All Comments on 'Here Kitty Kitty'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sad and pathetic!

I'm very into group sex, along with body mods, whatever. This is just a drug addled pathetic tale of someone on a horrid downward spiral. Why would you think that's sexy? Waking up with cum crusting your eyes closed? Horrible!

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 11 years ago
Loved it

Probably too surreal and unstructured for most and certainly dark (it is a tragedy after all), but I liked it quite a bit. I hope to see more; maybe after this intro give her a few more lucid moments to fill in some personality and back story? *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This would probably get better reviews if it were in Erotic Horror.

This is way better than the three-star reviews it's getting. It's probably closer to five (for its original and skilled style, clever concept etc). I think it's that a lot of people really, really don't like horror, like the guy above who complained this wasn't sexy.

Re-post it in Erotic Horror and see if you get a better result. It also fits in Non-consent/reluctance (sort of) but horror fans will appreciate it more, and since there are less entries to that forum it will stand out more.

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years agoAuthor
Just an old Cyberpunk G.M. (although i'm old enough to still call it DM)

I spent probably eight years running a very dark cyberpunk cam'pain' for a group of table top Role Players.

Kitten and J-dog were two of my favorite Npcs.

In the end my players got so paranoid they only trusted Kitten. She was too stoned to betray them, or really give them a lot of help.

Kitten came about from a night of watching 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" while drinking heavily. A very good way to increase creativity...and nightmares.

Dark? No. Dark would be when they found one of my players dead in a ditch with his head chopped off. He turned up as a brain in a jar in a Biotech lab.

He always wanted to be a cyborg. Don't give the DM that type of story idea. Grin.

M.S.Tarot

EtaskiEtaskiover 11 years ago
Long live Cyberpunk

Cheers, MS Tarot. I can definitely see the RPG character in your story.

And yes, erotic horror would be a better fit. Few readers here are going to understand this genre or style of dystopian resilience. The fans of the likes of Cyberpunk 2020, SLA Industries, and a/state are few and far in between, but they do tend to read horror and might find it there.

Although be warned, even the Horror crowd on this site is very picky. ;) I posted my SLA Industries erotic horror there and it still got plenty of "1's".

Maybe instead, I'll just say "it sounds like a fun game" and remember, Rule #1: The DM is Always Right. And if he's wrong, it's "FDM-squared."

(Fuckin' Dungeon Master Magic).

Rock on and write more. It's better than the score indicates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i get it

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lovely story

loved it, 5 stars, more please

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobagealmost 11 years ago

I don't know what kind of drugs you are on.... But it's working good for you! Very original.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 10 years ago
A nice surprise

Short, gritty, to the point and filled with more awesome ideas than the 2021 hardware handbook. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous