All Comments on 'Goblin Princesses Need Love Too'

by Nervade

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Great stuff

Really enjoyed this. Let's see if he can take her home with him.

pornbookpornbookover 11 years ago
Yay goblins!

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

RIGHT from Sir Swoonmore, i knew this was a comedy!

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Good Knight!

Liked how the author added in some humor to spice up an otherwise so-so story. It made the story much more interesting. I was hoping Sir Swoonmore liked it doggy style after the blow job and took the Princess up on her offer; maybe next time.

One problem, brass does not rust, it corrodes but it doesn't rust. That's why the Navy, fire departments, etc use so much brass. Not a big deal and easy to overlook and just enjoy the story.

nightwing629nightwing629over 11 years ago

Loved it. Could use a bit of editing, but the errors don't detract much from the story. It's still understandable.

VirmiciousKinidVirmiciousKinidover 11 years ago
Great!!

Raunchy and funny, this was a superb story, i only hope you continue to write on it.

naiveslutsnaiveslutsover 11 years ago
cute, sexy, to the point

i love a good busty blowjob story. especially when the finish is in her mouth after such a detailed description! Necessary payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!

Dude you have to do a second part. They totally need to be in love and continue fucking. It's so hot and an odd couple. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!!

Sequel!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars!!!

Hot and I love stories with oddball couples like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

My dick is absolutely diamonds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Fucking love goblins! Such a sexy goblin princess! Would give her all my cum too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous