All Comments on 'It Takes a Strong Man'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
anon606anon606over 11 years ago
Last section ...

... ran on a bit.

I'm not sure who I am in it. If I am the reader, then he can't look to me as a possible friend. If I'm a participant in the story, then I can't be the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Wonderful, original, and wise story. A wonderful story of a Family facing crises. An original way it was structured. Very wise in realizing the real life, mature ways of dealing with the crises the Family faced.

kelchakelchaover 11 years ago
Powerful Story

Thank you for a really good read.

I wish it had been posted in the loving wives category. It would have been so interesting to read the comments from those readers who cannot forgive a wife who cheats.

I would have liked to know more of the thought processes of the wife. Especially when he confronted her about her cheating. Why on earth would she feel she had to see lover one last time to break it off. He was just a casual bar hookup. Going to a different bar in future was all it would have taken to avoid trouble.

Her reaction during the beating and her reaction when she found out her lover was prounced dead, at the scene perhaps, would also be interesting.

Another story here please.

Thanks

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
Its not that one cannot forgive a cheating wife.....

It is just so damn hard to forget. Great story.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
JEALOUSY IS A TERRIBLE BEAST

responsible to no one. TK U MLJ LV NV

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago

I probably will get this wrong but isn't there a famous quote that goes something like, "To er is human, to forgive is devine." as I said I probably have got it wrong. But as for the story, kill a man for seducing a wife that allowed herelf to be seduced? no killing is wrong, there are other ways to hurt someone. Forgive the wife in this story? I don't think so. Trust to me is very important in my marriage if that trust is broken it would be almost impossible to repair. So I wouldn't be as strong as this husband in this story. In time I might forgive but as someone else has said it's the fact that most people that have been cheated on don't forget. But as this has never happened to me I can only imagine how I would feel. Anyway thank for your story writer it is a very well written story full of emotions.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

The story grew on me as I read onto the second page and I have to say that you wrote it pretty well. Agree that it probably should have been in the Loving Wives category, but that is a minor criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Human

You quote like Kristen Stewarts- Gandhi is a pacifist in a sea of Hindu bigots and was murdered by his kindred Hindu. Husband has revenge on a predator and only in the U.S. you get manslaugther .A crime of passion is justifiable homicide especially in getting rid of a predator.He should be sentence on less time but he is the Man-the wife is a slut and will hide her guilt-should throw her to the curb and thereafter forgive her.She has low self esteem ,attributes to most cheating American housewife and weakness of the flesh of all women in the West.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
A wonderful story

Would make a good film.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

one night stand can be forgiven but affair is other thing . she know what she was doing was wrong but she did it. and it's not like she she meet him did dance with him kiss him and have sex with him in one night. so when she meet him to have sex with him she had lot of time to say no but she didnt say no because she was having fun so she think it isn't wrong so what did she have done if it not her but her husband having sex with someone else will she have forgiven him?????? what wife do is fun but what husband do is cheating right i dont understand why didnt cheating wife ever think that husband also live in same world where wife live.so if they didnt want divorce they shouldn't looking for fun in other people but in each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good

ONE...different too....10....bill

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
No way cuck...

I'm sorry... No way.... A one night stand is bad but forgiveable-- but an affair that's been going on for weeks! No fucking way.... I really don't feel any sympathy for the husband/wimp he should've put his daughter first instead of the parking lot backseat slut he calls a wife, he knew or had an idea that hope the backseat slut was cheating because her own friends told him so, he even saw her kissing him in the parking lot so what I'm not very sympathetic towards is his decision to throw his life away & killing a man all over some gutter slut. The dirtbag that was killed didn't promise to love, honor & cherish him so therefore he didn't owe him shit--the slut knew exactly what she was doing & she knew it was wrong, she said she was feeling guilty if this was so than why didn't she come clean when the opportunity presented itself? When the husband told her of what he feels & things he'd been told why didn't she tell him that she did in fact fuck some bar dude in the parking lot of a bar in the backseat of his car? Instead she lied to him & even stopped speaking to him like he was the bad guy & he did something wrong. I furthermore don't understand why she needed to see Nate one last time to tell him it's over? The "husband" irked me because he read like a whiny little bitch instead of a man who was dealing with an unfaithful whore wife, he kept saying he loved her too much he can't imagine not being with her-- why the fuck not?! The parking lot trash whore isn't worth going to prison for. I think his way of thinking was selfish, all he thought about was this trash instead of his daughter which is really sad because the slut wasn't thinking about her daughter either. I really don't like men without a backbone, and this husband was a spineless wimp when it came to leaving the trash on the curb for garbage pickup. Everybody told him to get rid of her but he wouldn't even consider it, there's no fucking way I'd be able to trust her if I was a man, the trust , betrayal & lies are just way too much to entertain the notion of a reconciliation. I also think the husband has a couple of screws loose up there, he's almost obsessed about being with her... This is why he couldn't fathom dumping the parking lot cum slut. This story sucked, I didn't really enjoy it. But hey to each is own...I don't think a slut or a male slut is worth killing yoursel for or going to prison for. The husband says he understood she had a slip--WTF?!-- if that was a slip I'd hate to see what he calls a 30 man gang bang. She didn't slip, she even went back for seconds even after realizing that she had royally fuck'd up so I think the husband is delusional & the wife is slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The only reason...

The only reason I gave this five stars is that it wouldn't let me give it more. It is the best story I've seen on this website and may be the best short story I've ever read. Damn the copyright, if you don't publish this where as many people as possible will read it, I will.

I do, however, have one major criticism: "mean time" should be "meantime".

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
you used the right statement for the wrong reasons

are you sure there was strength in what you did, i dont mean the killing, but giving up your pride and self respect in the name of being strong. cheating is a red line once you cross it you cross into so many bad things, and once you cross it there is no going back.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
it's a RAAC story

First a strong man would have walked away, a strong man would have relized she wasn't worth it, a strong man would have looked at her cheating as a blessing to get rid of the whore and find him a real woman. Forgiviness is a good thing, but stupidity is another. He kills someone for a whore. You kill for three things only, country, family

(not a cheating whore) your kids and to survive. Killing another because she couldn't keep her legs closed is unforgivable. A strong man would have packed her crap and moved on.

brujaybrujayover 11 years ago
Sad but Good.......

This story evoked a lot of emotion from me, which made it a good story. The BTB crowd won't like it. Too many of them have been hurt too bad by a spouse or girlfriend to appreciate this sort of story as nothing more than a story. They are too busy projecting their own anger and pain on authors just writing for their own enjoyment or personal therapy.

Thank you for sharing this story with us.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
Well written

Poster Kelcha is correct that this well written and thought out tale begs a POV from the wife side.

I also agree with the poster who claimed real strength is to walk away (Wife was not worth the life the main character took, nor the prison time). However the authors take on what strength ment is an orginal and nicely written story.

thanks for posting

drazvichdrazvichover 11 years ago
Ewww, Give Me Back 10 Minutes of My Life

I thought from the score that this is going to be something poignant like some of the non-erotic stories here. The protagonist took a bury head in the sand stance instead of actively saving their marriage. He wouldn't got incarcerated if he stand up for himself earlier. Instead there's only bundles of cliche offered.

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
I didn't like the story.... Sorry.

I understood what the author was saying about forgiveness, but why did he have to stay with the lying cheating slut? By her own admission she slept with Nate because she was bored! What happens the next time she gets bored?! The male character sounds like a real fucking loser, he couldn't live without her--get real, you can't live without food & water--you'll survive just fine without a dirty backseat slut. He sounded like such a loser I almost applauded the wife for fucking Nate. Forgiveness is a beautiful thing, he should forgive her & then move on! She wasn't worth killing a cockroach for let alone another human being. It's like the author was trying to make the wife blameless, because Nate seduces married women--so fucking what?! Nate didn't force her, he didn't blackmail her, he didn't drug her, he didn't hold a gun to her head, she willingly walked to his car , got in the backseat, took off her panties & fuck'd him, she wasn't a victim she was just another bored slut with way too much time on her hands. She lied to him, even after he laid out everything he's heard she looked him straight in the eyes & lied to him without even breaking a sweat & yet this is the person he wants to be with? LOSER! I can't look my husband in the eyes & lie to him; but this slut could. He took another mans life all because the whore he married refused to keep her twat closed, how does this equals him being a real man? If he had any real self respect he would've taken his father & friends advice & dump the parking lot slut. It takes a real man to stay married to a gutter slut--WTF? He wasn't a real man, he was just a little ass boy too scared to dump his whore of a wife, he got angry like a little kid do because someone else was playing with his toys. The husband gets absolutely no sympathy from me, he should re-examine his marriage, & asked himself simple questions like--why would she do this? Why would she throw our marriage away? Why would she jeopardize our family? Is she worth going to prison for? She cheated because she was bored!! Why didn't the bitch read a book, watch some television, clean up the house, get a fucking job ? Nate being a skilled seducer doesn't diminish her cheating on her husband, if their marriage was strong there's nothing Nate could've done to destroy it. If she truly loved her husband & family she wouldn't of been so willing to allow Nate into her body. I go out dancing & drinking with friends, I've never cheated on my husband. I get bored I read a book, read literotica stories or play games on my phone or watch tv, I've never been bored enough to want to have an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
typical for really strong men

I found your story very typical of the strongest men I have ever met. They deal with the pain and continue with their living. Perhaps the most telling example of the weak mind is the inability to get past betrayal - especially betrayal of trust and devotion. If one truly accepts that the ultimate sacrifice was by God for man, then there is no betrayal or devotion that is greater than what man has done to God. Sin is ugly. Sin is not just a mistake it is devastating and life changing. If God can forgive and love us, if man is to be His child, if we are to have any hope of proving our love and devotion - even in the face of betrayal, then we who are betrayed are to endure the pain, the devastation, and all the other attributes associated.

That said, even God allows those who are not His children to commit themselves to hell. If one persists in sin, and continues in betrayal, there is a time to separate and leave them to their own destruction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked it...

And I agree with the story and it's ending. People do things they shouldn't because of various emotions, some emotions are weak and stupid, and some are strongly felt. To try and repent and understand those immature actions is the only way to find forgiveness from those you have hurt. This story was well done and I think this couple found their way through their mistakes by forgiving and staying close. They still care for each other and are making a home for their child. I would be their friend in a minute. I have yet to find that perfect human being that has never made a bad mistake...whether they got away with it or not! Some people are forgiving and some are not...which is always obvious with the comments made on these stories. This story goes beyond most of the cookie-cutter cheating wives tales...

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
It also takes a strong man

Someone already posted it but again it takes a strong man man to move on, the wife knowingly cheated on him just for being bored. He lost his job, time, and a part of his soul(being a former Marine I've had the unfortunate luck of seeing the face of the human I had killed, memory fades in time but it doesn't go away) all of which are not worth having his "wife", she'll never wake in the middle of the night haunted by the face of the dead, she'll never lose time away from her child for killing someone who consensually fucking her spouse, and she'll never know the hurt of being cheated on with a spouse that's suppose to be faithful.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Good Tale

Well written. I don't necessarily agree with the conclusion but it brought up an interesting question. Can betrayal be forgiven? I'm not talking about a one-time mistake. I'm talking full infidelity. And, if that betrayal causes you to commit murder, how can you return to the one who was unfaithful? Ha, maybe there's another story in my questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
An Interesting tale, but revenge on the non-spouse looks excessive and misdirected to me.

In this story the man killed was a serial destroyer of marriages. Personally, I think that justice was done to him, and probably avoided many future such family destructions. The law today does not recognize that form of justice. I would never do such a deed as my freedom and ability to care for my children would be jeopardized for a spouse that proved they were not worth my attention or concern. 4 stars for a well written story, but that is not to indicate that I agree with the misguided actions of the husband. His problem was the wife's actions, which demonstrated her attitude toward him. But murder was not a reasonable response by the wronged spouse.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsover 10 years ago
I Liked It!

Very interesting take on infidelity and an extreme handling of it.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
HAHAHA somebody smoking crack

A strong man its all up to him, hahaha remind me never to count on any of my fellow "woman" its seems that they cant be strong or trusted, but on the other hand they can get away with murder, she killed two marriages, totally at fault for driving her husband into a killer rage, oh yes he is a strong man or a fag wimp cuck...like she is gonna change hahaha....oh yeah love the religion twist of course they support the sinner not the victim.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Interesting Story. Only 1 character that I liked...

I liked Pastor Duvall. Did not like either the husband or the wife, although I will concede that hubby did the world a favor when he eliminated the predator. Well written story, though.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Very interesting perspective. Well written. Five stars.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Well - tolerance is not the long suit for this crowd heh

This one looked at 2 people who had committed "crimes" against someone -the husband or society at large.

Both had to pay a price and work to regain their lives - she was abstinent and alone raising a child and losing her home and the man she loved (even if she forgot that or betrayed it - I hate that too BUT she did pay) his payment is clearer and his crime more obvious in the eyes of society (maybe I think hers is pretty damn clear too).

So can 2 people who feel they have done evil grow above it and live together - likely - can 2 parents put aside their issues for the benefit of a child they both love if they believe they love each other? - most likely -

Good story well told and thought provoking - whether their choices are mine or not -

zed0zed0about 10 years ago
Sick

No strong men here just wimps and losers married to a slut.

Let me quote this for the pussy boys and bitch writers: "Paybacks are a bitch!"

Or for all you thumpers out there: "Vengeance will be mine!"

You lady's will never understand that there are people out there who are wasting our precious oxygen, and by killing them they are doing society a favor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
For zedzero and some others

You all speak of killing another person so freely, For you donot see the faces of those you have killed, even for God,Family and country, IT'S been fifty year and I still see them EVERY DAMN NIGHT.

For me there is no FORGIVNESS

ED

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It takes a cuck to write a cuck story....

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHAT IT TAKES

is what your have to give. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not sure

Why so many authors equate acceptance of cuckoldry as strength.

It's being to weak to face up to the fear and loneliness and move on.

I have seen it a lot,people being noble because they can't stand all of the pain and hurt.

But if you can pull your act together and move on in the midst of all that pain,that is what strong is.

On the other hand praying in church does strange victimizing things to ones thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, the hate is strong in this crowd.

First, being one of the masses harmed by the "fairer sex", I can relate quite well with the sentiments and would agree with them wholeheartedly. However, in this case, this particular wife showed a level of repentance that is unheard of in real life. I could see making the choice to stay, not from an avoidance of pain, but from an acceptance of her penance. Walking away (an answer I agree with 99.9% of the time) would have actually been the easier choice here.

Ultimately it comes down to a belief. Do you believe people change? I would answer that with definitive yes. After all, aren't a good deal of these stories on here about how the spouse changed and thus allowed that person to harm the one they profess to love?

Very interesting tale, though far too preachy at times (not preachy religious, but preachy in opinion) and ignores the fact that forgetting is not actually possible nor, I would argue, an attribute to strive for. Forgetting allows one to repeat the same mistakes again without any real personal growth.

-elHosed

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
I guess

I imagine the cucks in the audience liked this story. I've read a few of this authors stories and hated both of them. 1 star

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
lmfao

Killed wrong person dick head was not the fucking OATHBREAKER

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 9 years ago

Sucking another dude's sperm out of your wife is not an example of strength....it's sick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The best

Thanks for your story. It is the best I've read here. Given some of the negative comments I would add that it takes a strong man to write a story that is so unpopular yet one that carries the highest truth that man can know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Second time through.

I am usually with the BTB crowd. However, in this story, he had a mental lapse and beat the guy to death. For all intents and purposes they were separated for more than three years. It gave him time to defuse. That said, she did change, and she also continued with counseling while he was in the hospital. Leopards may not be able to change their spots, but in a very few cases people can. That is what makes us different than the animals.

Let me also say that she suffered at the time from terminal stupidity. She knew he suspected. She knew that he knew, how could this not blow up in her face. Goodbye kiss my rear end. Regardless of what others may think, she made the effort to stay with him after he beat the guy to death. She could have denied him his daughter, she could have done a great many things to hurt him, he'll to even have him put away for fifteen to twenty five by claiming that he was abusive to her. Instead she owned up to everything. One poster here who posted as anonymous but signed it Ed made a good point, you NEVER get the faces of those you've killed out of your mind. I believe that she also feels responsible for the seducers death. That may have brought it home to her just how badly she had shit on her entire family. Would I have stayed with her had she been my wife, no I cannot believe I would. Others have gone through things like this and come out stronger on the other side. We're her reasons for what she did excusable? No, not in my opinion. He on the other hand was tied to her through a great many bonds, from childhood throughout his life to the child that they both created. Then instead of talking to him about her being bored or whatever her excuses were she went out and let herself get seduced. In the end he had to ask himself, is his life better or worse without her (and his child as they are a package) in it. The pages of history are splattered with the blood of those who have done things or had things done to them in the name of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Powerful

A strong and wise story.

computermadcomputermadover 8 years ago
Thought Provoking

One of the most thought provoking stories I have ever read. It is true that you never forget the faces of those you have killed or the families left behind. The description of his rage at what happened in front of him was also so close to real experience. A well thought out story. Keep it up

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
I Hope You Can Call Me Friend

First, the fact that you took the life of another man is not the issue here. If you feel you need my forgiveness, you have it. But it is not necessary. Secondly, my problem was never with you, my problem is with cheating. I have seen so many lives ruined, so many marriages destroyed, so many children deprived of good parents and the lives of innocent children shredded by a mother who became bored or complacent with married life. And the 'rewards' of her cheating nothing better than raw sewage. I do think that cheating wives should stand in court to face up to their roles in any tragedy that happened as a result of her selfish desires. BUT...I don't live your life for you. You apparently have more forgiveness in your heart than I would have. And I am proud of you for that. You forgave your wife and are back with her and Brandy. That is all that really matters. God deals with each person differently. Just as each criminal case is judged separately, ever marriage, every act of unfaithfulness is judged by its individual merits. If you can forgive your wife, then so can I. Now, it is I who must ask...Am I worthy of being called friend to you and your wife and Brandy?

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
thought provoking

Nothing like the usual cheating wife story. Thought provoking and sensitive which makes a nice change.

Personally, I'm kind of pleased that Nate got a beating (ok, I know he died, thats sad) but he did deserve a beating, as do all men who target married women for a cheap fling.

I'll leave it there before I upset anyone.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
I'd be your best friend.

Men like the one that died are no great loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bound to happen

if you get your kicks fucking married women your gonna get hit, if you get hit often enough you could be killed, i knew a guy who died after 1 punch from an unwilling cuckold, tough shit i say.

what with all the god shit? religeon causes more trouble than it cures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
justice was served

but not by the courts, the courts as usual punished the law abiding tax paying man for dealing the justice. long live the fucjing courts.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
NO MATTER THE OUTCOME OR RESULT

there is always an element of doubt to be considered, TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Doubt, Lies, Questions

This monologue creates an interesting situation then spends the rest of the time creating more questions than answers.

I Hate Psychobabble!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you. ......

Friend

Great story

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Different.

Man, this writer writes powerful stories!

I would have no problem being

a friend to this guy, even though he's

a murderer.

It's the husband's choice to forgive

a cheating wife. A friend respects that.

Been there, done that.

Cheaters are selfish people.

Difficult being friends with selfish people.

Strong story, but hard to rate.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
different for everyone

Not how I would have handled it. No cheating woman is worth that kind of trouble. She chose her path. The guy didn't force her. Assholes like this guy are easy to get back at. Confront them, Tell the wife she has new life to live without you. If the idiot bows up make sure he attacks first. Then the damage you do to him is self defense. Most men who go after married women are weak and pathetic when the chips are down. That's why the don't have a good relationship with women. Most women who complain that all the good guys are taken really mean that with the way they act most good guys wouldn't waste any time on them. Most men who cheat are shallow and or have come up short or wanting in their relationships with their wives. They go out and cheat to try and make themselves feel like they are still what they know they aren't. Either way life is to short to waste anytime on a cheater. Dump them and move on.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
RIH Nate

Rot in Hell. Nate was a predator and got what he was always going to get. Only his dad will mourn and miss him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No - not a great story....

-1.

She cheats. For fun. Risks everything. For fun.

Lies to husband when confronted. Goes out and meets he4 lover.

Claims it was to breakup. Roger that.

Should have killed them both. That ending would be a happy one.

But to "forgive" a lying cheating skank becuse her lover seduces married whores.

Nope. Not gonna happen.

She fucked a bar pickup in the back seat of a car in the bar's parking lot.

Mulptiple times over multiple weeks.

That my friend is the definition of a cheating slut. If you are going to put murder as a plot device please include the adulteress.

Ocker51Ocker51about 6 years ago
What A Load of Drivell

I read the story but after I finished I wanted to 🤮 ⭐️

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Hi. I'm Sam

It's been six years since I killed someone.

Welcome to MurdAnon. :o)

Well. It kinda reads that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I just have one observation, that I found troubling

When she confessed to Sam about her affair, she said that when he saw her kissing Nate in the parking lot, it was a parting kiss. But what about , what he saw in the bar? The whispering between her and Nate, her laying her head on his shoulder, him kissing her on the top of her head, and the kissing in the parking, that sure doesn't spell ending an affair to me. To me it says, that they were going out to the car for another fuck or two. What Sam said to her about forgiveness, and forgetting true, it's easier to forgive, but it's dame impossible to forget , I know, for me it's 35 years and I still remember. So that's part of the story that wasn't addressed . her lover was dead so no one could refute her story. That's all I have to say about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Take

“It Takes A Strong Man” to realize that “EMOTION” is a crutch people use when they are too lazy to use rational and reasonable thought to analyze a situation and deal with it in a forthright manner. It’s not rocket science. If a spouse cheats (man or woman) you separate yourself from them. Physically and legally. Then you start over. Emotions will only make things harder. Shed the emotions and you will be surprised how much more enjoyable life will be.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really

Well spoken Mr. Spock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Now, all of that didn't make Nate a bad guy"

I would have to disagree with that. Someone that seeks out a married woman can't be considered a honorable or even a good person.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Huh Nate not a bad guy?! Preys on married women not bad scum bag!

Tried to follow story

Read it all but while I mentally understand that you can beat someone to death in a rage

Where was people

Noise screams etc bar people

Had to wait for cops?

Been there stopped fight when loser bleeding from eyes nose and mouth

Others were ready to help

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

He must be the only man in the whole world who thinks he was the bad person and stay with his wife. Weak or not she liked cheating and getting laid by someone besides her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So EVERYBODY in town tells him his wife is cheating on him, and he is like, sitting there with drool running off his chin, not believing it. Does a strong man not face facts? Does a strong man back down because his wife pouts when he asks her about her cheating? Does a strong man allow his wife go to a bar with the town skanks every week and dance with men? Does a strong man forgive his wife before she even apologizes because he is afraid and emotionally fragile? Are we talking about a strong man or just an idiot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A strong man

Is not a doormat. A strong man faces the reality that the disrespect and lack of love is what the problem was. Anyone can profess love afterwards. It's real love when it stops you from hurting your family. Not being sorry afterwArd. The pompous pontification here is nauseating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brilliant story. Nothing more to say except to those stupid pathetic trolls who cannot see how miserable their lives are. It's obvious from their comments to this story that they live shit lives with absolutely no love in them. Really don't know why they don't just top themselves.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailoralmost 3 years ago

I will be your friend.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

But a bit later when he asked Hope how she got away with cheating on her husband and then stated that a real man could never forgive a woman that did that to him. I started to get mad. Remembering all my counseling I controlled my emotions and looked him straight in the eye and said: "I remember a quote I read in prison from Gandhi that said 'The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.' I forgive you for being stupid. Now get out of my face and never speak to us again."

.

As I walked her to her car I recited another quote I read. I told her "Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself." She asked what great philosopher said that. With a big smile I said "Suzanne Somers." That was the first time in a long time we laughed together. I believe that we can stand up to any assault with laughter.

.

.

.

3 things

1 He is a cuck, as evidenced by him staying with the whore and listening to all about the sex

/

2a Gandhi was a racist whos only objection to South African apartheid was that high caste Indians werent considered white

2b Gandhi was a hypocrite who denied his dying wife simple low cost effective western medicine because it was religious "impure" but availed himself of that medicine when he was ill

2c Gandhi was a pedophile who personally administered "religious" anal enemas, but only to the prepubescent girls

/

3 So who gives a fuck what that wife abusing racist child molester thought about anything

/

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck Gandhi. The guy is a pussy.

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

Wow... This guy must have lived in California... No where else could produce such psychobabble.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

When you're Saying "Forgiving is the Attribute of the Strong."

You are Right.

It takes a mentally and personality wise a strong person to forgive someone.

Forgiving and Giving them another chance to hurt you isn't same thing...at least in my opinion.

I believe some Moral Codes..

You are Free to choose...but not free from its Consequences.

And I pity this kind of people.

God doesn't help someone, who doesn't help himself.

And the world is Being Macho Man type.

If you're then you're gonna survive.

Be forgiving but Not Stupid.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

There are diff definition of a strong man but what Aksh4blood and a few others said were correct imo. Anyone can forgive easily but I would not want to be in his shoes. For the foreseeable future if they stay together he will always be on guard and that is not how to live.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see. Some authors have no idea what strength actually is. Pablum theoretical Ted talk strength sure. The ability to overcome and maintain your self in the face of major obstacles not so much.

Which is why real men are reasonable cuckolds in their world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Forgiveness is for mistakes and not for sins. I'm an Indian and I sa this again - Fuck Gandhi. He is a hypocrite.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Interesting comments! I don't thing some of them get the drift of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Forgiveness is a wonderful thing (hopefully the receiver deserves it) but unfortunately there is a massive segment of the human race that needs to be made dead ( the takers, betrayers, so many of the 1 percenters, the mass of the worlds leaders, etc..) not just the murderers, pedifiles and other true scum of the earth, Wow that went a little wide but what I mean is I KNOW there are people who need to be gone and while you may regret that fact it is true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When there are small children involved, the husband is always in a very hard spot with no easy outs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As an old Marine………….”Kill em all, let God sort em out.” Shit needs flushing down the toilet. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is ok. The comments it brought about are far more interesting.MY comments are in line with many others..opposed to others..about a mans or for that matter a womans inner strength.My life long belief on strength has allowed me to live a life respected by myself and others by doing the CORRECT thing NOT necessarily the easiest thing...Now THINK about this story,,Whats the easiest thing to do..Yup take her back after her cheating and act like it never happened. You are not forgiving a mistake.. It ciearly was NOT a MISTAKE.. Everything she did WAS a conscious choice and planned action which she knew was wrong and if caught would end the family,yet she still did it.. Forgiving that, is strong?? To someone other than a Strong MAN it may be easy to forgive, condone and make it acceptable to cheat. The strong Man tends to make the correct decision..in this case,Knowing in doing so, it will upset his stable, comfortable life he worked to achieve.. THAT TAKES Mental, Emotional strength and conviction. That defines a man....3 stars...JZK

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician7 months ago

A tough story to tell but well done. MtM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous