All Comments on 'Her Old Fuck Buddy'

by two4u1893

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Demented couple

Too risky-unless medically certified free of STD.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Very hot story!

...and extremely well-written. I can relate to it very well, partly because I've been there, but also because of the writer's excellent description of the hubby's state of mind. Looking forward to more in this vein.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Premise is screwy (no pun intended!)

Yeah... There are a LOT of guys who don't want to boff a prior fuck-buddy who still looks hot...mainly because he's good friends with her and with her Hubby (both of whom are begging him to bonk the broad!). GMAFB!

But, of course, Bull CAN be 'talked' (well, some influence involving her mouth and tongue and throat!) into a trial run by themselves because the Bull might be shy swiving Sweetie around Hubby!

Too contrived in directions which did NOT need to be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WACC story 1 star.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Well................

Where is chapter 2? She did fuck him and let him pump his hot thick load into her married pussy right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid man with a stupid slut.

Key word-STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DWI is not Love

You knew your wife mixed narcos with alcohol all night, yet you had no problem with her driving around?

Love

You had every reason to suspect she'd blown him, yet eagerly tongue-kissed her. When you learned she swallowed his load, less than an hour before swapping spit with you, you got even more affectionate.

You're going to suck him too, aren't you?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
This POS

Happily, this POS.only did three nasty stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous