All Comments on 'Making the MILF List Ch. 01'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AhabscribeAhabscribeover 11 years ago
Interesting Idea!

I like the concept here and look forward to seeing how you pull it off!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Great story line

Just don't keep us waiting to hear how the action progresses.

This is a 5 star intro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Start!

I like the premise and the story. Please continue.... sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is a great story and very realistic

It's common knowledge that all boys have real dirty thoughts about their mother, at least once in a while. No surprise there. A boy knows his mother's got a cunt of course, it's the very interesting hole between her legs that he came out of. He can't help dwelling on his mother's cunt, picturing it in his mind, imagining how it would feel on his fingers or taste on his tongue or smell to his nostrils. Thinking about his mother's cunt gets a boy hard in his pants, then he wonders how his big hard cock would feel up his mother's mommy-hole, and thinking about creaming up his own mother's twat, the boy practically creams in his pants. So it's perfectly natural for a group of fit young males to talk freely and casually about fucking their own mothers. Each of the boys gets hard when he's around his mom, he knows his mom's got a warm wet cunt waiting between her legs, and the thought stirs his hot young balls. His young balls keep on producing all that creamy semen he's got to unload all the time, and--shit!--it would be so damn easy and convenient if he could just shove his big hard cock up his mother's twat and unload his balls whenever and wherever he felt the need to. Anyway, he thinks it would be kind of cool, after all the presents his mother's given him over the years, to give mom a very personal present of his own--a great big twatful of his rich warm semen, straight from his young balls.

MisterteaMisterteaabout 9 years ago
Wow

This is the first thing by you that I've read but it won't be the last. I envy your skill with dialogue as shown here. Neat use of imagery, too. 5 stars easily.

gotranegotranealmost 9 years ago
Great Start!

Great start to this series! I can't wait to read the sequels! Something a lot fantasize about, but, even more love to read about. So, let the games begin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
making a MILF

I need more NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dear C,

Did you, by chance read Thinking Horndog's The Pact? If not, you should, if you like this sort of story and if you are taking it where I think you are, and you seem to be. Great start!

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

A great premise, occasionally I found the conversations a little confusing but I expect that the confusion will ease as the characters develop.

95bpmacp95bpmacpabout 1 month ago

A great start looking forward to reading the rest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous