All Comments on '1st Time in a Sex Shop'

by FeelsADeepHunger

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sex shops ... lol

I always found it fascinating how men and women could casually talk sex as if they were talking about the order of the day! However, I've never been as lucky as you to go all the way in a shop ... but I am a man and men don't have it as easily as you gals do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved where it was going, but ended to abruptly. Please continue the story.

mstrb77mstrb77over 11 years ago
Wife agreeed

Mywife if she was here would agree with you. She visited a book store and before she left for home she had taken care of 6 men. Theyhad laid her on a to\abler and each took her several times. She enjoyed it as she told me about it.

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratover 11 years ago
Not too bad

But it did feel a bit rushed, especially at the end. Pacing is important in any story, and erotica is no different. It was a good start and a nice idea though. Keep writing.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 11 years ago
Very Nicely Done!

I for one prefer stories that are shorter rather than overly wordy! A nicely painted picture is better than a series of cartoons! I enjoyed your story exactly because you didn't go overboard with endless description! You let me (your reader) fill in the blanks! You inspired my imagination twice; first, as the clerk and then as the slut! Please do continue to write!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please ... more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When will you ...

finish this story? Loved it so far, was surprised at the abrupt cut-off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i wish i could get fucked like this......

I always want a group public sex...this story is awesome..i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

love it--just wish it continued from here!

minxymissminxymissover 5 years ago
5.5/5

This story has such a good build up but it feels like it needs a sequel where a butt plug, nipple clamps and a spanking with store equipment are all involved. Pt 3 could potentially feature the use of a sybian to keep her coming back to the store.

As the story stands currently though, this never fails to get me worked up.

Dynamohum25Dynamohum25almost 5 years ago
Dear Hungry Girl,

This is a very erotic story in which you leave open so many possibilities as to where you can take us. Time to write part two and show us what imaginative nasty little mind of yours comes up with next. I for one can't wait. =:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a good start but it needs more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish I had experienced something like that during my first visit to an out of town ABS. I was introduced to gloryholes during my pledge week to my Sorority

I had given my steady boyfriend a blow job the night of my highschool senior prom. Be enjoyed it, I didn't. However as I was soon leaving for college and I certainly did intend to become sexually active I had to experience it before I got to college. Mission definitely accomplished. I sure got a full mouthful of his creamy cum. I swallowed to.

Once in college I admittedly visited what was quickly becoming my very favorite place. I learned how to not only suck cock but enjoy swallowing creamy cum.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous