All Comments on 'Caught'

by randomlyrandom

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Dicksmall69Dicksmall69over 11 years ago
Dumb Wife

I wish my ex was as dumb as this wife. I'd still be married and fucking her brother!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Dumb wife?

Maybe she's not so dumb. Depends on what that "curious smile" means.

We need a sequel to find out.

dildok12dildok12over 11 years ago
very hot

very well written, well paced and highly descriptive sex tale... got me wet and hard, I hope you write more, it sounds like the babe has some sexy ideas, with her finger still in your cum dribbling ass!

forfun44forfun44over 11 years ago
Very arrousing story!

Like the character in your story, I also love my wife dearly, but sometimes I need something extra....Hopfully you'll carry on with a second part.

Ghostwriter48Ghostwriter48over 11 years ago
Nice story line, I like it!

Reminds me of some of my fantasies and writings. It never hurts to explore different views and situations. I can almost imaging what your next (and I hope there is one) episode will be like. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
want it all

the cheapness of the motel was a bit of a turn off, so i converted all in a decent hotel as i was reading , the rest was , disturbingly intense, nice writing, i did it in college with one of my best freind , many many time yummy , we fuck girls on the side , and fuck each other on every occasion, i been married 14 years now ;LOVE my wife , she is like a super model, and love sex , wonderful !, still i want it all ,the sexy wife and the cock of a cool very friendly fuck buddy, lustfully giving and taking to each other, i really need to do it again,sooooonnn ; i need cock , i'm so hard just thinking of cock

willf96@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

Please write part 2, need to know what his wife is thinking

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the very best!

This just has to be one of the very best stories I've read on literotica. I've been reading these for maybe two or three years. The sex thru much of the story is really hot.. I don't think I would enjoy quite the degrading aspects of it. But taking the good hard bareback fuck has been a lifelong fantasy.

It actually is a fairly well written story. I would have to read it more carefully (LOL!); there may be some errors of tense, past and present, etc. But the tightness of the sex pretty much obscures any technical writing errors.

The neat thing abut the story is the twist at the end. The suspense that leaves you wondering if the wife is going to respond unexpectedly with " hey, that's cool - I didn't know" or run screaming like a banshee to her Mom, and her attorney!

How many married guys have had nearly the very same fantasy, do ya' think? How many have had something like this sort of untimely disclosure happen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please continue

Can't wait to read the next chapter. As another reader commented, this is the fantasy (or maybe the nightmare) of us married men who have hot gay sex on the side. I'm like the man in the story -- I can't help it but I really need to suck cock and get fucked regularly, even if it means possibly getting caught by my wife. I hope your wife is understanding and asks to watch you the next time you suck cock and get fucked. I would love it if my wife watched. Please continue this story - it's one of the best of Literotica.

klippertklippertabout 11 years ago
Hmmm

I will admit the sex was hot...I'd luv to have the best of both worlds... thought he Hot Chocolate cock-sucking wasn't that hot. though the wife with her fingers up his ass and that smile...that is hot

watchurmanwatchurmanalmost 11 years ago
Great story, but....

Loved this story, very hot. And surprisingly common in reality too. Only one issue dude, the un-douched ass? I mean really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great sex

Hot story,I am a married male,engaged in my first male to male sex,at age 13... still have sex with a very good friend,several times a month...He is unmarried,so no problem for him...When I can not make the time,a 23 year guy,down the street,is a fantastic fuck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
never been caught, but . . .

I'm single and bi and regularly use a seedy motel (so much better ambiance for illicit sex and cheating) about 25 miles from my home to fuck three married guys individually, so I'm usually there a couple of times a week.

Paul(a) is 27 and loves wearing slutty fem lingerie as I have him. He does not like to experiment, so I first fuck his mouth, forcing him to gag till I decorate his throat, taking off his knickers to clean my cock. After a rest during which I finger his arse with ky, I stuff his knickers in his mouth then ride him roughly bareback till I empty my balls into him. This routine came from the first time I (or anyone else) met him after a web contact. I first stuffed his mouth as he was screaming as I broke him in roughly (his fantasy), Joe is 50ish and I first "met" him in a (sadly now gone) old-fashioned public loo. He sucked my cock through a hole between traps and a week later I had his arse at the motel. The sex is fairly vanilla, but good, he sucks me till I'm hard, I fuck him, he sucks me clean. we rest and have lunch, than repeat. Originally he insisted on condoms, but now its always bareback. Martin, early 32 is the experimental one, and each time we meet he has two aims. First to finally take my whole length down his throat. He has a very narrow throat so he gives me a quick, mouth only, slurp to harden me, then lays on the bed on his back with his head over the end straitening his mouth/throat as much as possible and I try to force my stiff cock into him. he gags heavily and, even given that a stiff cock has some give in it, it is painful for me and tighter than dry fucking a virgin arsehole. But both of us are determined to manage one day and he practices on dildos, but so far its no-go (but eventually me cuming) which stops that attempt. His second aim is to widen his anal pussy a bit each time we fuck. he has stretched it past my girth, but has an elastic recovery, so he always arrives reasonably tight (so far). So when we get to the anal stage I fuck him straight away, then use my cum as lubricant for his latest toy, usually an expander, various vegetables, now usually a "butternut squash" of impressive girth, suitable wine bottles and my fist(s), "tenting, I can get both in side by side. Last week one of the "maids", I met in the corridor, flashed her cock at me, so it should soon be "The Motel Four"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more, more...

you have to write chapter 2. want to know how the wife handles knowing her husband loves to be fucked by a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 2

I am with the other comment part 2 part 2 please

Luv2SukMOffLuv2SukMOffover 8 years ago
Delicious!

This story is sooooo fucking hot! I absolutely LOVE going with guys to cheap motels for sex and, as far as I know, my sweet wife hasn't a clue! I love serving a guy like this, too...but I really enjoy licking and sucking clean after he's finished fucking my ass! Mmmm...great stuff! Keep up the good writing and keep us still-secret homosexuals hot and hard! Oh...and, hope you wrote a sequel to this excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Come on!

Part 2 can't cum soon enough :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
caught by wife

great story, it got me hard and kept me that way. I was tuly expecting the wifes surprise having a man or two there to fuck him.. I'm curious as to the wife's reaction and if she was mad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VERY HOT

You have to write the next part of this!!!!!!!!

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
Nice Twist

Straight to favorites

Texland1Texland1almost 4 years ago
Not a good ending

Need to know what happen. The aftermath

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mmmm would love to be fucked and caught

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hahahaha, enjoy your e-coli! My tight, pink hole is shaved smooth and squeaky clean, inside and out, thanks to enemas and common sense. I LOVE eating ass and "cleaning" the cocks that fuck me, but I make sure to take the thought of eating poop seriously, no need for diseases, just good clean fun.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh how hard you made me, my cum shot from my cock.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous