All Comments on 'My Daughter's Cuckold Ch. 01'

by How_Kinky

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

MMMMMMM-so hot and soooooooo good baby!! One of my hottest pussy creaming dreams. However, some description of what daddy and especially daughter look like would be fantastic. Me and my pussy can't wait for more.

Hot and waiting,

Heather XOXO

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
good start

nice story. well written and hot.

looking forward to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

How about getting "Baby" all dressed up in a dominatrix outfit with black leather lingerie, high heels, riding crop and all. Then maybe having her teach 'Mom' a trick or two. They could even double team dear ol dad.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Lots and lots of potential here - don't disappoint me!

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 11 years ago
Fantastic start

Short sharp intro - good start to the dom and some quickie sex, now we need some background on our hero and the whimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

looking forward to the next chapter. it would be so humiliating for him being on his knees exposed having to watch a huge cock fuck his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Caught in the act

Wonderful story, similiar to an incident I had as a youth. Neighbor lady found me and used me for several years. Best and exciting years of my life as I awaited her calls and followed her sensual directions. I learned a lot from her and even see her now and again. Keep it up, its hot ...

How_KinkyHow_Kinkyover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you all for your kind words. I have been super busy and have not had a chance to finish Chapter 2 yet, but be assured that this story is not over... not by a long shot! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
he should be made to get on his knees and suck....

I love when Daddy's forced to lick up her boyfriend's creamy cum...perhaps he should be made to get on his knees and suck her boyfriend's juicy cock and then thank him.

hosenheels4me@hushmail.com

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Start of cuckold training.

He was caught. His deepest fantasy. I am sure he imagined much worst than this. And your right, this story is far from over. The fire has been put to the fuze. His sissy dad days have started. What she needs to do now is lock his little pee pee in chastity. Use the whip when he is bad. Give him a Viagra, then use a vibrator or strap on in his ass. And much more. Like shave his little boy cock and balls and ass clean. Have him buy more panties and stockings. Turn his submissive sissy side into more perverted actions and sex.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

hated the situation he was in. if he had walked in on her while masturbating, would it have been right for him to proceed as she did? I realize it was a story, and it was nice too. he needed to communicate more with his wife. the word discretion comes to mind, along with privacy, and respect, but it sounded like he left bedroom door open.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good start

I think this was a good start to a story If I could change anything I would make the girl a step-daughter because somehow that makes it less "weird" to people. Other then that great story. I'm hooked and reading chapter 2 next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i agree there is nothing better then cleaning out my daughter after she was freshly fucked and filled with someone else's cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

there is nothing better then the taste of my daughter after she is freshly fucked and still full of someone's cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely story

To bad she did not tie his hands before going to bed. Make the cum slut suffer before she uses him again. wish I was him

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It has been so long since

I have had the privilege to lick any cum from my wife's cunt I just wish she would let me see her as she jacks me off But she withholds that from me now. Now all I have is these pages. Some days I just sit and watch sissy cockold humiliation videos and cock sucking training and even then I am afraid to cum knowing if I do and she will now she will hurt me even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Very enticing...erotic...and naughty

sammy61sammy61over 2 years ago

Love it. I want that to be me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My sister would make me clean her up after her dates after she caught me wearing her panties and smelling a pair of panties that she was fucked in...

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Great 1st chapter. I'm not usually into the incest stories but this one is hot it made me hard. I would love to eat cum out of my daughter's (or stepdaughter's) pussy. I would love for someone to catch me dressed in my sexy lingerie and realize that I'm a secret sissy CD faggot.

I hope the next chapters are just as good as this one.

RMike35RMike358 days ago
Daughter Domme.

Tracy ultimately snapped when she found her Dad in a compromising situation,and being the opportunist she is took full advantage of her Dad by making him eat her boyfriends cum out of her pussy,and also denied him relief after he gave her a great orgasm.Tracy seems like both a dominant young lady and a temptress wanting to entice her Dad but also restrict his pleasure till he's ready to burst.Then maybe Tracy will reward him a little by letting him cum.I have no objections bondage or dominance but when it borders on pain or devices that cause pain then that shit don't interest me at all.

But a normal restraint Domme and Sub type is perfectly fine,especially if its a Domme Daughter and Sub Father Incest situation.I like this story a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous