All Comments on 'Photo Shoot Ch. 04'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Wonderful

As a gentleman who enjoys a nice hand job, I found my physical reaction to this chapter to be almost sweet agony. Oh, how I wanted this character's hand on my penis! Your writing style really pulls this reader into your narratives, lending an extra dose of realism. I like the sense of innocence despite the graphic nature of the prose, and I like the ebb and flow that builds to a climax. Tantalizing chapter. Once again, well done.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 11 years ago
Super

From start to finish you injected an aire of erotic anticipation. The way you described each step was definitely arousing to say the least. Your description of what was happening to him made me wish she was doing it to me. I can definitely see them doing more and spending more time together. You have a great story, continue on with it.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, kind gentlemen

Your words are like food to the perpetually hungry :)

pg, good soul that he is, will see how once again I am drawn to continue a story that was originally intended to have only three (not four) parts.

It's my own fault for the way I ended chapter 3, I'll admit. I left the very clear idea that there was something else, uhm ... coming.

I'm not dead-set against writing more chapters with these characters, but I think it would have to follow the idea of photography to be properly placed here; otherwise, it would just turn into more explorations of what acts the brother and sister would allow themselves to get into.

Anyone who has followed me through this little thing and the Double or Nothing story knows that I'm all about exploring the reluctance to plunge right into incestuous sex. I think that this very reluctance is what makes this genre interesting and realistic. And as much as I love to tease my poor readers, I hold at least some degree of realism as an important aim in my stories.

I don't mean to go on and on about this, but I think it's important and fair to my characters to say that I enjoy exploring the limits of erotic nudity among family members while at the same time playing upon the tensions of the very real taboo of going too far.

So, "AUTHOR'S NOTE," if you will. If you're expecting my heroines to willingly accept being penetrated vaginally (or otherwise) by their family men, then I'm not your girl.

But if you enjoy testing where, exactly, the limit between movie-night-in-pajamas (and maybe just a little something more) might happen to be, well, that's where I'm going. And you're welcome to come along with me :)

B

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
I'll be there

I believe Chapter 4 is a fine place to end the photo shoot. Sure seemed like a climax to me. Now, movie night in pajamas has me intrigued. Lead on, and I'll follow. I think we're like-minded on the subject of incest. It seems absolutely plausible that exploration can and will take place -- and be enjoyed. But I like the fact that a line can be drawn -- and not be crossed. Thanks again for your prose, Brandie69. Certainly glad I found it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I think this story definitely feels concluded, but I do hope you do more with the characters. They're well-developed and offer much more potential, especially with the mom already catching one naked. An immediate follow-up could involve developing the photos/relationship...just a thought. Great work! I love the tease :)

PS: I'd gladly come along with you (great choice of words)!

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Come along with me

Oops, did I say that? ;)

B

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
dynamite

always it is you who keep me hooked to this site

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
You did say that!

If writing your prose affects you as much physically as my reading it does, then I suspect "come along with me" is exceedingly apt.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Well, pg, as I have said elsewhere (maybe in private, I don't quite remember)

I won't submit a story that doesn't make me respond the way it is intended to make my readers respond. In that sense, and I suppose it's one of the little thrills of having a story actually go public here, I get to share a sensation with maybe hundreds, or thousands, of readers.

Here's to that (shared) response, no?

B

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Agreed

Here's to that shared response, yes!

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Another EXCELLENT Chapter

Brandie you've earned another 5 star rating from me for this wonderful adventurous chapter. I've really enjoyed your story.

You've said in some of your responses that you like to explore - so may I suggest a photo session in the great outdoors in a park or a trail where there are always possibilities of being.......

RecHiker

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Hiker!

Always nice to see your handle ;)

It's funny you should say that. I just submitted my entry in the summer contest and, while there isn't any photography in it, the themes are a lot like what you suggest.

It should be up on the site within about 72 hours.

B

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Correction, to Hiker

On re-reading, there actually is photography in my summer contest submission. It was one quick little passing mention (of a true event, by the way), and I had forgotten all about it.

B (full-disclosurely)

larrydownunderlarrydownunderover 11 years ago
so hard

God you had me so hard and when I came it was incredible.. You are an amazing writer and very arousing. I lookforward to reading some of your other texts

RaySunRaySunover 11 years ago
Awesome!

I had read Chapter 1 when it first came out, but I wasn't aware until just now that there were three more new chapters. I enjoyed all 4 chapters.

Very nice pacing of increasing the heat with each chapter.

Loved the sticky, messy ending! YES!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rubbish

Biggest load of rubbish I have ever read

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Yes, Mr. Anymouse

It was a pretty big load.

;)

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love the buildup

I've looked forward to each additional segment. Keep up the good work. I am going to read all of your stories.

scotty792scotty792over 11 years ago
Many Thanks Brandie69

Excellent yarn. I came home from work one night to find my g/f reading it with her hand inside her navy blue cotton panties, wanking like there was no tomorrow.

After she'd made herself cum, she went and put on the school uniform she wears for me from time to time, bottle green gymslip, yellow blouse and white knee-hi socks and we spent the rest of the evening with my cock inside the ribbed leg of her bottle green cotton school knickers.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous and scotty!

It's nice to hear from you. :)

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing read

Extremely Hott story Brandy. You have me hard as a rock!

Stephen

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Stephen!

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

B

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 11 years ago
Still a wonderful story

Your feelings about the range of things you have your family members do is acceptable ( yeah sounds so snooty and priggish) but probably a bit more realistic.. You have a very sensual teasing style of story telling and I do appreciate your stories. I voted before but did not comment so I am doing that now. Hope to read more from you. Thank you

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Photo Shoot Ch. 04:" - Unnamed Bro and Missy - (Brother and Sister)

Exasperation!! I am really and truly sorry to say that this story left me fustrated--and definitely not in a sexual connotation!!

Don't get me wrong. The story itself is totally fantastic, phenominal, gigantically awesome and beautiful. Again, the characters, Missy in particular, are truly animated and lively. Fustrating is four "chapters" and the brother and sister have just barely passed the rather soft foreplay, although Missy did just complete her brother's first handjob for him (he was ready to blow almost immediately)!!

The writer/author would be well advised--I don't presume to be bossy--to write more lengthy "chapters" to this story and give it some finality!! The reader at this point is left hanging--holding on just by the tips of their furcked up imaginations!!

rombo034rombo034over 10 years ago
very good!

Very good stories, made out of a credible scenario and with a credible crescendo.

I really appreciate that you managed to create such tension and bring it to the climax (he he) in just a page, without jumping the gun. Characters are depicted in a credible way, once again.

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT !!!

Would have commented on each chapter, but was too anxious to get to the next one..

Look foreward to reading the rest of your stories, Great Job, my dick was hard the entire series, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OLDER SISTER'S MAKE GREAT MODELS

Big sister swallows little brother's cum load. How nice.

bet lil brother was hoping to get into his sister's nice cunt.

He knew he would get her going, how far he didn't know.

I'd bet in the next chapter he'll fill her pussy with some brother cum.

Wish I had a sister like you.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Younger Sisters make better Models

Yes younger sisters make better models.

My younger sister did ask to pose for me, actually to take pictures in her new bikini .

She was 18, and I was 25.

We did take the pictures, in the pool in our backyard.

Inside as I uploaded the picture for us to view, my sister said "My bikini wasn't sexy"

I told her the poses where sexy.

"I have something sexy, follow me". She said.

As I followed her to her bedroom she rummaged through her dresser, then held up a pink baby doll, with matching panties.

"What about this", she asked.

I stood with my mouth open, getting hard just thinking of her putting on the sheer little outfit. Knowing what it would look like on her tiny perfect frame.

OK I stammered. Amazed as she stripped off her bikini top then bottom. turning around and put on the top then.

"Do I need to put on the panties, I'm just going to take them off any way?" she said.

I was stunned, I didn't say a word, as she plopped down on the bed throwing the panties aside.

Opening her legs, her pink tiny shaved pussy, nicely open to my view.

She asked "How's this look?".

My cock was totally hard tenting in my bathing trunks. I told her "It was perfect, just hold it like that as I take the picture."

She gave me a sexy look as I snapped away.

I told her to move around, and she did, into the doggie position, taking her baby doll off. Totally nude on her knees, her ass and cunt right in front of me.

I took the picture, then took my cock out and crawled up behind her.

Then slipped it in her pink little cunt.

I came in her as soon as the head of my cock entered her. I guess she didn't realize that, as I kept fucking her until I came again in her.

"Wow, that was awesome, I have more outfits we could try" she said giggling.

"First I need a picture of your mouth". I said.

"Ok" She said.

That's why younger sisters are better models.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

don't stop now!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cum On, He has to fuck her, she wants to fuck him

Lets get the to the final chapter, where big sister takes her younger brothers virginity.

With a howl he lets his cum squirt in his big sisters tight wet unprotected cunt, filling his and her fantasy.

Lovers forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story board

I really enjoyed this tale so far, the story line maintained a continuity through the four chapters published so far and there in lies my dilemma. I'd have much preferred that all the four chapters published so far had been produced as one, not as four separate publications. Short stories that are only a single page annoy me, especially when there is a ch.2, ch.3, etc. otherwise, please continue this tale of a Brother and Sister exploring each other, creating a bond of love and trust that should last a lifetime. Your writing is quite good, best of luck to you

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
If this is THE END !!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

If this story ended, it ended poorly. They had

so much more to do, sorry this one only gets

3 1/2***.

scozmosscozmosover 3 years ago
More ....

Love these ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the story was wonderful I think. it should finish with sis pregnant wow what a finish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous