All Comments on 'How I Became a Lesbian Slave'

by laffalot

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
BrettJBrettJover 11 years ago
Good stuff!

Ver well crafted and a sequel should be written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ENJOYED IT

Title, "Slave", nearly kept me from reading this piece. Any story in which a character surrenders free will, comes close to being a rationalization. So the slave prevents me from reading many items. On the other side of the ball park is the married woman who finds she enjoys sharing her body with another woman.

Keep writing.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

That was really good laffalot . U did will with that , it made me super horny . When will part 2 be ready ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice story !

You did a good job ! Nice story ....hoping for part 2 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!! Is all I can say!

Great job and hope you write the next part soon!

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it too

Well written! Kind of wish the seduction had gone on a bit longer - it sure seemed like our heroine caved awfully fast and they both ended up sobering up suspiciously quickly! But the sex was certainly a lot of fun. I'm not a big fan of foot fetish stories, but I would even overlook that for a sequel!

honeysluthoneyslutover 11 years ago
Great job!

I just love the secret slave situation and the seduction of both husband and wife. How erotic to be used while your spouse is in the same room and clueless.

I can't wait for part 2 and more.

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Very nice!

I really enjoyed the story up to Dave getting involved, but I can see the eroticism in it. It was just getting good again when it ended and I do hope you continue the story. Your writing was very good, enough so that I'm moving on to your other stories, but my eye will still be looking for the continuation of this story.

oneguy4funoneguy4funover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Loved all the twists and how she involoved the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Left me dripping...

...and wanting so much more! I do hope that you will continue this brilliant story. Thank you for the delicious orgasm. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the story

Thanks for getting me off twice. Once I had to stop reading to go fuck my girlfriend ( I woke her as I stuck her as she slept( she prefers sex like that - but I have to write that story later)) Second as I continued reading and jerking off.

I can't wait to part two !!!!!

Emma makes Kate pop nephew's cherry??????

This story reminds me of my lover; my ex-girlfriend. Her glass dining room table and some interesting and very pleasurable foot jobs. (A story or stories for another time)

SJ P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

How can someone agree to be a slave? Have so fucking pride and quit thinking like a 12 year old kid jerking off! Pretty pathetic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good, colorful story

I really liked this story. You have very good ideas, and know how to turn them into prose. But I've got to agree with the other comments, the wife's conversion was a bit too fast and too willing to be believable, at least for a straight woman. But that's just an opinion.

I loved both of their first orgasms, the mistresses force and depravity and the wife's pleasure. You also do a very good job of portraying the wife's feelings, despite the hard to believe actions.

You tried to make the second part different and you mostly succeeded, although personally I think the story would have also been fine without it. And male sex in a lesbian story might put off some readers.

Still, overall I think you did a wonderful job and I really enjoyed your story! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
God I hope it's the end

Because on the very first page the wife would have slapped her silly and this dumb story would have reached its natural conclusion. All done. Unbelievable tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unreal!!!

If you had the neighbor seduce the married gal over a month or so, then maybe one could get away with the domination part. However, a married gal, although interested in the neighbor based upon her experiences in High School, would not rush into a slave relationship like this one.

Then to have the neighbor go after the husband and make him her foot slave in one night. Nope, non believable and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Would love to see you continue. Ignore the haters, you have fans here

LancelotxxLancelotxxalmost 11 years ago
Excellent ~ want more

Great story. Well written and a joy to read. I am looking forwards to more chapters!

mindystarrmindystarrover 10 years ago
A fan!

Coming from a women I really enjoyed it. Sometimes it takes us a push to get over that hump that it'd ok to try something that has always been deep in our thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Women are going to rule soon!

One of the best "women" stories I have ever read!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 10 years ago
Well....

I have a friend whose toes I would love to suck and make her squirm. However time and distance prevent it. This is a really good read. Thanks.

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXabout 10 years ago
Sequel?

I hope there's a sequel coming soon. This one really cries out for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story hasn't even started

You have created a basis for an incredible series of adventures and experiences. Take some time and think in the quiet and you will be surprised how more more fun you, and we,. can have.

Don't stop a great story........

nyghtenglenyghtengleover 9 years ago
more please

I am just now exploring what it would be like to be with another woman...and based on reading this, Gods yes... please, more... I'd like to see her husband find out and join in, even as just a foot slave...Mmmmm yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More great author

I am a women an this is a really great story I enjoy reading porn even though I'm straight I found it a good story and a hella lot better than 50 shades if grey lol

fitntrimfitntrimalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

LOVE THESE LINES: "I must have looked quite a mess at that point. Probably like a wild animal with matted hair, wide wild eyes, flaring nostrils and gritted teeth."

Too bad a man was in the story but I'll deal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gender

Sorry, couldn't get into it. Kept thinking I was reading about a guy in drag. Why? Because of your opening paragraph where you thought it important (?) to "state for the record" you were a guy. This is all about fantasy, right? Why let some unnecessary reality intrude on that? Your name gives no indication of gender; leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't know it was written by a guy till after I read all 5 pages

It was very good I liked the added foot fetish and piss fetish as I have both and it was excellent how you created so much suspense that's what kept me reading. I would have said that your a middle aged man as it sort of makes it gross BC its in 1st person. Overal though it was great, as good if not better then some stuff iv read from Amazon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ok

if this is your first attempt at this I should tell you it should be your last attempt at it not only is it bad it is really bad and thankfully there is no more of it

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
i loved it

there was a lot going on, but I love it. the submission was erotic, and the sneaky way of working the couple was sexy as I could imagine. I little more description would be nice, but for your first it was awesome. ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful story!!

Why haven't you written more chapters?

johsunjohsunabout 6 years ago
Great story

I loved this story, and I don't usually like 'lesbian' stories, I'm not sure why I even started it, but I'm glad I did. The idea of one spouse being a 'sex slave' to another person, while the other spouse is clueless it a great turn on, and to have the hubby submit not knowing that the wife already did is priceless.

It cries out for a sequel, but given how long it's been since this story was posted I guess there's not much chance of it happening. Great story.

RW1965RW1965almost 6 years ago

I loved this story, imagined my wife and my online lover in the roles of Emma and Kate

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
timeline

The break from the first night together to the night of the dinner was slightly confusing. As told it wasn’t clear how far into the Mistress-Slave relationship it occurred...

akindman22015akindman22015over 5 years ago
Well Done

Good story...looking forward to reading more of your work

fitntrimfitntrimover 4 years ago
LOVE THIS

Wonderfully hot! Ohhhhh

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 4 years ago
5 ☆s

Need part 2 please. Maybe a continuing series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty stupid ending.

O the husband is also a submissive who is in to feet magically, please. At least taper your cliche crap and not go fully down the rabbit hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Harious and Provocative

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and laughed out loud quite a few times. This was great mix of erotic situations and comedy.

Please keep writing.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

AWESOME story!!!!! You did a Great job!!!! We definitely need a part 2 here. I plan on reading more of your work. Thank you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Emma is your typical Black Magician or what the average person calls a witch and Black magicians prey on people and make them their slaves. Black magicians are the worst kind of people and Emma is worst their is. They thrive on negative sexual energies and suck the life out of people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The way it should have ended is Kate and Dave Melbourne take Emma and beat the living crap out of her. Then take her into a wooded area, dig a big hole say 6 feet deep, 3 feet wide and 7 feet long, tie up Emma, put a blind fold on her head and tape her mouth shut and throw Emma into the hole in the ground, then cover her with the dirt they dug up and let her die of asphixiation 6bfeet under the ground. and say BYE BYE BITCH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kate is a complete idiot, She stays home all day, does not work, enjoys the good life and is willing to throw it all away and become a sex slave to some fucking bitch. Dave should divorce Kate and throw her out on the street.

Kate is a stupid useless weakling that can't stand up for herself.

Emma on the other hand is a heartless insensitive bitch.

AZPOPAZPOPalmost 3 years ago

Please please write part 2!

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

Strange story. it would have been better if Dave looked up and saw his wife and then they both joined in. Otherwise you have just made husband and wife receive each other what was the point. They may as well to separate.

ContrahentContrahentover 2 years ago

I liked this story. The plot and the way it progressed was awesome. It made particular sense how Emma went on to seduce Dave. I just pictured Kate at the top of the stairs just smiling as she watched Emma seduce her husband. Interesting peaceful feeling. The story ends with the promise of more, the idea that there are further adventures and exploration for the three characters. This doesn't mean that I'm asking you for a second part to the story. Sure, a second part would be nice but I think the story does well just as it is.

There were a few rough spots in the flow of the text, particularly in some of the dialogue. I imagine you did the best you could at the time. I see you recently posted a story here in 2021, and I'm going to go read that next. I'm glad to see that you're still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story sexy I loved reading every part

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

Please

You need to add to this

And come back and write more in General

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a dumb stupid ending to what started out as a good story! You’re sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry dude. But I gave up on this story a few hundred words into it. Your women characters don’t sound at all like women. They sound like men. I couldn’t get past that problem.

paybuckpaybuckalmost 2 years ago

absolutley stunning and i would love to read the coming stories ahead

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story had some flaws. Dialogue and writing need polishing. It does feel a little bit rushed. Some emotional development between Kate and Emma at the beginning would have been great adding vanilla stuff would make her transition into slavery more gradual. The husband twist was out of blue it also would have benefited from more gradual development. Maybe at the beginning of the story there could be indicators that he is cheating on Kate, later in the story Emma could have started to show her interest in Dave by acquiring Kate about his sexual preferences and fetishes.

The ending is shit WTF is wrong with the author.

Over all this was the first story I ever red its better than I remember

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

write more

BestsuckitBestsuckit11 months ago

I'm deeply infatuated with Emma fucking Kate in bed tex to her worthless husband. Wouldn't it be grand if he did wake up and Kate laughed and cursed and spat at hims his her lover drove her to multiple lesbian orgasms. Shrilling with lust, screaming in fits of pleasure, telling him "This is how a lesbian satisfies your dyke wife". Maybe if your cock was bigger I wouldn't be a lesbian slut?"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot story.lived it. Encore!

maddictmaddict5 months ago

Very nice and nasty story. I do hope Dave and his wife discover each other's other side. The look on their faces, priceless

BigbrownpandabearBigbrownpandabear3 months ago

A good story I really enjoyed it. What would be absolutely priceless if she blindfolded David and then brought his wife in to have sex with him giving them both the best sexual experience they've ever had and him not even realising it. Let her be a marriage saver not a marriage breaker. When his wife text and mask off later on to reveal herself the shock on Dave face would be priceless. And when he learns about what his wife has been up to he's really happy that she has found a companion for when he's is away.

MMSdawgMMSdawgabout 1 month ago

OMG we need more please sir!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

After Dave leaves, Emma will make Kate go to door and to her surprise, the guest was a black man sent here to impregnate her. Kate starts freaking out and hyperventilating and starts saying she cannot have a black baby several times until Emma bitch slaps Kate several times. Much to Kate's shock, a black woman is behind her husband and she is very curious about Kate's outburst and Emma orders Kate to kneel before the black couple and profusely apologize to each of them about her racist outburst on having a black baby after the black woman tells her about her inability to conceive. Kate's cheeks are reddining and she starts smiling a mile wide. The black woman will have nothing of Kate's bull and wants a solid commitment from Kate who fears the consequences. Kate stares at her Mistress who leaves her alone facing the angry black woman.

Kate gets bitch slapped by the black woman who makes her strip naked before facing her husband with a huge black cock.

Worse of all, the black woman makes Emma strip and lay on all fours before she is resoundly spanked by the black woman for failure to discipline Kate for her racial outburst. Tears roll down Emma's face as Kate offers to take Emma's punishment to no avail. A very angry Emma starts spanking Kate's reddening ass. The black woman gives her husband the choice of Emma and Kate and he chooses Emma to pile up on Kate which makes Emma so mad at Kate to continue spanking her.

Kate has to do a hell of a selling job to convince the black woman of her sincerity and her strong willingness in having their baby. The black woman makes Kate demonstrate her cocksucking skills on her husband's cock before she smiles at Kate's prowess and calls her to march on all fours to seal the deal by licking the black woman's wetting pussy.

Kate is made to take her husband by the hand to lead him to their bedroom where she will be inseminated by the black husband. Kate is impregnated and delivers a black daughter to them and her racism is permanently excorced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous