All Comments on 'Photo Shoot Ch. 03'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
chilickherchilickherover 11 years ago
Who's next

It's time for some shoots of a make mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Here's an idea

Am loving the story. Older sisters getting into sex with the younger brothers has always been a turn-on for me. Now if they do it in front of HIS friends, and if she has him doing it with HER friends, there could be some interesting situations.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Hi Anon!

Thanks for the comment!

Yes, I would like to do a little more with extending the exhibitionism in one of these kind of stories. The problem for me is that one of the first erotic stories I ever read, quite a few years ago, involved a girl who had her boyfriend masturbate for her and who, one time, brought three of her girlfriends in to watch. It's funny (although, given the obvious center of gravity of the stories I've written so far, maybe not so surprising) that the story has stuck with me this long.

The thing is, I don't just want to re-write that story. I have to wait for something completely unique and original to inspire me.

But it's definitely a fun idea.

B

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
nicely advancing the story

I appreciate how you inject realism into your stories with some inner conflict. It isn't just all systems go all the time, let's have some great sex and damn the consequences. Your characters do have their eyes open about what they're doing or are going to do, and that gives the narrative a nice edge and sense of tension. But I must say your word pictures of the female orgasm are about as good as it gets! Damn near makes me wish I were a woman! Thanks. Looking forward to Part 4 and curious about where things are headed.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 11 years ago
Once Again

Once Again you left us hanging! Just like a Prick Teaser!

Do you ever finish anything? You seem to be a good writer, but unable to finish what you start, do you also pull up your panties and go home after a guy gets a quick feel?

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Oh Mr. Goodlay

What makes you think I wear panties that often?

Are you the same silly fellow who used to write letters to Flash Gordon for never finishing anything?

Thank you, however, for giving me the opportunity to say here, as I've posted elsewhere, that Chapter 4 has already been uploaded and is simply awaiting approval from The Powers That Be.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 11 years ago
That's Me

That's me, I used my big red tablet with the big lines.

I'm not saying your not a good writer (I think you have what it takes to be a great writer.)

It's just your inability to finish that's disturbing.

Keep your panties on and don't get them in a twist when someone says something you don't like.

madusanmadusanover 11 years ago
Negativity

Brandie69, Don't worry about the negativity coming from one of the posters... If they don't like want they are reading they can just move on. I find this story very entertaining. You write very well. I am looking forward to Ch. 04 which you have said is waiting for approval. Please keep writing... You definitely have the talent . I think I might just post some of my stories. :)

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
dynamite

I like your style very teasing can't wait for next one

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, kaidman!

And madusan, thank you for coming to my rescue, but it's truly not necessary. People will either love or hate being teased with serials that come out in roughly 1000-word scenes, but heck, that's what I tend to do.

As for myself, I'm already happy with what I've written by the time I first click "Submit."

But thank you. You're sweet :)

B

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT - 5 Star Chapter

Brandie, you're doing well and the teasers are excellent incentives for all of us who get laid way more than the average guy. ; - P

Thanks for sharing your excellent story!

RecHiker

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Photo Shoot Ch. 03:" - Unnamed Bro and Missy - (Brother and Sister

Shit, these short chapters are more teasing that the actual story (maybe the short chapter are intentional in that respect).

Mom catching her naked daughter in the hall was almost a disaster. Of course it probably was a good thing she did get caught in the hall, otherwise Mom might have just waltzed right into sister's bedroom--and found also her naked son along with naked daughter!!

Small miracles sometimes really do go unnoticed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

tantalising

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous