All Comments on 'My Inspiring Lesbian Encounter'

by terminatrix92

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks so much for sharing this experience. I can tell you felt a bit vulnerable sharing it, but that made it even more special. A nice combination of being erotic and an opportunity to share your thoughts and feelings. There was a very real feeling to it.

Rachel (airofmystery@hotmail.com)

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 11 years ago
Excellent, Wonderful Story

It's refreshing to be able to read an actual, true experience in the sexual life of a young, horny woman. Please keep on writing and sharing your fantasies with all of us here at Lit. As you've said, "The sky's the limit" and I can't wait to read where you take us. Thanks for writing and sharing!

terminatrix92terminatrix92over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

I'm so glad your all enjoying my own true story. The positive feedback has been really encouraging. I'm still working on new stories based on my favourite TV shows and movies, which I hope will increase in quality and realism as I learn and improve.

As for stories involving my own personal lesbian pursuits? I'll keep you guys posted, although I can't guarantee anything. I'll put it this way, the next time I get a friend drunk enough to have sex with her, Literotica readers will be the first to know!

Taylor_bTaylor_babout 10 years ago
Nice!

Mmm... nice and real. Not sure I'd have dared finger her arse the first time but I'd sure love it if she'd have fingered mine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Go for it...

Hi,

I am an old guy,62, and have many regrets looking back on life and situations I didn't pursue because of adopting the "social norm" instead of my desires.

If you have feelings for someone, even if your not sure what they are, then try and talk to them about the situation.

Your a good writer so if your too shy to talk then put pen to paper and express your feelings that way and send her an old fashioned letter/note.

Good luck and keep the stories coming, plus an update if you pluck up the courage to pursue your possible lesbian desires. In today's climate you have nothing to fear but yourself, as the saying goes "nothing ventured nothing gained"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userterminatrix92@terminatrix92
442 Followers
Hey! Its weird being one of the few girls on this website and I thought I'd just explain my reasons. All of my stories are fantasies and I hope no one will take offence at any of their content. I'm really into the strong women I see on TV and in Movies and find the notion of e...