All Comments on 'Mastering Submission Ch. 21'

by sdbnnc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Be careful what you wish for!

This expression has to be right up there with 'if only', 'the cheque is in the post' and 'of course I won't cum in your mouth'!

What an amazingly knicker-wetting chapter, sdbnnc - I am almost ashamed to say I loved every word of it. It has been a real pleasure to follow this marvellous story through all its twists and turns and now, at last, it seems that a conventional, 'happy-ever-after' ending might just be on the cards - somehow, I doubt it!

Like everyone else, I shall just have to wait and see - please don't keep us all on tenter-hooks for too long!

Thank you for the time and effort you have put into making this one of the finest stories of its type it has ever been my (sinful) pleasure to read!

te

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i'm hungarian so i smiled when you connected Martin to Bp. :)

I love that you didn't let the music group fcuk her. It'd be really sad, being degraded to that level of humiliation.

I enjoy this story so far. Please, let her say yes, because a story like this deserves a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He loves her?

BULLSHIT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just no.

I initially quit this story part way through chapter 2 and commented that his attempts at verbal humiliation came across as joking and that it made the story seem like a parody. I couldn’t take it seriously, unfortunately I got curious so I dipped in at ch 19 and on until here.

I wish I hadn’t bothered. He’s not happy doing scenes with her he wants a 24/7 slave, he doesn’t respect her as a person she’s a fuck toy to him and he clearly doesn’t want to treat her as an equal. How is any of that a basis for marriage? She knew nothing about him and knew virtually nothing about her including her biggest fear regarding children.

A marriage should be a partnership, I got the impression that it’s was just ownership papers for him. At best he comes across as a bipolar psychopath and at worst a pathetic child with anger management issues.

In terms of literary structure it’s well written a definite accomplishment it’s just a shame that the male lead is so revolting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous