All Comments on 'Susan and Edward – The Beginning'

by EdwardKalb

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Very sweet

Although it felt as if the ending was somewhat rushed - as if there was actually more to tell but you'd decided to leave it at that?

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

I know you've got to leave something in order for the next chapter to merge seamlessly with, but this felt a little rushed. The gradual build up throughout the story was good, it promises to be a hot tale of wife watching, I hope it is! A little more care in the format wouldn't go amiss though!

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Seemed rather circumspect

Is he merely hoping Susan becomes more of an exhibitionist, or is there something else brewing at the back of his mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a

bunch of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

No cheating, no cuckolding, no gangbangs what is going on here? is this story in the right category? this the loving category isn't it? Oh wait there will be a part two and normal service will be resumed.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Debating

The debate? Whether or not to rate this chapter, or wait and see how subsequent submissions read? As I was reviewing this segment, I found myself thinking like DWartnuts! That was so scary, I figured any author who could do that deserved at least one point less than I would normally give, so...

2* ...

right now! Good news ... it has a lot of room to go up in later chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice short story

A vacation at the right time and place can rekindle relationship. Very realistic, hope the change continues.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Did something happen?

It felt like this was the beginning of the Beginning. I get it, she took her top off. Thay had passionate relations, but the impersonal outside perspective made it feel a little mundane. It feels like the readers are seeing this tale the way Edward felt at the beginning, like the passion is missing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring

BOOOORRRRING

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WAY TO GO.....NEVER GROW UP

just go with the flow, TK U MLJ LV NV

Linda59Linda59over 11 years ago
Susan

I love this story because my name is Susan and I wish I could get the courage to do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOT VERY SEXY

Not very sexy story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very sweet and loving

It's nice to read about a couple, who have been married for a long time and for them to find a way to bring excitement back to their sex life without involving other people.

After all, it's a lot of work to keep the love and sexual spark alive in a relationship when being married to the same person for a long time.

Thanks for the read.

TMJ2000TMJ2000over 11 years ago
Good beginning

Looking forward to part 2

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
Remembering

My wife and I were in the same situation until we started vacationing on the French side of St Martin. Each year her bottoms got smaller and smaller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Topless on the beach

It really is a great sensation to see your wife adding quality to the scenery ...... I love it when my wife strips off with such a casual air and the way men just oogle at her tits...... We frequently go naked now which is also a fabulous experience and very much recommended. Good luck

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Memories

This brings back fond memories of our first trip to St. Martin. Took several days to coax my wife into going topless but each following trip got better. She never shed her bottom but the got smaller and smaller on each trip.

CletisCletisover 7 years ago
names withheld

Ever notice that negative comments are mostly posted from Anonymous? Props to those few who do use their true account name.

Anyway, I realized it was rather tame, but it was a first entry and you were just getting your feet wet. I also see that your ratings were much better in later postings (I am about to check those out). Glad to see you didn't let the negativity stop you from going on.

DevonnudistDevonnudistover 7 years ago
Great start

This is a great introduction to the story. I can see many similarities to,our own experiences in the Med.

nicely written and one feels it is a true account not just a fantasy.

Looking forward to see how far Susan will go next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

V dull. Is this what passes for excitement for some.

As a 60yr old English man wife and I have been sunbathing naked since we met 40 years ago. It's just normal.

CignalCignalover 1 year ago

Just a thought, This is really a summary of AN UNMASTERED WIFE'S REAWAKENING. Why not instead list all the stories in the order that they occurred? It would make your series of stories one continuous read.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Not bad so far, but it probably won’t last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous