All Comments on 'Loops'

by MusicianElf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Memories

It's amazing some of the details we remember about our first time--it was a Tuesday, and hot, but you didn't care. The crickets in the grass--the clear water bubbling over rocks in the creek--and her pussy--you'll never forget that, either. And it didn't last--it was over much too soon.

Short and sweet; it does bring back memories of my first time, too.

Good luck on the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A brief account of what could probably be a true story

I could write one but Literotica would never print it. I was 12 and he was 14. We met at school, hid in the male toilet to make out and we were so hot for each other. He practically raped me behind a pile of green foam mattresses in the gym at school. It was quick and excruciatingly painful and I bled for days. Like the author, I also remember the day but that's kind of very personal.

MusicianElfMusicianElfover 11 years agoAuthor
Fiction

Thank you for your comments. I just want to remind you of the definition of "fiction." There is such a place near Alexandria Ohio in the real world, and in 1976 there was a McDonald's on Mount Vernon Avenue, Horn's Hill Park is a real place, and I was indeed a math tutor at OSU Newark Branch at this time, but otherwise, this is a work of fiction, and all characters come out of my twisted imagination.

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed the story and voted for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was kind of odd.

What was the point?

EclecticReaderEclecticReaderover 6 years ago
Doesn't need a point

An excellent STORY about a first time and the length of time we remember it.That she did too must mean it was also important to her. Great story telling.

MusicianElfMusicianElfalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Alternate version published

Some time ago I published a much different version of this story in "Children, Churches, and Daddies," a journal that is not religious or family orientated. Go figure.

The beginning is pretty much the same as this one, though the ending is completely different. You can find in on the web at

http://scars.tv/ccdissues/265sep-oct16/the_Blind_Eye.htm#Loops

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous