All Comments on 'Teacher at the Beach'

by OblongMilk

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Teacher

What a memory to have and share with ones new wife. Ch. 2 should find them walking down the beach meeting Mrs Stevenson wearing her red bikini too! Intriguing thought? Thanks.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 11 years ago
Reminds me of the teachers for whom I lusted so long ago....

I had a teacher in junior high school -- 5 periods/day (homeroom,English, Social Studies, study hall, etc.) She was a former Miss University of Texas -- blonde with legs that did not quit -- and of course I tried to get a peek up her skirt. I sat right in front of her and lusted all day long -- it's a wonder I made the high honor roll lol .. I even found an excuse to visit her home (dropping off a present). I envied her hubby and wished she could educate me in another subject....

So I enjoyed this well-written story -- imagining how hot it would have been to see a teacher, for whom one lusted, out of her prim clothes and making fantasies real! I wonder if the next chapter might have Josh's new bride being shared on her honeymoon? I'll have to check the author's other postings!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Gizmor missed the point

I thought this was just the usual highly unlikely scenario primarily aimed at getting as many sexual positions and reactions in as possible until the post-note continuation! This is NOT about reunifying with Mrs. S...that was clear in the note from her Hubby! I'm glad I lasted to the end, because this is a pay-it-forward story...New Hubby almost certainly has a note ready to give some lucky teen(s), and New Sweetie will love her introduction into physical education!

5*

hornycolhornycolover 11 years ago
good read

realy enjoyed it

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Lick has it right

Its not even intended to have a part two. Part two is implied, forthe reader to imagine.

Nice work, Milk. A great first post. Believable dialogue- the boys spoke like boys, acted like boys, deferred to their teacher. Until, of course, they dp'd her. Then they talked like porn stars. On the other hand, they were following her lead, as good students should!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

jocienhenry9jocienhenry9over 11 years ago
completely aroused by your words....

we love this!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 11 years ago
Hot!

Hot and arousing. Thanx for submitting this. Hope you will continue submitting stories here. Well done you.

Naked1Naked1about 11 years ago
OMG

Wow! What an incredibly hot, well-written story. Totally awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
holy fucking hot damn;

O my lord; did his new wife just agree to perpetuate the event? is she also a teacher?

Thanks;p

DKP

B59001B59001almost 10 years ago
Wow

A brilliant story, quite amazing and well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
W.O.W!

I mean, that was one of the sexiest stories I have yet read on this site! To have the sexiest teacher from your recent high school days exposed before you, then to have fully naked intercourse with her (and in public too) is unbelievably desirable! And then to have her husband to join in with you, and to give his tacit approval is the topping on a very sweet cake! 5 stars to you OBLONG MILK!!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

5***** Thanks for writing. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet sex story

What a way of expressing the four some sexual encounter. Can vividly see the teacher walking on the beach in a revealing sexy bikini and yes my cock rose to a 90 degree angle imagining how sexy the teacher looked in those scanty beach clothes.

Can actually imagine myself fucking my dream teacher in that attire after massaging her. Bravo and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

When gets ass and cunt fucked sametime did you ever wonder if she got pregnant by you guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
teacher in real life

One of my colleagues told a story about one of our other colleagues while she was in Walmart. Said she had a problem in that some of her students had seen her shopping. So, what's the big deal? It's where I was shopping; I was buying underwear! So, everyone wears them. No, no, it's the kind of underwear I was buying. Seems she was purchasing some lacy thongs! I wonder what her students thought the next time they saw her in class?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

What did this cheating whore teach?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please learn the proper usage and conjugation of "lie" and "lay."

jman337jman337almost 2 years ago

One of the best stories on here

BunnymasterBunnymaster10 months ago

One of the best build-ups to action I’ve ever read. That was extremely well written.

Kudos!

mcitylinemcityline8 months ago

I liked that the boys were totally horny but still scared. They didn't compare this woman to their multitude of lovers. They were innocent but still got to do a DP plus with an exquisite woman. That is very exciting.

GashlasherGashlasher4 months ago

Very well done.

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 month ago

Summer of ‘42 updated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous