All Comments on 'My Husband, My Slave'

by SubbyHubby27

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To be continued...

I'm so pleased to read that! A great story - every woman should have at least one slave! Five stars - thank you.

smoothboismoothboiover 11 years ago

He's way more than just bi. He may like pussy, but once you cum from assfucking, you're pretty much a faggot. Minus the crossdressing, I'd love to be a slave to a woman who encourages my homosexual tendencies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 2

MORE & quickly please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Fast

I like the story. But, it seems to suffer the same flaw many of this type do. Going from curious to full blown orgy of depredation in 1 chapter. It would of had a nicer flow if only the women dommed the men in the 1st chapter. Then maybe add some gay elements between the husbands in the 2nd. Then maybe begin to bring in others in the 3rd.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 11 years ago
a little rushed

and over the top, but fuck it, it was a hot story. Thanks for sharing your work.

BellatrixieBellatrixieover 11 years ago
Not sure...

As a dominant woman it would have seriously pissed me off to have someone else take my bitch boy's cherry...friend or not so I couldn't decide if I liked this story or not because that part pissed me off. That and I get queasy at the thought of doing all of that to a guy who is clearly not in his right mind...but I can throw that into the "it's just a story" pile lol but the friend issue kind of made the story fall flat for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love it

So hot. Loved it. Want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

Amazing.only thing that could make it better is that he didnt want it n they forced it;) bit gay when the guy wants it.love forced bi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong bitch.

Since he was unwillingly drugged I wonder how they plan to stay out of jail and how she plans to stay married? Sexual assault and rape are good for winning everything in a divorce and sending the people involved to jail for a long time. And they taped it, all the evidence needed for convictions. Idiots. They'll serve long jail terms and they deserved them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please don't continue

It's unimaginative at best and boring at worst. Nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong on so many levels

Enjoy prison when the drugs wear off and reality sets in. What a fucked up story. Amber just needs to die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is as stupid as some of the tales by other

of how a rape victim likes what has been done to them after it is over.

From personal experience let me tell you---that is rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just awful

One of the worst, most implausible pieces of crap it has ever been my misfortune to read her on Literotica. I thought they had certain standards, but this sorry story indicates that they'll post anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Teach me

I am trying to learn how to treat my man. This is what he wants and I want to learn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a pile of derranged rubbish

Anyone who knows anything about BDSM or Fetish will also know SSC, which is safe, sane and consensual, This is so far of the mark as to be little more than date rape.

Drugging, filming, give me a break. I wonder what they will all think about their "Bitchboy" as they are on their way to a federal penitentiary for a long prison sentence. And wifey dear finds that she has only being an old destitute hag to look forward to on her eventual release from jail.

This story, fiction though it may be. Deserves to just die a death and vanish under a pile of dust and cobwebs. Please do not bother to finish this rubbish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I thought it was great

I don't see what the problem is with the people who think this is terrible. The guy obviously enjoyed what was happening so there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

good story , in that it kept my interest. pumping pills into someone and then doing what they did, was beyond over the top. I would have a question for the wife, that if I pumped her full of pills then had 5 or 6 women rape her or set her up, would that mean she was a dike? I can see a lot of retribution coming to his(friends), if they are still alive.

I said it before and I still believe it's a good story. Darn sure didn't lack for action. A lot of reason is lacking, as to why would some other woman take such an interest in making someone else's husband bi, or gay, submissive to her and her girl friend, where is the motivation? Better yet would be a definition of the word friends that was stated they were.

I wish there was a second chapter, it would be most interesting I'm sure. Knowing they were in a bad section of town, you take pills that you don't know what they are. A wife lets her friend take over her husband, what is that? Telling the wife that he will be a bitch boy, before the night is over, what gives. Yes the second chapter has a lot to explain. It is a good story, but I don't believe it could happen as it read.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
CRAP!

Two twats!

A stick of dynamite shoved deep in each cunt.

Light the fuse.

Sizzle.

KaBoom!

"There once was a girl named Alice,

who used a dynamite stick as a phallice.

They found her vagina,

in South Carolina,

and bits of her tits in Dallas".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really enjoyed this story

If it was real life I can understand the negative comments. However, as a sex story, it was fantastic. It really turned me on because I fantasize all the time about my wife taking control and making me her sissy faggot bitch. I do crossdress for other men and I love being a sissy faggot cocksucking bitch -- especially to black men with big cocks. I'm still in love with my wife and still enjoy pussy once in a while but lately I've been more into men and hot gay sex. I would love it if my wife read this story and got the idea to make me her bitch. That would be fantastic. Please continue and tell more stories. This one really got me hard.

joln321joln321over 5 years ago

I have this feeling there is no sequel. I liked the story as Candice was set up from the beginning. Needs a little rework on words. proof reading before publishing but otherwise I liked the story. "A Butt Plug and a dildo into the same orifice? a bit tight there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No bullseye but hit the outer ring

Stories with this theme are always a good read. When well written which this one was not. Too many mistakes in several areas not just grammatical but plot continuity. I can understand those with sweaty palms enjoying it but as a “proper story” it’s very wide of the mark. Having said which it’s a pity the author didn’t keep writing to improve. Or perhaps they have but under a different name? All I can do is give a 3 for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh yes

I’d love to be used like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just to much, to fast

I love this theme, but it’s just so much so fast. I always wonder why in these stories black men are just props , with no real personality, just big cocks. The truth is, trans women are more likely to be killed by them then get fucked. Transgender women are murdered in the black community at a extremely higher rate than any other group in society. So to have 5 of them lining up to fuck a stoned out guy ehh not likely.

That said, you got a story written, which is more than I have ever done. Keep writing.

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 2 years ago

Oh that was great. A few typos, but it moved along quickly and was a rather different twist on the brutal sissy theme. Thanks, I hope there's more.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

No one can be in prison as quickly as these whores and their accomplices would be. Only real hardcore idiots can get something out of this story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How tiresome. Racism and misandry disguised as a fetish.

Got it, you hate white men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous