All Comments on 'Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 18'

by GeorgeDaBuilder

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Nakana007Nakana007over 11 years ago

Awesome story as always! Can't wait for the next installment!

one3nine0one3nine0over 11 years ago
Change of POV

This is just my opinion but I didn't like the change of POV. Throughout the earlier chapters, the story revolved around George's POV. Details that happened between the girls usually were explained to him after the fact. Towards the middle of the story you started including POV from the girls and at the end took George out of picture totally. It's kinda confusing if one wants to read the story from the beginning to all of a sudden to find themselves looking at things from another POV. I can understand that you want to add a new dynamic to the story, but I feel that you need to keep consistent with how you write the story.

But hey this is just an opinion. If you are just writing for fun, then go for it. I just felt that I was losing focus towards the end. I truly enjoy your series and hope you continue to write.

GeorgeDaBuilderGeorgeDaBuilderover 11 years agoAuthor
Change of POV

Thanks for the comments. I do seem to have trouble sometimes staying in the right lane when I'm doing these stories. I blame it all on my early education as I evidently took some kind of test that identified me as being advanced in this area, so I never took any of the language and writing basics. This was also my downfall when it came to foreign languages; I didn't know subjunctive, etc, from my left hand in English, so converting it to Spanish was trying. I did however get to read a lot and to this day, I always have a book nearby.

I do just write these for the fun of it I guess and it is frustrating sometimes to stay fresh and not be repetitious, so that may explain part of my dilemma. My other problem is trying to figure out how to end the damn things without being abrupt. Maybe they'll all be involved in an orgy in the shower, the drain will plug and they all drown....Nah, it has to be a happy ending.

Thanks again for taking the time to write.

reader661reader661over 11 years ago
Great read.

Glad to see this story continuing. The POV change doesn't bother me I think we know Brit and the girls well enough to see it from there side now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what does George look like?

You always describe how beautiful the girls are, but how hot is George? Would be nice to picture him a little for us female readers. You might consider one of the girls getting a boyfriend and the new dynamic that could add to the group. Just saying......

crow76308crow76308over 11 years ago
Great Job

As usual, great job, and I am loving the story. Only nit is the shifting of the voice from first person to third person, but I can just hand wave that as George reporting what was told to him later. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More?

Normally your installments are not this far apart. Which brings up is this story over with or just taking a break?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful pacing !

truly enjoyed the deliberate sexual timing...makes the scenes slide one into another with tremendous continuity and luscious sensuous actions. really have enjoyed the several chapters .....sexy thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wonderfully written

Even with the change in the POV, this is a wonderfully written chapter. Each scene flows into the next very smoothly, and the overall romantic atmosphere is truly heart-warming. Marvelous story telling by an author who unfortunately has left his readers with an unfinished story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous