All Comments on 'A Conversation With Jenny'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very innovative format. You kept me hard and wanting more. I wish it were you doing those things to me instead of your son. In Chapter II, I would love to see you try to tit-fuck him and talk to him about your fantasies of having sex w/ Sarah and maybe including him in the mix. My one criticism is as you progressed from exhibitionism to coitus, the depth and detail declined as you and your son slowly progressed down the proverbial "slippery slope." Otherwise, very interesting and would love to see more.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
nice

nice story , hard for me to believe son is so shy about his cock

my son is not anywhere close to that , he is always wanting to stick it in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another winner from Sarah!

This is a great interview, as all of Sarah's are. I love the comment from Kathy, above. She's so much into the son into mom lifestyle that she casually mentions that her boy is always sticking his big stiff prick in her motherly mouth. That's the way it should always be between a mom and her boy. It's no big deal, it's not as if the boy's shoving his young prick up his mother's cunt, though that wouldn't be a bad idea. It's just a boy wanting to get his dick sucked by his mommy and blow his young balls in her mouth. Mothers as cocksuckers for their son is becoming mainstream--it's just so sweet and loving and intimate. The mother has her darling baby boy's throbbing prick where she can feel, smell and TASTE it, the boy has his prick practically worshiped by his beloved mother, and finally grunts and unloads his young balls in her mouth and down her throat, and she swallows his precious boy-cream. Mom and son loving at its best.

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Never read your work before, but what an interesting concept.. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Can you make a version that the son tells. Not an interview like this but a story. P.S. Great work on this.

hornacekhornacekover 11 years ago
impossible to follow

So many times when someone writes a story that is an exchange of letters/emails they don't properly separate where one ends and the next one begins, and it makes it very confusing to figure out if you're reading the same letter or a new one. And it kills the flow of the story.

************************

If you had used some kind of separator (like the row of asterisks I used above) I could have finished (and probably enjoyed) this story. But I had to give up half way through.

bamaguyisfunbamaguyisfunover 11 years ago
Jenny, I love it

I don't agree with the two people who were critical. That conversation gave me a massive son erection. You are a dream mother.

bamaguyisfunbamaguyisfunover 11 years ago
Sarah, I called you "Jenny".

Ha. I believed the fantasy so much that I called you be the main character's name. heehee. Forgive me. Erections make me unable to think clearly. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous