Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start

I am amazed at how much potential this story has. I do hope you keep building the world by staying with the public/private aspects. The idea of the proper outside hiding the plugs, clamps and other devices is what will set this story apart from so many others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Confused...

How can Naomi be petite AND on the tall side at the same time?

lordodielordodieover 11 years agoAuthor
Patience...

I submitted chapter 0 and chapter 1 at the same time. Chapter 1 is still in approval. Give it a few days.

As far as the 'petite' thing goes, I was thinking more along the lines of a body type, not so much a height, so I stand corrected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'd be very interested to check out the rest of this story, once it's approved...and once you carry on writing. It has a lot of potential, and I really appreciate the level of up-front detail put into these characters, and also the level of variation between them. On a more base note, the focus on anal sex also doesn't go amiss.

TamardiaTamardiaover 11 years ago

I like this. Keep on writing will you? I'll certainly read all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'ma lookin forward to mor of yor storie.

It seems as if one tail will come after the other, and that'sa way it ought ta b...

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
OK Let the fun begin

I just discovered this writer and it sounds like I'm going to enjoy his work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliance one paragraph in.

This gets four stars purely for the disclaimer, and that's all I've read so far. Five if the story is good, of course.

lordodielordodieover 10 years agoAuthor
That Should Keep Those Minors Out!

Thanks! I had fun writing that disclaimer. Hopefully, after you've read the actual stories, you'll come back and give them all 5's.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

This is a very cleverly crafted little series. I've read one of the middle installments and liked it enough to start from the beginning. Yummy yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yess-extrem anal erotic and together with automatic function to train deep Colons in daylie performance is the best over all in our life***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

grand anal training in more dynamic gaping in deep of the humans Colon is the best over all in our life-make heavy medical feelings in deep of a Intestines...

belinda03belinda039 months ago

Love the the descriptions of the world and main players. So sets up the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlordodie@lordodie
859 Followers
Lord Odie is now on SubscribeStar! (Formerly on Patreon...) I've been writing hardcore erotica focused on BDSM and extreme anal penetration for years. I have finally taken the step to create a SubscribeStar page. My vision is to provide a place for like-minded people to get e...