All Comments on 'Unfaithfully Yours'

by rot_teufel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Oh my!

There is certainly more than a hint of 'Red Devil' in Robyn! I loved this story - thanks for sharing it with us - five stars. I hope you might feel like telling us more of this fascinating lady and her wayward spouse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Story

I loved the way she got her husbans back for cheating. I think she should invite the babysitter over and arrange a gang bang for her. I would make sure it was filmed andmake her her sex slave also. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unfaithfully Yours

When you do the follow up where Robyn takes care of the slutty babysitter, don't forget to publish it here. After the way she evened things with Thomas, I have got to hear what she does to the bimbo babysitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Wife

How are you going to "get the babysitter" from jail? You realize that in your thoughtless "punishment" of your husband you have committed a number of felonies including illegal restraint, sexual assault and rape? And guess what, he has all the evidence he needs and a witness to boot! You don't think Robert will sell you out in a heartbeat to avoid jail time? Your delusional. While you're in jail, you're going to be served with divorce papers and lose everything. That's what happens to felons. So, in the end you got screwed and then you screwed yourself. You should have simply filed for divorce, taken your half and walked away. Anything else is just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Of course he went downstairs and called the Police.

They showed up, he pressed charges of assault, battery, sexual assault, sodomy, illegal restraint and more. She went to jail. His screwing the babysitter made no difference to the Court. She was convicted and spent the next 12 years in prison. He got all the marital assets in the divorce since she was in prison convicted on numerous felonies. He also got to screw the babysitter whenever he wanted. Sounds like she lost bigtime! Stupid story with no thought given to the consequences of her actions.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Well,Another Marriage Ends

WTF?! A tad overboard on the revenge I'd say!

Well,tits for tat! This marriage should end not with divorce but with torture. Thomas needs to lop off Robyn's tits ,ram a stick of dynamite up her ass,light it and stand WAY back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cunt!

Robyn deserves to be found suffocated by Robert's cock and balls shoved down her throat! (Of course the rest of Robert is somewhere in a different zip code.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous