All Comments on 'Humbled'

by 4inchBoy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
that isnt a friend

Friends don't do that he needs to find a real friend that guy was a jerk and the girl he should have kicked out of the room right then for being a slut.

Reality is any female that does that to the guy she is with is a slut and will be forever.

the guy that does that to a friend isn't a friend so get away from him and never associate with him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Very good story. So truthful and real. You have a lot to offer, stay real and keep writing. An older Asian woman may be of great help to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't like condom either

Been having sex regularly since the age of 14. But I just can't seem to get an orgasm when a guy is wearing a condom. Once a guy slipped it off inside me just as you wrote in the story. It was a nuisance fishing it out of my pussy. Pity your character's equipment is a bit substandard. I'm not the greedy type looking for 7+". An average 5 1/2" to 6" should do the job just fine.

4inchBoy4inchBoyover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

So much everyone.

Its my first story, ever, so I really appreciate them!

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
I've had some very good times

with men who were as 'poorly equipped' as your character is. Lovemaking is an art, not a contest - it needs to be learnt - and that learning process began when he went down on the girl and gave her what she really needed. The penetration and satisfaction should come after that, and I'm sure it will when he finds a girl who isn't such a slut or doesn't have a mouth as loose as her vagina.

He needs to forget that girl and dump his co-called friend - there will be someone, somewher for him and I hope I'll eventually be able about that when it happens.

5* for good writing and honesty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

been on both sides, stud and dud, most recently a dud as my black bbw cannot feel my cock. i'm average, but just can't stay hard enough long enough once i'm between her huge thighs. i pleasure her prominent clit with my tongue and have watched a better-hung co-worker fuck her to satisfaction.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 11 years ago
Keep writing!

Liked it a lot; have any more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You might be gay dude...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous