All Comments on 'You Tease Me At The Gym'

by Guyanonymous

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
AWWSOME

bloody wiked keep going with this story. keep up the suspense aswell, i think she needs a spotter on the bench press?

maleboksmaleboksabout 14 years ago
Very Hot

Please continue - I agree with the other commenter that a spotter while on bench weights are sometimes required in certain gyms. Maybe an employee, who can make the writer even hotter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
keep pumping!

Loved the story--very disappointed to see that this was written in '02 without additional episodes. As a former bodybuilder (female), I love the story and am taking new ideas for the next time I want to tease someone at the gym.

If you will write more, don't forget that the incline leg press can afford a nice view of the crescents, that we straddle a bench while doing the flye machine, and sometimes bend over a weight bench while curling dumbbells. Of course, just retrieving dumbbells from a lower rack has possibilities.

jimbo12jimbo12almost 12 years ago
Ah, what fun we can have at the gym!

Maybe she can ask him to do some spotting for her and he can get a good eyefull!

MY2847MY2847over 10 years ago
Like it so far...

Keep going... Almost sounds like the same girl that I had but in early stages of my Workout story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That's Hot

I am waiting for the next part. I came thrice reading your story at night sleeping beside my wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous