All Comments on 'Alyson's Urge for a Huge Black Cock'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nigger fantasy

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nigger Fantasy?

Whats wrong with that? A black cock is the delight of the discerning white woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Husband blew it

He should have sucked that big black cock clean afterward

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

He should have ate the creampie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exciting but not enough.

I feel it was interesting but not as interesting as it could have been. Great though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes!

Keep writing, babe... Will be back for more ;p

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 10 years ago
Delicious

Thank you for a delicious & kinky story. - more & more married white women are on the hunt & finding, teenage black cock to satisfy an itch we all have.

The more married white women that let teenage black boys fuck them the better. Even better is when the arrogant black teenagers make the married white woman pregnant & the white wife has the baby that the black teenager fucked into her married white belly.

There are plenty of white married women that have been made pregnant by athletic, young, black teenage boys, it's a natural process - the prime young black teenager hunting out married white fertile pussy to shove his thick black cock & plant his black child in the married white womb.

Thanks you again.

Sarah Leather, London, England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As it should be

I totally agree with "leathercatsuitgirl" More and more white women should experience the joys of black cock fucking and the younger the better, but it's extra hot when a married woman is knocked up by a black cock just to show the husband who's boss.

hbcacouplehbcacouplealmost 7 years ago
Love this story!

Good job!

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

7 years later, a divorce 3 black babies and a new black husband, alyson’s Now had it all. Graham had not fought the divorce as all he wanted was his wife happy. Roger was happy as Alyson’s daughter was having her holes stretched by him as well. Plus she had delivered so fat four of Rogers black babies as well much to her mothers delight as Alyson was now to old to have more kids and her daughter began carrying on the tradition of a new black pregnancy every other year after her mom delivered the second one. That’s when she went off the pill she had been taking before when Roger was training her and stretching her out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous