All Comments on 'My Fat Mother Ch. 03'

by motherlylove

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A little too far

You have good ideas but are going over the top. Write about the real times peeping, jo, panties. You have a lot to offer. You may still achieve your desire in the right circumstance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Would he impregnate her next ???

Would he impregnate her next ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
make it so

why dont u get her drunk, crawl into her bed and fuck her instead of these degrading fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Loved the story, but not making your Mom into a slut. I had a sexual relationship with my Mom for over 30 years. I never thought about the language you use. During the sex some words would be spoken, but the respect for who she is must always be there. More description of how she looked would be better. Try to describe the scents, sounds and feel! Was Mom hairy? More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad taste

Mothers are to be worshiped, not degraded. I see nothing wrong with a relationship with a mother as long as it is agreeable to both, and each respects the other.

To abuse, or use abusive language, does not a good story make.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mommies need to be taught by son's

Somebody needs to realize these are just fantasy. The tabooness of degrading ones mother like that is quite a turn on. Mom's want their son's to be Dominant, and aggressive in order to properly breed. Excellent writing!! Pay no mind to critics. They wouldn't know how to properly fuck their mother like she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful!

You did right to fuck that fat slut of a mother you have. The next thing you need to do is make her your baby factory. Preg her up man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mention of " thin legs "

Mention of " thin legs " of his mother turned me off. I was hoping for nice big muscular legs with cellulite on her hips, sorry. Thin legs on a woman is not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok

I give you five stars, but I don't really feel that way. These three chapters are too violent and insulting. I don't understand how you can treat a woman this way, even in fantasy. And especially your mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon

to the other anonymous it's all about dominance, all women need to know their fucking place, if you don't know what that means that your too young to read this

TeekntildeTeekntildealmost 7 years ago
More please

These stories are fantastic, Please continue the story. I need to hear more, more, more. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Margariin

Minu ema on väga paks inimene.Ma olen teda palju kordi keppinud,kord mõtlesin talle ka anaali teha,aga ta oli sellele vastu,valus pidavat olema.Tõin siis köögist margariini,millega määrisin endal munni üleni ära ja osa margariinist pistsin emale taguotsa sisse.Aeglaselt surusin talle sisse,läks ilma valuta,imestas ema.Teeme anaali kuus korra ikka,mis emale hakkas lõpuks meeldima.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Real incest

Anna Ludlow of Mt Vernon indiana is my mom. She 71 and started molesting me at age 11. I still fuck her 38 years later and wish everyone could watch how hot she ducks still at age 71. I fuck her pussy mouth and butt. She wants stop but I won't let her. Molested me and now I own her. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Famtastic!!!

How about how she smelled when she hovered over you. How she tasted after a long hot day. How you licked her asshole clean. How she loved the taste of her pussy on your tongue. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

where is ch. 4 mommy slut at work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous