All Comments on 'You Really Are Worth Every Penny'

by runningonblade

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
chytownchytownover 11 years ago
What Happen??

Did I miss something????

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Garbage

Not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That's undeniably prostitution

Even for a dream house-how most whore stare-a dream for something better.Do not condone this lifestyle.give you a 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another 1* only because no 0*

Can't say anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
C R A P

what a whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
??????????

What's this supposed to be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
about as erotic ass

horse shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another whore slut shows her true colors

all it took was money just to be another notch on his belt and a notch on her bedpost

hope she dies of AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wam! Bam! THANK YOU MAME!!!

Definately no thought put into this stroy!! BIG THUMBS DOWN!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The story is a bit confusing and needed to be longer to better explain what is going on, particularly the ending. Does the husband know or not. inquiring minds want to know?

austin_voyaustin_voyover 11 years ago
Weak all around

No serious plotting, the emotional content was nil, the sex (this is litEROTICA after all) was less than nil.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Fun Takeoff on the well known movie

The cuckold is always off stage. This is a typical situation of what is it worth.

She is a one-off prostitute. Now if she came back for more she would be a simple

slut whore. Will she go through the next seventy years without needing special money again? Personally I suspect she will yield to temptation, but the author is claiming fidelity after moving out of the family digs.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Sorry, but...

The storyline was absurd, the characterisation virtually non-existent and the resolution ridiculous. Assuming her husband isn't aware she's spreading her legs for cash, isn't he going to be more than slightly suspicious when she gets home with a big enough "tip" for a downpayment on their new home?<br>

Incidentally, is she a ventriloquist? It would explain how she can have a cock in her mouth and still voice a prayer for divine forgiveness.

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
A Puff of Smoke

This is the outline for a story, not a story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
A million chimps

If you put a million chimps typing for a million years, you would not generate a story WORSE than this one (and you'd have a bunch of thirsty chimps with tired fingers!)

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
WTF?

I didn't understand the ending line. Did Mark pay for her, too? It was a short cheating wife story, but so devoid of content that I couldn't have cared less about any of the characters. The premise (a Tom Cruise clone just propositioning a waitress for high-dollar sex THROUGH HER CO-WORKER?!?-C'mon, man...). The sex was described in a perfunctory, journalistic manner-absolutely not hot at all. And, it was confusing, too (when did she get naked exactly? He's jerking off before he even touches her?). The sex read like the author has never had it before. Exactly how much cash we talking about anyway? Enough to buy a house? To afford a down payment? To cover moving expenses? I mean, c'mon. If this is a "whore for a night" fantasy thing, then it seems pretty low on the erotic-meter. If it was supposed to be a dramatic flash-story about compromised principals, tempation, etc., then it was ineffective because it had like zero conflict (internal or otherwise).

I wasn't gonna bother with it, but I did. I was so mystified that I had to comment. At least the editing of the mechanics was okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Prostitute

lady of the night and so on. It all adds up to the same thing. Next time she wants a nice car, or god forbid she is pregnant and .... slippery slope of cheating and cuckoldry.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Sorry, blade

Violence and insults from the brave aside, this is not a story, just the relating of a sequence of VERY unlikely events. Too brief, too vague, and too unbelievable. You start off with a decent opening line and companionable tone, but almost immediately devolve into skimming.

Keep at it, though. Too early to give up. Learn from the experience and work harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not much to it

And spelling issues.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Did the dog eat your homework and this was written on the bus?....

.....unfucking real that you would bother posting this. Thanks for the minute I'll never get back, though the title was appropos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Silly

I'm not one of the LW haters, I really love the genre, but this story was pretty weak. Totally unbelievable sequence of events starting with the fact that a young (I am assuming young because they are living with her parents, but no character is actually developed here) waitress would know who a Playmate from 1976 is, or would think of her every time she looked in the mirror. The writer needs to go back to the drawing board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Slut.

Love it. 3*

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
One time?

One time didn't buy a dream home? Tell us about the other times you spread your legs to get what you wanted.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

A man writing from a woman's perspective rarely works well. I believe this piece is not an exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Guys

It was so clear this was a guy writing from a girl perspective.... Focus on one good scene .... The hotnesss xxx ideas good the lead up and stirring of emotions missed

22e7

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Reads like an excerpt...

But the rest of the story isn't available. Paul Harvey is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, where do I start?

Paper thin plot. One-dimensional characters. Grade school writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I clicked on the comments.

And got the hell out of dodge. Damn could anybody even get worse comments?

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettover 3 years ago

The authors profile appears to be banned

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous