All Comments on 'Too Much Zucchini'

by Fanny_Bancroft

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Erotic and funny

Well done. A 5 star effort at erotic humor

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Too Much Carrot?

is that the anal sequel? Just be careful you don't end up at too much eggplant. :)

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Well written, but the only thing I could think of was how cold that zucchini would feel in her hot little pussy. Kind of a numbing thought.

klippertklippertalmost 11 years ago
I luv Masturbation stories

I luv LOVE Masturbation stories, especially woman masturbating...shave her pussy in the next story... hehe.

klippertklippertalmost 11 years ago
Love masturbation stories

I luv reading about woman masturbating.....Hope she shaves her pussy...

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

You have really good ideas! Please keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks, Fanny

Oh my, a zucchini not big enough, eh? Well, this masturbation story certainly got me wet and horny and delving among my toys. But not even my 7" dildo seemed enough. Then I remembered that I had a whole cucumber in my refrigerated salad tray. With trembling fingers, I coated four or five inches of the end with lube and then lay back to enjoy. I know it's a cliche, women and vegetables, but WOW - try it some time! I really hadn't done it before but, thanks to this story and my 10" of firm, fat cucumber, now I'm hooked. Thanks for the tip, Fanny and keep writing.

Kicker1826Kicker18268 months ago

Love it! Hot and to the point. Wonder if my wife has ever had veggies in her ‘diet’?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous