All Comments on 'A Blackmail Tale Ch. 13'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Boudoir or Chambre Action is on Point - sooo what !

This author has spoiled & coddled us to expect much more then " just the salacious facts " ala Dragnet . I wanted/ expected to see some psyches of these Real Lonestar Literotica housewives become malleable to Alex's Machevellian schemes.

What with the Queen without a Crown, Real Housewives shows running rampant on idiot tube these days. TTT's Blackmail Tales series has been a wonderful counterpoint to that institution. It's been a pleasure to see Alex anticipate, sow and reap the sensual rewards of the feminine half of the neighborhood through nefarious then morphing into win/ win tactics.

As a re- introductory calling card that this saga is once again active - this installment is fine. The twists and turns are absent, however, and are eagerly anticipated by this reader.

Are more ostensibly unwilling women coming into the fold ? Could a uprising to usurp Alex's benevolent Dick-tatorship be in the offing? Only the talented Texas Tall Tales knows. CAN'T WAIT !

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Haven't read previous ones

So, taken as a stand alone effort, it is absolutely dire.

ben_kiwiben_kiwiover 11 years ago
Other story

Give us a second Summer Sucks Job one. or a handful of chapters. very nice

neo47kneo47kover 11 years ago
More... ?

More chapters... please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent work

I'm glad to see your old stories continuing on. It's all brilliant. Personally, I'm looking forward to more Courtney and Donna. My favorite part of your stories is that I do like your protagonists as much as your women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More !?

This can't be the end...!!!

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
My favorite author with another masterpiece!!

This author turns what normally you think as smut into a working novel. This story has the secret world of Walter Mitty upside down with hordes of glorious sexual tension and intrigue. The characters are hysterical yet fit like an old pair of Dockers. I can't get enough of this author and his incredible magnificent stories. Some the the sex scenes are quite off the map yet beg to be told to flower this story like a country florist. You need to hold on to your hat with the amount of WC Fields style humour surrounding the main character Alex with all the schemes and plot lines and amazing sexual appetite and endowment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This can't possibly be the end --- PLEASE

These have been wonderful-- please tell us there are more to come -- please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Like everyone else here... MORE PLEASE!!! This is such a hot story and I'm thoroughly disappointed there's no more!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydabout 11 years ago
Thank You

This is a well written and erotic series. They have stimulated a lot of fantasies. Thank you. If you ever feel the urge to continue the series, hubby and I would enjoy it alot.

pe1erpe1erabout 11 years ago
Surely not the end?

It seems a long time since you posted this chapter, but surely it is not the end of the story - it seems to just stop rather than ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Confused ...

"This series starts with A Bit of Blackmail, then A Bit More Blackmail, and A Blackmail Buddy. They are numbered after that."

Where are the first three stories in the series referenced above? I can't seem to find them on your submissions page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome story

It's great how you manage to bring so many strings together and I really appreciate a good story. But for the love of God, please finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sadist

The fucker ran out of blackmail ideas. his chook needs recovery from flogging until he continues with story.

TrollTureTrollTureover 10 years ago
A Very Good Tale!

I love this story!

Sure, the guy is a bit of a hypocritic, but he isn't a swine about it.

This story has just the right amount of mild domination, just the right level of (very) mild humiliation and also all the hot sex any guy could wish for!

Personally I have a little bit of an impregnation kink, and I see here that Donna is a good candidate for that! Trying to have a baby AND having wild, unprotected sex with Alex? Yum!

If there is any chance of you continuing this amazing story, please do it!

Regards,

P

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG!!! PLEASE don't leave us hanging like that!!!

Awesome story!!! LOVE the fact that Abby opened up and is heavily involved. Also love the Wife Sharing going on. Would LOVE to see more of that especially in more MMF situations. I almost keep hoping for a surprise ending where the girls turn it around on Alex and he discovers the entire thing was orchestrated by his naughty Wife who, with her friends help, was trying to get their Sex Life out of a boring rut. PLEASE!!! DO NOT end this story like this! Give us more... more... MORE!!!

Thanks!

You're an amazing writer.

JM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Boring

Yep this story was boring from start to finish fucker had to stop cause he got the clap CLAP CLAP CLAP

Red8_2PlayRed8_2Playalmost 10 years ago
I'm hooked...

I will say only this, please continue. It's like a soap, you know what to expect, but just enjoy reading it. keep it up. i'm a big fan!

RemenicientRemenicientalmost 10 years ago
Keep 'em cumin'!

Big fan of your outstanding writing! Please give us more!

jdr727jdr727over 9 years ago
Great Story

Please keep the story going. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderfulllll story

Read 13 chapters in two stretches. Well, I had to take a break in between otherwise the story hooked me up and its wonderful. Keep up the good work and please give us the next chapter soon.

wryfanwryfanover 9 years ago
Why did you stop...

It seems you set this story up for many more chapters...after a couple of years why do you pick up again? Hope you do!

gondaolgondaolover 9 years ago
Good

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole series, kind of hate to see there aren't any more installments

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NEED MORE!!!!!!! PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!

Please please please continue the story. Especially the BDSM. I'm loving it. I have to read it one handed. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not to be a dick, but...

"Her weight was almost negligent"? No! Her weight was almost NEGLIGIBLE.

But seriously, great story!

sissys_BFsissys_BFalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Great plot development. Maybe bring in one or more of the husbands as cuckolds and/or submissive to their wives (or the main character's wife).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please!

I hope you plan on writing more! This series has been fantastic! Thank you! Please post a response if you plan on continuing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Would really like for this to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, can we have another Blackmail Tale?

I've really enjoyed them all but am SO disappointed not to find another chapter. It's like getting to the best part of a book and finding someone tore out the last few chapters.

I've really enjoyed reading everything you've written. Have you published any books? I'd buy them and read them in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Set of Stories.

I am hoping for some more stories.

gorsongorsonabout 8 years ago
IMHO perhaps your best

Enjoyed many of your stories, but for me the occasionally darker tone here gave added heat! Would love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wanna Donna fucked in the ass, please. When?

I wanna Donna fucked in the ass, please. When?

pornosuchtpornosuchtalmost 8 years ago
Wonder where this will go to

So he now has how many slaves and human toys? Four? Five? Does Courtney count already?

And aside from Kristy coming over to play I think it is high time for Donnas ass getting fucked. Maybe in her case add a little bondage, and at best that all happens with Abby knowing and enjoying the show. Just a thought, the story is yours oft course and I would not have changed one little piece oft it.

So please go on, I am looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continue the story

You should add more chapters to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 14

Tex Chapter 14 is well over due! Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent serial story! Awaiting more chapters with anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No last chapter?

In chapter 11 you wrote 2 more, but only one to date...I think it's a great series, and I'd really love to see more! Please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome back to LITEROTICA

You added a few stories in March-how about continuing this one? At any rate I look forward to reading your new stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved this story

I read the whole series in one after noon, actually I went back and reread some chapters I couldn't stop and eagerly await more.

drumoakdrumoakover 6 years ago
Great series

When do we get Chapter 14?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please...

Tell me your still writing this.awesome story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You never finish your story’s, please do so as you are a great writer.

I have read a lot of your story’s now and as I said in the title you are a great writer and yet you don’t finish most of your story’s so you leave your readers hanging. That is the only reason I cannot give you a 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 14 Please

Awesome series!!! Please write chapter 14 soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE!!! All your stories are great, exciting, AND you actually include love in them in a real and plausible way

MORE!!! All your stories are great, exciting, AND you actually include love in them in a plausible way. Time to get the men involved in the spa, divorced or ?. Could make a great adult movie.

ObiDongKenobiObiDongKenobiover 6 years ago
Great story, shame it has not been completed.

The title says it all.

love2seemorelove2seemoreabout 6 years ago
Left wanting more

I hope there is a plan for more of this story line....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wtf

Where is the revenge..that bitch krista huminilates her husband..in the worst way possible..fuck wrong with u..RICH DESERVES REVENGE.only death can sort this..alex has to die...in tje worst way possible and krista needs to be ruined...tjid is basically a cuck story all ur storied has revenge please give RICH THE REVENGE HE DSERVES.he needs to find out...they need to die for this..pls last chapter of massive revenge

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Come on Anon...

It’s just a fun fuck story. Just read it for what it is. Stop trying to find some morality in it. There is none. No revenge. JEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Please tell me you're going to finish this story!

I don't know how, but, I got hooked on this story! I saw on your profile page that you were talked into writing again. Please finish this story!

alaska1studalaska1studover 4 years ago
Well done

Very good read!! With a bit of polish you could publish. Very good with keeping the storyline straight and not getting the characters confused. I hope to come back and find more of this story, You've got a hit here.

Jrunner16Jrunner16over 4 years ago
Great story

Thank you for sharing. Great story line and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice one

Loved it every bit

Hoping for more adventure!!

JEN3674JEN3674about 4 years ago

Love the storya. HOPE YOU ARE PLAINING ON MORE OF THEM

Dltravelsex69Dltravelsex69about 4 years ago
wow

What a life to live. Damn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic read!

Incredibly well written and developed. I see it’s been a while since your last update here. I hope you are well and hopefully you can continue someday.

rjsully7rjsully7almost 4 years ago

Any more chapters coming? Really great 👍 stories

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 3 years ago

I've been enjoying this series. I should think you'll be adding chapters concerning bringing Donna and Krista into the business so Donna can become more openly involved with Abby. Let me know if you do add such! I also invite you to check out my stories here on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whew!

Among the three best stories I've ever read. Not only is the sex incredible, but the story keep me reading. I hated to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

negligent? wtf,? EDIT

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

i liked the story and i know you where not on the site writing for a while and looks like this is the end of the story but would be nice to see more. thanks for a good story line and all the fun they had.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

I really want to seenwhere this goes! This guy can't be real even though I have read about porn guys able to go so often

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

Thank you for posting this excellent series.

Your characters and beautifully descriptive passages have provided a brilliant play ground for this group to function properly, whilst most of the action is believable it is interesting to note that you allowed yourself some artistic licence with the main characters recovery periods.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story however I do think he should involved the next door neighbours husband I tell you what would be good if he did a video link next door and all the husbands were watching and the wife doesn't know about it and then when they went back next door for the meeting is showed in the video.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

too bad this had to end, so many more possibilities. I thought Krista and Abby had vetoed Misty as a liability? Need more of Donna's misbehaving and getting spanked, etc. but no marks please. very good read, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's been a fun read is there more coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this series, shame it just stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good, but fell to the temptation after chapter 11 of adding more women. I enjoyed when it was the wife and 2 others and where the relationships would go.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Yet another with no real end. I interesting story, good sex but a LOT of parts unfinished. Did the internet work plans get fulfilled, did any husband join, did any husband find out about the wives unfaithfulness, that and more?!?!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Great series! Very well thought out and written, great characters and storyline. I definitely appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

garybluegaryblueover 1 year ago

Have you abandoned us T³? It's been quite a while since I've seen anything new from you. I'm sure I'm not alone in missing your stories — even those left unfinished. Thanks for all the fish. ;)

Ursus1932Ursus19325 months ago

Sucked from start to finish. And no, I did not read it thoroughly, just the high spots. Never found any redeeming qualities any where. Totally unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More shit. Hopefully you quit writing cuz who wants more stories about horrible, devoid of all decency, people. The entire pile of stories is like a toxic waste dump.

mcrr2225mcrr22255 months ago

Crap, I have reached the end! Please more!

Hask225Hask2254 months ago

Loves this, shame there's no more :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Damn, I made it through this series! Thanks again TTT, 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20404 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES