All Comments on 'Caught By My Sister'

by popeyey2k

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
klaxxklaxxover 16 years ago
Completely unrealistic

Completely unrealistic, but hot anyway. There was no build up of a romantic interest between the two siblings prior to the end. Also, the brother seemed like a self absorbed little shit, and would be using his sis for sex. It didn't seem like he would be any better for her than her ex-husbands (emotionally speaking), even if the incest thing wasn't a part of the equation. It was generally well written, and you certainly have a talent for it. Keep writing and you are sure to improve - not that I'm saying it was bad; it was pretty good actually.

ropeshodropeshodalmost 16 years ago
Spoilt by impossibilities

G'Day,

If she is on her knees the is not way his balls could be hitting her arse.

That and too many "all of a sudden"s - two within two sentences - didn't help the story; "suddenly" works much better.

Despite that, I really did love the story. Sis really needed a good bloke to love her.

Regards.

Ropeshod

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Not perfect..maybe...

But a hell of a lot of fun! Thanks for having written it.

citrixusercitrixuserabout 12 years ago
Would have been better with correct grammar

This story would have been a better read had the English been corrected throughout the story. Proofread your posts please. Reading this story is like correcting my son's English paper and he's in fifth grade. It wouldn't take any time to run the story through a spell-check program and correct mistakes.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
KEEP IT GOING

WHO TO HERE MORE FROM YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
???

First few sentences...parents worst EVER, kids dumber than dirt. HOW??? can this story work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. Great beginning! You have three or four more chapters to write. You have the usuals, they fuck in every position, over and over , til' mom and dad get home. Sis tells Mom what happened, they cry, then she and bro get careless and Mom catches them fucking hard, sees bro's cock, and now it's a threesome. Girlfriend gets the newly train bro, loves it, makes the mistake of coming over to the house when bro and sis are going at it, now there is a threesome,til' Mom walks in, now it's a foursome, and bro learns foursome are very special, and if you listen to the women, you'll come as close to heaven as you can get here on earth. Then, if you want, there is girlfriend's sister and Mom, his Mom's sister, and an older brother's wife. Lots of choices. Have fun. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A cock three inches around is a little less than an inch wide. If I had one that skinny I would not let anybody see it.

And get a proof reader. The English is horrible.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yep, written by someone who either doesn’t know the difference between diameter and circumference (distance around) or someone who has never measured an erect penis before. 3” around is pretty damn thin. And the grammar is a mess.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dreadful in many ways, some mentioned below. Then there is this BS:

"I found out that my big sister was a squirter when she came. She must have squirted a gallon out of her and I couldn't keep up with it."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous