All Comments on 'Janet Becomes a Black Cock Slut'

by 2small4her

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow, that is a GREAT story with an understanding of the male psyche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanks what a wonderful

recapitulation. was it difficult to copy out from about a 1000 stories ? when you are capable of writing your own, wake me up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago
5 Stars !!

How fucking good was this? Must rate as perhaps the very best story of its type I've read on Lit. Surely, there has to be a follow up? Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hope for more

Very nice story, that can't be end that way, we all eagerly want a next episode !

Thank you !

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Loved the detail

but was surprised that they did not sample more black cock on holiday. a true black cock slut is not limited to one black cock - that's what truly makes her a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sad and pathetic little non man.

OOAAOOAAover 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good and differnet

Well done 2small4her! This definitely is not crap.

The detail is great and helps the reader connect with the story. The only real criticism is that the detail is 'coming from all sides' rather than just one of the characters. Perhaps this story could have even been done as three smaller separate pieces, each written from a different viewpoint?

Please do us all a favour though: keep up the good work and don't get down hearted by the terse unfounded comments the subject matter sometimes attracts.

Thanks : )

NB from the UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

The way it is written it leaves the reader with the idea that this really happened or a good deal of it happened. I'd like to read more by this writer because it seems the couple he has described our in a 'developing' relationship. Really good read.

shoedawgz62shoedawgz62over 11 years ago
great story

Hey I love this story!! great narrative and solid information on the lifestyle and the sex interplay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

this one is a really great story. When the next chapters will come?

2small4her2small4herabout 11 years agoAuthor
To the many readers who enjoyed this story (which is based upon actual events)

Please be advised I'm working on subsequent chapters. While sex has always been an extremely high priority in our lives; and now especially Janet's, I believe an accurate description of our emotions and feelings to be equally important. Life does not occur within a vacuum. At the same time, I offer no apology for our life style as we continue making our fantasies into realities. There is so much to tell.

2small4her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story

I hope that is how it is sometimes. I am in Australia so would not really know.

MarkBlackMarkBlackover 10 years ago
Great story

This one is a really great story. When the next chapters will come?

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago
5 Stars!

Really excellent story, especially so as it's based on true events. More please.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cum slut cuckold

As a bi stud who fucks married women, I know this story is fully true. Cuckolds deep inside love to eat hot this seed. They also secretly long to suck a cock and take a load direct from the balls into their belly. This cuckold is a very good husband and his hot wife is training him to enjoy and crave hot thick cum from her pussy, her mouth. She knows him so well. She even guessed correctly that he enjoys something hard and thick in his pussy. She now knows how to milk his balls dry so he will have hours if not days before he has to unload again. Because his system is empty. Our cuckold is a great man. I pat him on the back for facing up to his "chores" and being a man and getting them done. His reward is the joy of knowing he is pleasing his wife and her lover. Bravo to cuckold to do and put in writing exactly what happened and their actions. He has lost control of their sex lives and his wife is now in control of that part of the union. After her lover breaks them both in a few more times, he will start to share them with other studs. And cuckold will also be introduced to a couple of bi studs who will fuck and stretch his pussy and breed him like they do his wife. Keep writing about your adventures. I love it.

james_38671james_38671over 10 years ago
Great

So very just like my wife and i have experienced with one of our black studs

we now see every week so hot for bothof us to service him

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My fantasy!

I am leaking precum all over. I would love to watch Kevin serve my hot wife and then me clean her out.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

I am a 'Kevin' inasmuch as I am a Dom Bull and fuck a lot of wives, always while their husbands watch and jerk off. Two of my regulars have got their husbands into cock cages now, that is so fucking hot! I completely understand the concept of wife watching and cuckolding. It has changed my life dramatically these last 20 or so years.

This story is both factual and highly erotic. I personally love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
0wned

bet Charlie had his balls shaved and the brothers were making him take it in his ass. You know he loved serving a black master like a little whore. Him and his wife were turned into party whores for groups of black men.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

This is one fantastic story. You really did good with your plot and character development. I loved this story. The only things missing form this story are Janet taking multiple black cocks at one time and her going off of birth control so Kevin can breed her just like all white women should bred. Janet should be bredat least twice. With the way Charlie is responding to what Kevin is demanding of Janet it is evident Charlie will make a very good cuckold. I can see Janet getting the Ace of Spades with the letter "Q" inside on her ankle for everyone to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Janet and Charlie

I can't wait until one of her black lovers, there will be more after Kevin, has Janet tell Charlie she doesn't want to have sex with him anymore. She'll tell him she loves him as her husband but she has come to the realization that she can only orgasm with a big black dick in her pussy. At this point Charlie will understand and agree to anything she tells him to do including sucking all of her lover's cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dear annony what you say might be true, but he (her husband)

might just kill them all. Nigger lover that you re, I guess you like sucking black cocks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story and believable too.

My lady friend has been with mostly black men and says she will go back if any thing happens to me. I like the fact that she has been with black men and tells me about it. Secretly, I also did a black guy a few times and loved doing it although he was too big to deep throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Janet and charlie

The best time will be when Kevin has Janet over his apt. Or house and a few friends over. Then Hubby can watch as she lets all his black friends use and asbuse her white pussy and ass as his new white whore. She'll love how nasty they treat her and then she'll be hooked. Two or three at a time and she'll be a gangbang slut for them to sell to the thug Blackman to rape as her husband sucks dick. That will be perfect.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Hate it

Hate the racial (racist?) aspects -- but there it is. Seems this is the way things are going. Hate the humiliation of the white man that becomes routine.

I suppose there is a slight parallel with white men and Asian women, cuckolding the smaller Asian man -- but on this site only rarely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cuckoldrob

janet sounds like hot white woman she should say with black guys she will enjoy better sex with black guys and never should come back to white guys like me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
truly great story

Thank you! You really captured the cuck mentality. I have fantasized about my wife doing that for years. Keep up the good work.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Great story

I love it when my husband plays fluffer with guys that fuck me, so hot xoxoxoo Annette

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
Animal Magnetism

Erotic, exciting animalistic longing at its best. Keep writing these exciting tales.

FreeJohnFreeJohnabout 6 years ago
Not Real

The cuckold fantasy is compelling, but it doesn't work in reality, once the woman chooses to emasculate her primary relationship (Husband) her loss of respect for her husband dooms the marriage..

Threesomes in a polyamorous or swinging environment will lead to similar results without the wife abusing the husband which is what cuckoldry really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome Story!

This is an awesome story and it doesn't sound like a fantasy. The author says it's true. Not all cuckold marriages are doomed; I have been in a cuckold marriage for eighteen years and it is exciting and frustrating until you learn that you as a cuckold do not control your wife. It's better to have part of a great thing than all of nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story but.......

I love the way the author author made this a believable story. He obviously is from the Dallas area. My ex-wife and I have been to Kempi’s in the past and it used to be a hang out for a black guys looking for white wives. He paints a very believable picture of a man who was married and now is on his second wife. Strangely enough, this scenario is eerily similar to my own. Regardless, the author needs to submit His manuscript in advance to a good editor. The story is rife with typos and grammatical mistakes. Take this sentence for example.

Kevin asked her, "When she would teach Charlie to eat her pussy after he'd filled it full of my cum?"

Now mind you this is a direct cut and paste. Now imagine the character Kevin actually saying those exact words that are in parentheses to his wife. It doesn’t make sense obviously.

Bottom line is I actually do love the story. I gave it a four because the author is obviously an intelligent guy with a good range of vocabulary and can paint a vivid picture. However, he really needs to hone his technical skills. I know this is an amateur site but the author has an amazing ability to convey an image. I’m sure it won’t ever be a top 10 best seller but he could have a large audience for this type of writing as it’s really really good. To take it to the next level though, he just needs to work on his skill set and get some outside critiquing. Thanks for an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot! Janet is my wife and the story is true.

PervwhiterobPervwhiterobabout 1 year ago

Yeah such a amazing story Janet sounds such a sexy women and its so amazing how a beautiful white wife to have the best sex with a black guy. If I was going out with her I would actually step a side and set her up with a black guy too and let him have a night of passion and want him be the lucky one were I would listen to them so hot how she came with her black lover during sex.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story has great portions but so gosh darn wordy real struggle to find them. I appreciate the author's attempt to give the reader "background" but I honest think this could be a better story if only half as long.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

In spite of the story being three pages longer than it needed to be because of repeating conversations several times, it still had a strong theme for this genre. The scenes were descriptive and created pictures of Janet's lust for Kevin. I'm glad I waited to give the story a rating however. Moving the story from a couple where the wife enjoyed extramarital sex with a well endowed black man to a wife and her bull dominating the husband moved the rating from a 5 to a 3. It had so much potential but fell into the ditch on the last page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Super, I bet Janet made Charlie her cuckold. I imagine she fucked Kevin's friends and Kevin made Charlie suck his cock after he fucked his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous