All Comments on 'Nude Holly Day'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn good.

Who needs Viagra with Holly around? Hot, but also romantic and very realistic. I reject your name, but wholeheartedly accept your reality. 5*s and good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

5*s but needs a second chapter to finish it off in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it.

Great story, but I think it needs another chapter to finish the story.

KissedManyKissedManyover 11 years ago
Well done.

Had a great sexy real feel to it. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Job

This is the way stories are supposed to be - loving, caring and romantic. Please write more stories, or at the very least please tell me what happens next? . . .5* and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Vivid

Really vivid potrayal. great work. Cud actually visualize it. True, hot erotica. Any fact element or is it pure fiction??

DidaktylosDidaktylosover 11 years ago
Very good

A very fine story.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Terrific story

I really appreciated the way you delineated Alan's and Holly's characters before placing them in a sexual situation. Alan's reluctance was a nice touch, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it.

Just hot, and Alan's reluctance made it more powerful in a way. Also, a bit of karma. He had taken a chance on her, and she had done her best for him, and he couldn't say no to doing his best for her, once he was sure that's what she wanted.

mick1953mick1953over 11 years ago
Outstanding

Great job on creating very likeable characters, as well as a good plot to lead to some excellent erotic moments. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes, please...

...I have nothing more to add. Just yes, please... pick me, pick me! I'd like to be Alan's assistant. Or yours.

RainWhenIDieRainWhenIDieover 11 years ago
Wonderul story...

Good luck! This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Please, continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding

very nice series of events, even if based on many coincidences. I like it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Fantasy

Thank you for giving life to my fantasy.

amansmindamansmindover 11 years ago
Nice guy finishes first

Loved reading a story, where the nice guy finishes first.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Erotic story

My only complaint is, it was almost at the bottom of the first page where I learned the story-teller was male. It might have been a female boss hiring a young woman. The word "Alan" might have been worked in earlier, or something like "sir" or "Mr. Smith" or something to make it clear it was a man hiring a woman assistant.

Nice erotic story though. Don't we all wish this could happen to us? "I reject my reality and substitute your own." <grin>

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Literature

A very good buildup of the personalities and characters of the parties involved leads to romantics then to erotica.

You owe your readers a followup.

Gave you 5* and hope you get first prize and write more good stories.

ottokarottokarover 11 years ago
waiting...

... for you to continue! really good and nice story!

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Just wanted to say thanks to all the anonymous people who have commented. I'll reply to the individual comments in a little while.

This story has a better than average chance of becoming my first multi-parter, because I already have a couple of ideas to continue it that aren't just sex and more sex.

heellovr69heellovr69over 11 years ago
It did get me hot and bothered

I hope there's a part 2 to this story, it was very sexy and cock raising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No title

I'm more than twice your age, and your comments at the bottom of your biography seemed detached and nearly cold. Your story, on the other hand, was totally warm and tender. I felt pure love. Hope you'll write more about Alan and Holly and that your other works will reflect the same gentleness that this did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O M G!

My goodness--I wish my first time--and every time after--were like that. There was only ever one man I begged to take me like that. And I thought of him while I came reading this story...right along with the characters. Bien!

bamabikerbamabikerover 11 years ago
true erotic hot love

This is probably one of the best I have read on this site. The sexual tension from the beginning to the break point before the next chapter in this steamy love affair. The hint of forbidden love, boss & assistant, almost like Alan became a surrogate father taking his daughter cherry, to teach her how real should treat his baby girl. I was truly excited and unloaded a couple of times just from the intense description you provided in this hot story. Thank you.

hongluobohongluoboover 11 years ago
hot bothered and oh so beautifully written

that was truly an incredibly wonderful story!! thank you so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Masterfully Done

Very, Very Hot, Very Bothered, and waiting with baited breath for chapter 2,3,4... You really know how to tell an amazing story. Good character development, good pace, nice plot progression, and very intelligently presented. You, obviously, know how to tell a story! Please don't let this story end here; it's much too good to let end with this chapter.

Just_TerriJust_Terriover 10 years ago
Reality Accepted

Love the characters. Very accessible. Their motives and reactions make sense as they open themselves up for intimacy. Your world is a nice place to visit. Please continue this story because you have hit a rich vein of character and environment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yep; I'm up for another Nude Holly Day as well

Really liked the characters and storyline, flow, speed, etc... And So Hot ... DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story

So what happens with the two of them? You need to do a follow up story. You just left it hanging. In my favorites

Ron. Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepover 8 years ago
Great story.

I agree with the previous comment, please continue the story! Well developed and deserves another chapter or two. Maybe a nude vacation in the RV?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An Excent Soul

Dear Reject, (pun intended)

While the sex was fabulous, the soul of the story was awesome. The gentleness and sensitiveness shown floored me with admiration.

Keep writing with that kind of caring and sensitivity.

AxelottoAxelottoalmost 7 years ago

I know its a fantasy, and total wish-fulfillment, but thank you for the ride. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best.

This is worth your time to read. Even I who lost most of my ability to have an erection due to prostate surgery could feel some old familiar sensations.

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664almost 7 years ago
Sweet young thing

Holly is the perfect fantasy for every guy over 40. This is a great tale. Realistic in presentation and flow. More please!

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 6 years ago
very good

Looking forward to another chapter or 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!

I have read this story more than twice and have enjoyed it each time. It sounds plausible and believable. It sure turned me on. I would love to see the follow up story(ies) to this one if there is one or more. It makes me want to write a follow up to it but, I think that is or should be the author's prerogative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reality is here and now

and here and now this really does need a 2nd chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!!

Definitely need a Part II, even a Part III! Gave a ranking of 4, due to my fat fingers. S/B a 6!

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 4 years ago
No Better Story Can Be Found!

I immensely enjoyed this story and don't know that i have read any better anywhere. I think that the author really needs to follow this up with another telling the readers what they have done after this first story has ended. Please continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb story

Really really good thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ending

As the others great writing but your endings are like falling off a cliff, falling but no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Sexy Great story

I have read several of your stories. All have been HOT particularly this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am blissfully married and hope to stay that way for the rest of my life. If, however, I were to find myself alone and in the company of one such as Holly, I would hope that I would have the wisdom and compassion to treat her in this manner. This story is a true gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verry. Good. Xx. Skype 561. Peter.lowe. Of. Surrey

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Fantastic,... BEGINNING.

The beginning of a love affair, a relationship.

The start of a love story and masterfully done.

It SCREAMS for resolution!!!

Please, please, please, give us more!!!

ratfink802ratfink802about 1 year ago

can't wait to see the dynamic grow. Holly becomes much more than an associate.

LovesDancingLovesDancing23 days ago

"Where do I begin to tell the story of as great a love can be". You have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4256 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...