All Comments on 'Good Things Would Happen'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
Just one thing lacking <g>

She needs a baby for her new husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oh...my...god

loved the twist at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

"Thinking that Jimmy and his friends would not stop by, I put on a short teddy."

freeandeasyfreeandeasyabout 13 years ago
vwery nice

love slut mom stories and this is a good one :) tho more detail would make it even better but still, got me off :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My Dad had a stroke and died when I was 13. My Mother took his death hard and started drinking like the woman in the story. Before long she was going to bars and staying out late or sometimes all night long. Often during my teen years she would bring male strangers home and I could hear them fucking her. After the men left, I would help her get cleaned up, which was difficult because she was usually passed out. Several times I found her naked and passed out with cum allover her so I used a wet washcloth to wipe her body. I was a typical horny teenager and wanted to fuck her myself, but I never did, although Ihad many opportunities to do so. I would jerk off after washing her cum filled pussy and ass. My Mom passed away from alcohol related medical problems when I was in my last year of Junior College. Sadly, she was only 38 years old, but looked older because of the booze and frequent fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous