All Comments on 'Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 04'

by TheTitLover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The family needs to be next. Mom.Aunt & Granny,let them enjoy Tommy. Let Tommy enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story. And no family please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

he should assume control over her, where she thinks... she thinks she is in control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting

I'm enjoying your storyline. Keep the Mom out of it, okay for the Aunt if you need to. He should take control of his neighbor since he's blowing her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you for the continuation

Great story. Well done and the bio was a nice

Touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like you story a lot. Let Tommy do Pam, and some ass too (Vicki's?)

mbaabdmbaabdover 11 years ago
Follow your muse

Take the story where YOU want to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree with some of the others let Tommy take control of the neighbor while she stills thinks she is in control

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what mbaabd said

Yup

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice story. Just started the series and enjoy the little glimpses of family getting involved. Tommy should not be a submissive to the neighbor. Maybe he can tame her a bit? And don't forget Sarah the receptionist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'd seriously give anything for at least the mother to get involved, I've been looking forward to that since the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

yes include the mother n sister in the next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waiting with bated breadth

love your story and writing style. Keep up excited and we will keep appreciating you and urging you on!

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years agoAuthor
Ch. 05

Has been submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mrs Stern's size

You Describe Mrs Stern as a 52 F cup....I don't know if you know this but the 52 is the measurement of the woman's rib cage and not her actual bust....the cup size is determined by the difference in the rib cage and her bust. So if she had a 28inch waist and a 52inch rib cage that would look kind of weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story so far, really want to see his mom and aunt get involved. Ive given the other stories in this series all 5 stars, and only gave this one four because I didn't like him being dommed. He's already a little guy, stature wise, and I don't want to see him become a sub. What would be awesome was if Tommy was able to break Mrs Hancock, and dom her. Either way, looking forward to more and hoping for an incest twist! And don't worry about it bothering any readers, 2/3 of the top rated stories here are incest stories

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years agoAuthor
Response

I see three options regarding Miss Stern's size, one I say it was a mistake, two I suggest you go look up some porn star bios or three I simply tell you that a lot of women wear the wrong size bra. Which would make you most happy? I do know how bras are measured though, it's been my dream job for decades. I will try harder in future, but you should always be prepared for oversized sweater melons, I chose my name for a reason.

As for worrying about Tommy and Mrs Hancock, rest easy, it should have already been clear that Tommy felt a bit weird about it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He needs to be more dominant

It was all well and good but with the new found sexual power he has I would hope that he becomes more dominant and learns to take control. Then turns the tables on this bitch and make her his submissive cumslut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incest

I am all for the incest aspect with his mom and aunt. However, not really with his grandma. I have been reading this series waiting for the incest but I am ok with waiting because it is an awesome series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Son of a bitch! You just had to go and ruin the story.

I suppose you are a fucking pussy wimp in real life, who's mentally sick enough to like being dominated and taking orders from women. But did you really have to make Tommy's character do this shit? You didn't even try to make it seem like role play that he was doing for Heather's benefit. Oh no! You just had to turn him into a faggot. But then again, what else can be expected from one such as you.

I really wish you'd have died before you put this garbage up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fuck that! Tommy should have fucked her into submission and she would have loved it! That chapter sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good stuff!

Write on!

breastman80breastman80about 10 years ago
Nice.

So nice for the anons to tell us how we should write. I wonder how many they have written. Nice battle of wills. She tried to dominate him, but was struck a blow and had only partial success. I hope to see a rematch soon.

SynapsisSynapsisalmost 10 years ago
Meh

Not a huge fan of the D/s idea in this story. It just feels like your trying to give each story some archetype of sex, rather than giving a couple of individuals flushed out personalities. Also, Mrs. Hancock just sounds like a bitch. If all she loves is power and domination, I can't imagine wanting to be around her. Try sticking to the sexual topics that you have experience with rather than ones you've read about somewhere.

I'd rather there be a progression with a hand full of characters than a slew of women that are basically the same. For instance, all the women featured are hugely endowed, forceful in getting him into bed, and scream their heads off. That description, with minor variation fits every women he's slept with. Try mixing it up with different personalities and sexual appetites. Maybe introduce a women that just wants passionate, slow sex that's quiet in bed.

Finally, vary the breast size. In my experience, D's are really the largest breast size that occur naturally on fit women. Anything larger than that means that they're either fake or she's overweight. To have F size breasts, would mean that she's a pretty big woman. The whole, fit plus huge breasts makes no sense in a natural setting.

chelmsfordchelmsfordover 9 years ago

Love the chapter, loved Mrs. Hancock's weakening resolve, and liked the domming, since it wasn't too intense.

I definitely want his mom and aunt to get fucked. Really want! :) I have to put my vote that way. No to the GM, but I dunno how you want to do it. Might be good, especially if she's younger, like Ms. Steen.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
the story was a bit of a mixed bag

it was as unsure of itself as were Tommy and Mrs. Hancock. Mixed signals, mixed results, mixed outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best one yet!!

Great story so far, and the editing is much better.

Loved this one for the mix of dominance, loved the scene of mrs. Hencock coming in the morning and telling him to eat her out while she enjoys breakfast and then using him for another ride, would love more of that. Also of him dominating his principal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
really

I know these stories been out for a little while and I am just seeing them. I thought it was an awesome story till this chapter--u have sympathy for the character and see him having good things in his life then make him a slave to the neighbor. U make it like he is 10 and not 19.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun story

And really hot sex, at least until he gave in and became a Sub. Could be a little detailed in how he affects these women. On the whole, great job. This chapter, not so much.

I hope he'll turn the tables on the arrogant bitch soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

He must fuck Heather's brains out...after all he has been with 3 women. No guy is so dumb to be dominated after knowing well that he posseses a hell of a cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mom deserves Tommy's big dick because that's what she expected and cared for. The incest sequel may come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
better than ever!

The fourth chapter in this outstanding drama is the best yet. The story is more fully developed in this chapter than in the previous ones, as good as they are, and the pacing here is excellent. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
It doesn't add up

Aunt Pam was 14 years younger than his Mum, closer to him in fact, at 26

If you add 14 onto 26 you get 40 but you say his mother is 36.

One of the most important things when writing in continuity.

Sorry but you can't write.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

sarah receptionist age 22 , remembers working for client that died 11 years ago...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous