All Comments on 'You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 02'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Time To Call A Travel Agent

I think it is time that Mom Judy calls her travel agent and books a flight to France!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hi

Hi,

I enjoyed this story.

May I suggest a story line? It is from a story I once read but cannot find any more.

Mom-age 55-75, son 35+

Mom comes over to stay for a while, son teaches her how to use his computer. She finds his personal files, pics, storys and understands her sons desires. Maybe she never thought about this possibility or maybe she did. :) Who takes control? Do they go teasingly? Does mom start dressing in private sexily (when no one is expected to knock) for her son? Does she take son to buy a pair sexy shoes that she saw on one of the mature pics she found on her sons comput without telling him to see his reaction? Soo many situations possible!

Or the inverse situation, he fixes moms computer and finds the same on her computer, maybe together, or not.

I like a mature mom-son relationship stories. Getting mom to dress up sexy in private (pls describe her shoes!)

Hope to read you soon, all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As good as any thing here!

As I said above as good as any thing written here.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
He really needs to take a trip home

Or talk his mom into coming to visit him for a couple of decades.

Thanks for the read.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
in the flesh

this story is not complete until they do it in the flesh. i'm begging you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

May I suggest getting an editor for your submissions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"To be honest though," I told her, "I really prefer calling you 'Mom'."

That's Andy talking, the soon-to-be grinning young motherfucker. This is a fine installment in a great series, and that's a tiny example of why it's so great. We'll never know how many boys are fucking their mother, they don't talk about it except maybe to their best friend, to brag a little. I'd guess the number is in the many tens of thousands, it could be a lot higher (and it's certainly growing fast). If we could somehow take a poll of them on how they address their mother, I bet the great majority would say, "mom." Plenty of the lads would even say, "mommy." When a boy is sticking his big hard cock up between his mother's legs, he's in a state of awed delight, he can't believe he's actually doing what so many other guys only dream of doing. He feels his young cock enveloped by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat--the best feeling a son can ever have--so he spontaneously whispers or shouts, "oh, mom!" or "oh, mommy!" Best would be if he could tell the whole world he's fucking his own mother--not a good idea, though. So the boy reassures himself and the mother he's on top of and up inside in by calling her by the same name he uses when she's making him breakfast or reminding him to clean his room--"mom."

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

Though this chapter was fairly short, I have no idea why that anon commenter said you needed to get an editor. Your stories are well written and grammatically correct. Another 5 star chapter!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Loved how the mom and son jerked off for each other. I hope they get to fuck in a future chapter.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I love tender, romantic mother/son love stories. I like characters that are self-aware, self-assured, self-confident and possess a solid ego. Finally, I enjoy stories where there is no self-loathing, shame, guilt or self-recrimination. Mther and son are adults. They can love who and how they love as long as it does not hurt anyone or is against someone's will. Knowing how each feel about the other, their next logical step is to accept that fact that sex ishow humans express their deepest love and affection for another person.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

So I gave the first chapter 5 ropes of cum & said it was perfect. & in the sense of a realistic scenario, the nice build up, the way the chapter played out. To me it was perfect. But I did catch a couple of spelling mistakes & a couple of grammatical errors. Not enough to bother pointing out though, as I loved the story so much & it wasn't riddled with errors. So I would agree with asking for one of our community to edit the stories.

With this chapter, I was a little disappointed that it was so short, but I can see that it may have had to be, to close this chapter off with the admission that the son wanted to seduce his mom, by exhibiting his nudity to her after she accidentally exhibited herself to him.

As I have previously mentioned my real first name was Andy, I was bemused to see mom's name was not Eleanor, like my own mom. I also would have told my mom that I prefer to call her mom, instead of Eleanor. But no, I would never want to call her mommy, as I want to be her big man, who fills her with passionate lust for me, not her little baby.

I am still loving this story & eager to read this next chapter. One of the scenarios I want to see is mom "accidentally" exposing herself to her daughter, just like she did to her son. & yes to see son on a homecoming visit to mom for her birthday, where they get finally get to make love, & to fuck each other.

This chapter, while short, has definitely kept me horny & eager for more, so I give it 4 ropes of cum

šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous