All Comments on 'Three's a Charm'

by GuiltlessMiss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
From the standard of your writing ...

... I would have sworn that this was the first time you'd written anything.

But no, according to your list you've written several previous items!

I suggest you get help - a good Proof Reader and a good Editor!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
This is Literotica

Not a forum for perfect English compositions.

It's a good story. A good erotic story. I give it 5 Stars.

The comments by the anonymous contributor could have been better handled in a diplomatic manner in private feedback to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story, wrong category

well layed out story. "Fetish" category is wrong though. If this is a fetish story every one here is also! It would get read more and higher rated in the group sex category.

Keep at it!

GuiltlessMissGuiltlessMissover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you ANONYMOUS for your feedback. This was one of my earlier pieces. Though it may not be up to your standards or the standards for publishing in book format, I felt it still had content that was worthy of reading. Please feel free to submit more detailed feedback if the composition of this piece rather than the content is that troublesome to you. There is a Feedback tab above, or you may post more comments. All writers for Literotica should know that they will not be easily judged by ANONYMOUS readers, and I am more than willing to share with them any info you may have. Thank you for your time, GM.

GuiltlessMissGuiltlessMissover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Category

THANK YOU! I looked for a category like that but must have missed it. I appreciate the feedback. I resubmitted the story for the GROUP SEX category. See you there. -GM

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Hot story

What a summer birthday party--and the gifts were all home made.

GuiltlessMissGuiltlessMissover 11 years agoAuthor

Privates and William: Thank you, I appreciate the comments <3 and homemade gifts are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Voted

Thank you so much for submitting this story. Brought back fond memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGuiltlessMiss@GuiltlessMiss
12 Followers
Writer at heart, I found a way to mix my sexual side with my creative side and share with my readers. Sitting in creative writing class, I never thought I would go down this path, but it sure suits me well! Delve in a little deeper with me, it's ok, just Be Guiltless! Find me ...