All Comments on 'Nikki Receives the Perfect Gift'

by Levelhead

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my Gawd!!!

Digusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not the anniversity event... But

betcha a lot of wives have this past... all takers in school then search out and married her clark kent

TalenhawkTalenhawkover 11 years ago
Some comments confuse me

No one is cheating or lying. Everyone is happy and enjoying themselves. It just a bit of swinging. The husband and wife obviously love each other. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sewey

Pig pig pig I think that's how they call the slut wives I mean pigs oh hell pigs have character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent theme for an erotic site.

Truly a Loving Wife 4*

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHY BEING LEVEL HEADED

turn yourself into a cuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
50000 $ question

A general question before every story. If the husband has not sex with other women in a story only the wife has with other men, THE STORY IS NOT SWING, SWAP, OPEN MARRIAGE story!!!!!!!!!!!! Moreover the husband do not divorce her in that story or epiloge.

50000 $ quistion whether what sort of connection is shown in that story?????

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The next 100000 $ question

Naturaly the Author should write twice longer story, where the wife organize with 3 sexy women an orgy with only her husband on it for the birthday of her husband. She would be loving wife that time.

This is the 100000 $ question. Whether why is rarly such story here??????

CreamlustCreamlustover 11 years ago
Nice action

I liked the story, I wish there was more of a build up to the beginning of the gangbang. It's that first coupling that is hot for me.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Decent story, but read more like a report than erotica.

great lovergreat loverover 11 years ago
Awesome story

I rated this a five out of five for the author's courage to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ten years ago you posted a couple of OK stories.

What the fuck is this? Have you gone off your meds?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Plausible?

Well, she DID have one relatively celibate year in college, so there is some argument for plausible! I agree that the transition over to full-fledged gang-bangee was fairly sudden, and briefly described.

4*

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Duma missed a part

Where the husband, Tom, when his wife rolled over exhausted, was getting sucked by two girls. I'm pretty sure that fits your narrow definition of swinging, as they were girlfriends of the GB club guys.

Nice job, LH. The sex was hot but too short, and it read a little like an instruction manual. Too much exposition, not enough interaction between the couple, and too, too short in the gangbang.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Apology

"To make mistake human thing" told the hedgehog and get off from the washbrush.

Exception...........However a revenge story is better for me, the porn is charge of free on internet.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Apology second

The porn is free of charge on Net and better. A more years long story, as a revenge story is more interesting for me with the pair future. BTW How many children will this pair have in the next years and the children will be DNA test proof according to the Author's imagine?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Two problems...

...one- not as much a story as a memo. Two- no man wants his wife to go this way, not if he values his marriage.Find a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

He makes her happy and very well setting the course for the rocky path ahead. There was the bear that was shot that killed the hiker, because it may acquire taste for another food supply, people. Here, he rekindles something in her where he is not ever going to enough, to whatever degree he was.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nice

Happy anniversary, you filthy whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

All that time on back story. Rushed action

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous