All Comments on 'Blackmailing Ms. Bitch Tits'

by erotogal87

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No thanks.

Don't bother writing part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

No more, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
They beat me to it...

Noop. don't write anymore.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Part 2?

Are you serious? This story is completely unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unpleasant

Unpleasant and not very erotic. Not sure what she had done to deserve the rape/revenge and didn't enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start!

Let's have part #2 where she comes back to the boys telling them that she loved how rough and nasty they were. She tells them if they do her again, she'll invite Anna to play as well and they both end up pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lame

this was not very interesting. I wanted more detail, like why did she cum, some dialog from her. More descriptions, it was too hurried. And Ms. Bitch Tits? Seriously? You couldn't come up with a different name?

I liked that she was their boss.

erotogal87erotogal87over 11 years agoAuthor

To those who say this story is unrealistic, that's not true. It's a true story, i just changed the character's names.*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your bio sez...

...your location is Michigan. Like Detroit or Flint?

[...]

Now I can believe it's true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

wish it was more written out, i love the story behind it, too bad it's so short. With the story behind it, you could have made a longer version, like her staying there for a few days and/or serving all of them in different ways, more elaborated then you have written it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How come the "identical Triplets"

are all different heights?

"... only a little taller. Aaron and his identical triplet brothers, Colin and Eric, called ..."

"... Aaron, Colin, and Eric,(who looked like smaller versions of Aaron. Colin stood at 5'8, and Eric stood at 6'0), ..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous