All Comments on 'A "Lease" on Love'

by bbw4youngercocks1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
toddster119toddster119over 11 years ago
Thank you.

This story put a smile on my face. This one make me remember how I feel about my girlfriend and wishing she could see herself as I see her. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome !!

Great story, beautifully written. I can't wait for the sequel.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011over 11 years ago
Beautiful

This was a true love a story. Wonderfully written. Great job!!

jonathan8739jonathan8739over 11 years ago
A Fairy Tale

Beautiful story.

I love big beautiful women

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Very very well done.

It came to my attention a number of years ago that no woman ever seems to be happy with the way that she looks. Large, small, tall, short, fat, skinny it doesn't mater. None think they look as good as we see them to be.

With a large woman it's worse because everything they see tells them they should look like something else.

When you finally manage to convince her that you think she is beautiful, You will find yourself with the most loving, tender, and erotic lover you have ever been with.

wonderful story very well crafted.

M.S.Tarot

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
True love..

Great story with a lesson that we all need to remember. Looks aren't everything, true they help, but it's what's inside a person that makes them beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A GREAT STORY!!!

Great story. Now that is true love.

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiabout 11 years ago
A little offended

I know you meant well and were trying to go with the bigger girls are lovely, but kinda offended by the statement early in that most big girls settle for the first guy to come along because we don't feel we deserve better. I am a bigger girl and I have always felt sexy and did not settle. I found a hottie after dating a fair number of attractive men. they were not chubby chasers they just liked an attractive girl with confidence and a strong spirit, not to mention my big tits and nice booty. I see you're a BBW too so you must understand where I'm coming from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Story

Sometimes that line about the first guy getting a shot is true due to circumstances but hopefully those percentages are lower these days of social media.

I am not a fan of stick chicks, I was raise on a 5,000 acre farm the girls I was around had to work and most often they still cleaned up nicely. A nice muscled pair of arms and legs that looked good, a cute smile with some personality and the want to get to know you seemed to work for me with the healthy gals. I was 6'6 250 and some bbw was right for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: BBW

Thank for representing a big woman as more than a love her and leave her. It made my night reading your story. I have had those same feelings as Melody. I'm still waiting for my Alan!

Mojo648Mojo648almost 4 years ago
Review.

WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORYLINE.?

Not very happy reader, you've spoilt the story by not finishing it.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

A little abrupt, but beautiful phrases like “...seeing a body that God had spent some serious time creating” make it a 5 ⭐️ effort!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous