All Comments on 'I Want to Play'

by annanova

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Nice...

Good writing throughout.

You definitely had me wondering! ...:+))))))))))))))

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
You had me wondering...

...what happened to Anna. Nice twist to your story--great plot. Good luck in the contest.

WarmInkWarmInkover 11 years ago
Immmmmpressive ;-)

If I'm going to lose to another first-time submitter in this contest,

I'd prefer to lose to you, annanova :-)

Completely engaging and well-written - Good Luck!

–WI–

WarmInkWarmInkover 11 years ago
Immmmmpressive (2) ;-)

Can I take back that first-time-submitter phrase?

Hope so - (G'd luck)

–WI–

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 11 years ago
You're really quite the cruel one, aren't you...but then we already knew that.

Giving her that lilting Irish accent was just plain vicious. Then, adding "Green-Eyed Lady" AND "Brandy" to describe one perfect Gaelic temptress?

I'm thinking maybe you ought to change your nic from 'annanova' to 'dante was a piker.'

"Gazing at her loving smile, he couldn't help thinking how lucky he was to have this smart, sexy, playful woman to cherish."

Truer words were never written.

"That voice again. It insinuated its way into the animal side of his brain and raised images of lissome women with wild hair dancing around a fire in some pagan ritual. God help him, he wanted to be part of it."

More than anything...more than absolutely anything.

sexykitten123sexykitten123over 11 years ago

Soooo good! :) Ah the whole time I kept thinking he's cheating yet it's so hot until I got to the end. ^^ Such a twist

mimastermimasterover 11 years ago
Absolutely elegant

You, my dear friend, are such an incredible artist in so many, many ways. What a wonderful adventure that was; such a pleasure to read. And for my personal quirky tastes, to get Sugarloaf AND Looking Glass to come into my mind had me smiling. (Love the Green Eyed Lady ringtone! How perfect). Well done, Anna.

JaymalJaymalover 11 years ago
Beautifully Judged Erotica

So glad I took the time to read your story, Anna. Skillfully crafted with dialogue that rang true every time and made the characters real people. The sex scenes were exquisite - hot, gorgeous and emotionally charged, with a turn-around that made them truly romantic. Surely a contender in the summer contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brandy Anyone?

Your most outstanding piece to date, Anna. Your descriptive imagery like "going to the animal side of his brain" were unique and clear. Great, truly marvelous ending.

Maineman

Couldn't remember my password!

steve44uksteve44ukalmost 11 years ago
Velvet clutch...

Oh, I like that... Great story, anna. Really enjoyed it, thank you...

ElixxxherElixxxheralmost 11 years ago
Very Playful.

This is the first story I've read and I enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sorry to be saying this as the story had promise but this was formulaic. The characters are stereotypical and boring. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting

Because for several years I lived in Depoe Bay, just up the hill working on an old house I bought to fix up and sell.

The descriptions are accurate. Many times I watched Gracie tap on the bottles behind the Sea Hag which to be frank was a silly NBD, anyone could do that of course.

I played guitar for tips many evenings in that club.

In that bar I met a woman, red hair, green eyes. "On vacation" she told me. Quite an affair, until she surprised me with a husband after a couple of weeks.

Her name was....Anna.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Very cute and loving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous