All Comments on 'My Nephew Ch. 06'

by MLabonte

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Not so much a story but a chronicle of first time sex

I enjoyed reading the event and wanted to read more.

I can only imagine that she was going to teach her nephew how to seduce his mother, and it would take a lot of practice before he would be up to the task.

The first thing she has to teach him as how to keep from coming so quickly and then how to eat pussy, and giving a woman pleasure.

I'd like to read more of her task of turning a shy young boy into a confident young lover of mature women.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh the memories!!

Your story so reminded me of my first time with my aunt years ago. Still today after all the years I still masturbate thinking of my first time!!!

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Love the story

Very cool narrative, but I find the departure from traditional paragraphs to the short, staccato sentences to be a bit jarring. Personal preference from years of reading traditional prose, I'm sure. But, man, do you know how to build suspense and tell a terrific story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my nepew

Very exciting story.I have a a nephew Michael aged 17 years and standing on 6 foot.He is very athletic and a very handsome teenager.i have caught him several times, looking at my boobs.at first,I started to take it as a joke but with time,I noticed that his looking at me,started to make me horny ,wetting my pussy .During one August holidays,my husband had to fly to USA for his job during 2 weeks and as our son was studying overthere,he would take the opportunity to visit him.As I did not want to stay alone in a big house,I asked my sister if Michael could stay with me during the two weeks my husband would be overseas.She agreed with pleasure as well as Michael who I knew for what reason he was eager to come home. I used to tease him about any girlfriends he was dating.He told me that he had two but unfortunately,he preferred older mature women but did not have the chance to meet one.I immediately asked him"Mature,like me?"He could not look at me and his face had become red!!I insisted and finally answered"Yes Auntie,!"I knew at that precise moment that if I did not not make the first move,he would never dare to do so .I told him"Michael,don't be shy,I know pretty well that you like to look at my boobs and ass!"His face became redder and I caressed his beautiful baby face with my right hand.He then looked at me with his green eyes and I sweetly kissed him on his lips .then entering my tongue in his mouth.He teturned my kiss which was sweet as honey and I heard his heart pounding in his chest.I took off all his clothes and asked him to do same with me,which he did clumsily.However he knew how to finger my pussy which was dripping with white moisture and played with my clitoris.I came 3 times with his fingers,Then I sucked him wildly.I wanted him to give me all his load of sperm in my pussy,I sat on his cock and fucked very hard,Each time,I came,I cried ad sobbed with pleasure when we both came together.I could feel the thickness and jets of his sperm,hiting my cervix.During these two weeks I was a very good teacher and he was a very good student and became an expert!After one week ,he knew how to make me cum with his tongue by exploring my entire body.We fucked everyday,everynight.He slept in my be fucked in all sorts of positions in my pussy,my ass.We lived these 2 weeks as if we were on honeymoon.This happened 3 years ago and we still fuck whenever possible.Those from outside see us like a model,of an aunt caring for her nephew.IF THEY KNEW!!!!!

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
5 score

Loved it, really hot.

This series is a great example on the importance of anticipation, building tension. Well done.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
why?

when each posting is so short, why do you spend half of the time going back over what you already said?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My nephew

I ,Elena,38 years old.had noted that my young nephew Jeremy ,my sister'son, aged 17,still at college,was looking at me differently and often hugged me tight when we were alone, I had also noted that when he stayed home, my dirty panties, full of my pussy moisture and piss, had changed place. I knew it could not be my husband, who was reluctant to sniff or lick my panties!! A Sunday, I went to his place ,knowing that the family would be out for the weekend except Jeremy.I must say that just knowing what he was doing with my panties had excited me months ago and often I played with my clito ,thinking that my nephew was fucking me.As time passed on,I was obsessed about being fucked by him.To return back, when I went at his place, and when he opened the door to let me enter, and saw me with a short and a top .having no bra underneath .My nipples were already hard and he was like hypnotised when he saw my long brown nipples under my top and i noted that he was having an hard on. I do not know up to know how I dared to hug him and put his beautiful cock out of his short snd jack it.No word was exchanged. I bent down on my knees and started to suck that beautiful cock which was around 8 inches long .Then he fingered my already very wet pussy and pulled up my top and my short and my white satin panties down.We were like hungry people, we kissed and kissed and ate each other's tongue. he then brought me on the sofa and started to suck my pussy and when he reached my clito, I started to moan and cum.I just told hin"Plse plse put that long cock in my pussg the deepest possible "to which he obeyed and fucked me like a king. We fucked during two hours ,exploring each other's boy and he creampied my pussy twice and my mouth once.It was so fucking good that I thought I was no longer on earth. When i went home, I was like someone flying among the clouds. ..As I told you.there was mo much talk between us but when we started to fuck several times, it was different.we took sLL our time and and our taboo secret is now 8 months old!It seems that we are addicted to each other with a surplus of love growing between us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Auntieluv

It could have been a COMPLETE very hot story...I am sure that most of us would have liked to read one or two chapters more, where the three will really fuck !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

This story is so hot! I love the way you develop the story!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Hard read

OMG! this is so sensual and arousing. I've been hard all the way through wishing her nephew would hurry up. But then that's the best part, not hurrying, which actually is foreplay and very sexy. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stayed with it through this chapter, but now I have lost interest. You have dragged this out too far, sometimes using the same words and expressions as before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous