All Comments on 'Stars, Sulfur, and the Taste of Ash'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
polkadot2polkadot2over 11 years ago
Very Nice

I like the twist and turns you add. Your submissions are

always a good read. Thanks for you stories!!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Beautiful !!

A beautiful story line and beautifully written.

Wish I could give it more than 5 stars along with my best wishes for success in the contest.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Loved the fire works orgasm :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really great writing

lovely scenario

cp

npiccininpicciniover 11 years ago
FAVORITE

I think this might just be my favorite story of yours. I’ve loved all of your stories, although I tend to favor the harder ones, but this was just beautiful. The descriptive imagery really put me right there in the story, I could actually see and smell and feel what the characters were experiencing. Well Done!!

lacci69lacci69over 11 years ago
mmmm

I hope there is more to this great story!!

talismaniatalismaniaover 11 years ago
Poetic

I love the imagery in this story, the way the characters are surrounded by evocatively rendered emotions and physical detail. You have a lovely way with words. There's a tender vibe here that's caring and beautiful. Thanks for the read! :)

SanguineAffairSanguineAffairover 11 years ago
omg

That was wonderful and amazing and..and...omg. *flail*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are an expert at expressing emotions and pulling your reader along. That was some sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

slow, sweet and scorching sex! yum,

rabbitfishrabbitfishover 11 years ago
Stereotypes

I am a fan of your work in general, and I especially liked this one. One of my favorite things about your work is that you mess with stereotypes and assumptions. Like in this story where Jake mentioned that people assume that he's a top because of his size. I really like gay stories where the characters either switch back and forth or the roles are unexpected based on their physical or initial character descriptions. You always make the emotions and characters believable (in everything I have read so far. Still working on finishing all your amazing stories). With this story I particularly liked how the artsy description aspect with the fireworks wove into the story and the sex scene in such a way that I could appreciate both, and they also added to each other. This story made me so happy, and now I want to know what happens to these characters next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was so effing hot. I was on here for a while, reading all the "editors pick" and top stuff. They did NOTHING compared to this. amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars!

I don't often give 5 stars to a story, but this one absolutely deserved it! It's so refreshing to find authors on the site that put so much effort into actually telling a story with finely crafted literary skills instead of focusing exclusively upon trying to make the sex scenes elaborate. I do apologise if that comes across as overtly gushing, but I really cannot praise this story enough. I'm going to bookmark the author's submissions page so I can read the rest of his stories, which I hope will be as joyful to read as this one was. Thank you!

toxikjadetoxikjadeover 8 years ago
More?

This is probably the best story I've read on literotica.... pleaaase write more like it? *puppy eyes* (more one shots, written like this - not a continuation of this)

Everything is perfect - no cheesy dialogues, no drama, and something so sensual about the writing style... seeing Jake's muscles how Jamie saw them, his focus on the lips, all of that. So perfect. Thank you for this <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jamie and Jake

I loved this story C2BK - I came across it in the random list and it is a beautiful sexy tale. I agree with all the positive feedback from readers. However, I reckon you could take the story further for Jamie and Jake - you have definitely got the talent! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I was totally not expecting that! Very good job with that plot and those characters! Loved the unexpected virgen/sub thing. Very nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous