All Comments on 'Sommer Loven'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please write another chapter...

I loved this!

VA_BoyVA_Boyover 11 years ago
Love your work

Hot sex, impregnation and a happy ending? Good stuff. Nice detail, good build to the climax, well written. Hope to see another chapter to see why thyne called his brother.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IN THE GOOD OLD SUMMER TIME

the loving was good and now better, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE BACK WITH FLYING COLORS

you have had a busy summer, with Wimbeldon and the Olympics, The best to you and family, TK U MLJ LV NV p/s any further news on your Ripper research, mlj

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it - hadn't read any of your stories before,

but now I'll have to.

I have to admit the rapidity with which Jackson inserts himself back into her life, and her almost immediate capitulation on the marriage issue seemed rushed, and lacked a sort of real life wariness. One would expect that even sharing a child, they would need to take a little time to 'get to know each other' in a more intimate man/woman relationship before they would run off to Vegas!

Another question: you are a Brit living in London - why set the story in Houston? The square mile of 'The City' is just as much a financial and business center as Houston. I'm suspect that you know the good, bad and indifferent areas of London better than you know them in Houston... write about what you know, and then be specific and add details to add verisimilitude to an otherwise bald and unconvincing narrative...(sorry - a line from the Mikado that I always have to toss in - you narrative was reasonable convincing.)

BTW 'ruse' not, 'rouse'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Postscriptor

She is an American living in the U.K.

I do like your writing, but it ended with Thyne being way over the top Alpha for my liking. And of course Maddie was way too submissive.

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
over entitled

So Thyne is just another over-entitled bully and rapist trapped in lifelong narcissist adolescence he will never have the courage to out-grow, he'll never achieve the grace of maturity. Basically, if Maddie had the gumption of a fern, she'd have his testicles in a legal vise for his infantile tantrum and sexual assault.

Now we can understand Sommer/Maddie's intent deliberately keeping her daughter away from his clutches. Her bitter experiences with her own mother, including trying to prostitute Maddie for her mother's profit, is plenty of incentive to avoid a relationship with a male version of Mother Dearest. As my wife would have called it "these are males but they are not men!"

And of course, being a "good Republican Presidential candidate', Thyne will proceed to abuse and misuse his wealth, power and position to utterly crush this lowly woman under his lordly jackboots. Because, like so many "anonymous" on this website, how else can he prove his superiority but by degrading other people especially women. Like so many of the hatemongers on the right today, he thinks that since he is such a colorful lizard, that automatically ennobles him as a dragon.

The terrible reality is perpetual juveniles such as Thyne and "anonymous" are incapable of loving anyone but themselves. As soon as he owns her, he will remorselessly work on crushing her spirit and eventually cast her off like an old shoe to be replaced by the next trophy wife victim.

wrc264wrc264over 10 years ago
So when

So when does this get finished or continued. Have been waiting several months. He is a little over the top so she needs to gain a little more control of the relationship.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Will this have another chapter written

Enjoyed it and would like to see the finish and why Thyne needs to protect the girls

wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
Love it!

You mentioned this on your blog last week and I sought it out. I was sorry to see that you hadn't kept with it. Cage fighter, Matthias taking care of business, internship to finish, law school graduation, mother issues to settle, coming to terms with love, discovery of virginity, so many dangling threads! Would love to see more but need Aegir's Wife to finish. You are just so talented! Thank you for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2502 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...