All Comments on 'Educating Ellie Ch. 01'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Underage Sex !?!?

I'm not trying to be a prude, as I had full sex at a very early age. But in the story Linda had sex at 16. So, is the mention of underage sex permissible in Literotica now or is this site following the European age of consent at 16? Or am I missing anything? If underage sex is allowed here, then I shall start submitting my own real life stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the previous commentor

In the story (which was great, BTW), Linda is telling a story about her PAST, not her PRESENT. It stands to reason that on occasion, a flashback story will contain references to people younger than 18 experiencing their first time. Also, you might want to check you local statues because the age of consent might be 16 right where you live. The laws that control age of consent vary from state to state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the last comentator

In the story, Linda said she first had sex at 16. Unless Literotica now accepts sexual relationship under the age of 18, then whether Linda was having a flashback of her past would be irrelevant. This would still appear to contravene the "18" rule. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy the story BTW.

I have no problem with the taboo so-called underage sex as I had my cherry popped by my boyfriend much earlier than 16. But if Literotica accepts this, then perhaps they would also accept my reminiscent of all my underage sex encounters. See what I mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The last gal was right

Literotica stipulated that they would not accept stories that had sexual relationship of people under the age of 18. So perhaps they have recently changed the rule, or is there double standard? And if they accept flashback, what if the whole submission were a collection of flashbacks of underage sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Love Underage Sex Stories

Literotica should create such a category then this site would be the Best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
underage sex- to the previous commenters

Linda only mentions losing her virginity at 16. --> "My first time was when I was sixteen," she said. "It was terrible."

It is neither a narration of a current encounter nor a detailed flashback, just a statement/fact. I think that is the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing...

It has been so refreshing to find a talented writer that can aptly explain the sometimes not so pleasant life of bbw's. I am Ellie and honestly in the same boat. This story gives me hope and the need to look for a book about understanding and accepting myself. Thank you. Can't wait for more from you. To all the haters: There was a mention of a first time being underage and with the times you should be happy that is all it is, a mention, a passing phrase...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To The Last Idiot

Where's the hater? There's no hater here. All we have are people commenting that there was reference to underage sex and wonder whether Literotica has now accepted the subject. There is also a mention that Literotica should create a catagory on this subject. So I ask The Idiot again, where is the hater? Perhaps, the haters are those hyprocrites who frown on underage sex stories but who accept incest and rape... For Fuck's Sake, even that's just creative writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@ anon 09/01/12

The story was written in the past tense. So, arguably it was not a narrative of a current encounter. And are you saying that a non-detailed flasback about underage sex is okay while a detailed one is not? If you're one of those hypocrites who thinks incest and reluctant sex are acceptable, for Literotica, but underage is not, then your argument in the 09/01/12 comment doesn't make sense.

The crux is that underage sex is mentioned in this story. I just love reading underage sex story. Sexuality is something that starts as early as the pre-teen and not over 18. So, I would like Literotica to clarify whether writers can now submit stories on the subject matter, or as the anon put it that it's okay only if it's non-detailed and not referred to current encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Story Is A Bore!

But the public comment on underage sex is a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All Quiet?

The debate on underage sex is all swept under the carpet?

Tease_Me84Tease_Me84almost 10 years ago
So good

Can't wait to see what happens in this story. Has me very interested (and turned on)!

BodingtonBodingtonover 3 years ago

This is a wonderful story about a BBW and her sexuality. I love BBWs and am married to one. I believe my life long predilection for BBWs started at a very young age; I think I was eight years old or thereabouts. My mother took me to an art gallery and I was entranced by the nude paintings by the Dutch artist Peter Paul Rubens. Even though naturally at that age I had not developed any real sexual feelings but still I remember to this day that I was experiencing a mysterious feeling of euphoria as I gazed at those paintings. A fellow author in Literotica once observed that the typical female heroine most often depicted in Literotica stories are 5' to 5'2" tall, and weighing 100 lbs. To me such a woman is the least attractive female form for me, but I do know some men obviously like such petite women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

Simple and crispy...

No unwanted shit.

To the point.

Never deviated from the central theme of BBW!

Great narration and controlled writing...

Keep it up buddy...

We rarely get original writers...

Don't stop.

One request...

Make your submissions quarterly... If not earlier than that... Four stories a calender year... Your patrons deserve that 😂🤣😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
674 Followers
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES