All Comments on 'I Was The Only One Naked'

by Rabbit7543

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOTTTTT

This story deserves a "5" for the first half alone (which I enjoyed the most)... such a hot scenario! I did find myself wanting to know a little more about the characters and their motivations, however... for instance, why does Tracy feel so comfortable starting to blow you in front of everyone? How does she know it will be okay with you if she starts jerking off your friends? Still, the fact that the story makes me WANT to know more about the characters gives it an edge over most stories on lit... that, and lines like this: "they don't want to watch you get a blow job, they want to watch me GIVE a blow job!" Now THAT's a character I'd love to get to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so hot

I loved this story. You should definatly write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

This was awesome. Please consider writing a sequel, especially one where the guys get action from each other and the girls get action from each other while also getting straight action?

:]

I'll have to read more of your stories now. Good job.

-B

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking awesome

Great read, great scenario. You need to write what happens next. For instance, you hint that these guys might want to fuck each other. I'd like to see the girls insist on the guys group fucking and maybe then some some double penetration. Tracey would be up for double anal and could maybe take all four cocks at once - then tell us how she felt when they told her they were going to do it, and how she felt during and afterwards. Plus you've got an opportunity for Tracey and Cassie to swap cum and for the guys to taste their own cum - cant wait to read what you CUM up with!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous