All Comments on 'A Woman's Sexual Responses'

by Dyslexicea

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too many diversions

I stopped reading it after the first half page because it took way too many diversions in the first 5 paragraphs. The author needs to get to the point and focus on the material at hand. Too much usage of sidebars in the form of parenthesis statements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah, I liked it.

A little scattered, but lots of straight (pun intended) information. There was a story of a guy that DID ejaculate into his girl's cervix, he was known as Needle Dick the Bug Fucker. And I used to watch Richard Boone as Paladin. So that tells you how old I am.

Thanks for taking your time to submit your thoughts.

Sj

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 11 years ago
Wild and Interesting

Dyslexicea, you really do jump here-and-there with your essay; but I notice I do the same when I read things and change - mid stream- to some other, totally off-subject, news or story; then I come back to finish reading the first story. I thought it was just me. I'm often reading three or four news releases at once.

I'm going to take your essay as FACT and try these instructions out with my girlfriend. Yes; I'm a straight male ~ but I can tell you don't hold that against me. Thank you for this very interesting narration. You're good; fun and easy and interesting to read.

BluegrayBluegrayover 11 years ago
Talking

I wish I could have had you talking to me, telling me this story. It really felt like a conversation with lots of great information and cool quotes. Written like a conversation and fun to read that way.

Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed your thoughts.

HiromotoHiromotoover 11 years ago
Interesting and informative.

I enjoyed your rants and quotes. I found your information quite interesting. Though I had known some of the facts you gave out, your perspective as a lesbian shown a different light on them. I have to agree that a lot of stories I read on the internet are often either wrong in some physical or over exaggerated. I generally don't let the exact details of a story get in the way of my imagination. Though a badly written story with simple characters can be a real turn off. Oh, by the way I believe it was Wonda Sykes that said it was easier to be black then it was to be a lesbian, or at least I remember her saying on tv at one time.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 11 years ago
Disjointed, needs editing, big-time

As others have noted, the piece is awfully disjointed. At times it seemed like no thought ever reached a conclusion but wa instead interrupted by another thought (which was interupted by a third thought, and so on.

A good editor could have helped keep you on track, but might have been too busy correcting your misuse of words to get that far.

Examples:

1. "Lubricate" is a verb, not a noun, as you repeatedly used it, as in

"it is only a lubricate,"

I believe you meant "it is only a LUBRICANT,"

2. "The presents of moisture" - I belive you meant "The PRESENCE of moisure"

3. "Have gun well travel" and "have dildo well travel" should be "...WILL travel"

4. "which included being dominate"

Dominate is a verb, not an adjective. I believe you meant "which included being DOMINANT"

...and there were TONS more.

You have some valid and important things to say, but they are difficult to find among all of the disjointed trains of thought and misused words. For the love of Sappho, find an editor.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHY BE CRITICAL OF POINTS OF "GRAMMER"

almost every word known to human kinds,,,,noun, adj. adv, verb is able to be used and substitued into another, Lesbians are lesbian,,,gays are gay...bi's are what they want to be.....like the song says Everything is Beautiful in its own way....with all respect....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked your story

Even if you had not told us I would have known you were a female. You have an honest way of writing what you feel and think and I am usually irritated by misspellings and grammer issues but yours didnt bother me. I agree with you on most of the information you presented with one exception. When I was much younger I could have multiple orgasms without losing my erection although after I had cum a few times it would take longer and after about the third time I wouldn't actually ejaculate semen but the sensations would become stronger each time. Just sayin',

peace, love amd light to you

HenrithJamesHenrithJamesover 11 years ago
Interesting

A lot of what you say resonates with me, particularly in regard to some of the writing on Lit, and its definitely interesting to have the perspective of a lesbian. That being said, you do tend to generalise about men based on your own experience. Always remember that people are individuals, each has their own experiences and personality. In the same way you mention all women are unique, as are their sexual responses, some can orgasm from internal stimulation, some cannot, and their personality and sexual desires can affect their preference.

I know that my previous partner (of more than 6 years) would refuse oral sex often, which was no reflection on my technique (in fact I got to learn first-hand from her bisexual best fried early in the relationship) but on the fact she preferred vaginal penetration. She had multiple orgasms (and I wonder what the official definition for that is, as for me it has always been an orgasm following an orgasm while the first has not yet ended completely) from penetration with relative ease. I would agree with you wholeheartedly on the point you made about men not lasting for more orgasms, that is something I've noticed on Lit, simultaneous orgasms and singular orgasms for the woman seem far too common.

Your essay is a good start, and I hope to read more, but always remember that a singular person cannot have experienced everything, a willingness to be open to new ideas and possibilities is a cornerstone of good sex.

JBOATJBOATover 11 years ago
Nuggets of Wisdom

Your views on women and sex with them are well-informed and valuable to men who want to please their women better. Five stars. Your chosen "stream of consiousness" writing style takes a little effort to read, at first. Your innovative style works as a clever way to rope the reader into participating in your narrative. After a bit, I was reading it easily and found it enjoyable. Authors who use this disjointed style often employ some form of punctuation to signify a discontinuous jump in context (e.g., comma, dash, or paragraph). But then, "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." (Emerson). English grammar and spelling are difficult, but will come with practice. I will make a point of watching for your fantasy stories. I suspect that you might be a great yarn spinner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Funny Observations

I wish I had known you when I was 16. You are very funny and I would have enjoyed interacting with you as a friend. Would have learned a lot too. Gave you 5 stars even though there were several misspellings. I am a hairy legged boy.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 11 years ago
Apprecate your efforts

But basically you are preaching to the choir. The men who understand this or are willing to learn. I know that seems like a small minority but that is the way things are. But I did appreciate the information though being 61 I have figured most of this out, but I started out with more information than most men. I still have no idea why other men cannot figure it out. Oh well, thank you and 5 stars.

FlpantherFlpantherover 11 years ago
Typical!

You write a wonderful and refreshing review, full of insight and pearls of wisdom that can improve the chances of us all, and all you get is bullshit from the grammar police. Talk about missing the point! Jezzz, if most would just shut the fuck up, and listen to someone else for a change, they might find that they learned something new. Scary! Especially to those that know it all.

So, thank you for your take on "Women's Sexual Responses", I found it to be thoughtful and very helpful. Your humor is truly wicked...I loved it! And I got it!

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Interesting and honest

and also very funny - the throwaways worked for me. And who cares if the spelling, grammar etc weren't perfect? The message was the important thing.

Personally I am 'bi' - although my husband insists that it's only the first part of the word 'bitch.' We have a good relationship (I'm not just talking about the sex, although that's pretty good, too) because he let's me do my 'own thing' (sorry for the cliche). He's not a watcher and, as long as I don't bring anyone - or anything - home with me and continue to be supportive (that's a euphemism, by the way) of him, we're fine.

I loved your essay and it ought to be read by any male before they post sex scenes on Literotica.

When you get around to writing fiction, keep telling it like it is!

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Read your comment on Oldfart4fun's story, pretty witty

So I read this-even better! You have a way with words. Thanks for this, and your comment.

KathyFKathyFover 11 years ago
Do You Think . . .

Do You Think That Any Of The "Males" That

Have Read This Learned Anything On

Pleasing A Woman Sexually

I Agree That "Young" People, Need Help

With Learning Their True Sexual Orientation.

Unfortunately Too Many Try Suicide Beacuse

They Don't Have Some One To Talk To !

turtlewaxxturtlewaxxover 10 years ago
male multiple

Clinically speaking, as you know, these people don't know shit. 21 year old male here who can bring myself to 2-3 orgasms in a row without stopping during masturbation. Not trying to brag or show pride or any of that shit. Just want to inform you that it happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it first thing id say is im Lucy im from the UK and totally bisexual. Your missing out if you havnt tried horse riding as i discovered in my early teens that having my legs spread accross a saddle and hitting and rubbing my vagina against it did for me. Iv got to the stage now that i use pads in my pants or i can pretty obvious that im enjoying it far too much. Maybe not every vagina is as senscitive as mine i dont know but i do get wet easily. My first sex was with a girl my bff when i was at school we were young and niave but soon discovered how to give each other orgasms and i loved having her go down on me and returning the favour. We discovered hairbrush handles and how good using them were as well both to slide into our vaginas and to give pretend blowjobs which was hilarious to do. I had sex with a boy for the first time at an end of term disco and found that a cock in my vagina was good so good but i thought condoms were repulsive looking almost alien like but they stopped me getting pregnant. My bff had sex her first time a few days later i guess a race as she wanted to catch up as id told her how it was for me only she did it without a condom and he pulled out and had him in her mouth when he squirted his juices. One up on me already damn. We both went on contraception soon after and although neither were sluts in the term had our fair share of guys in our pants but still enjoyed sex with each other a lot. What can i say iv enjoyed the best of both and intend to continue this way so katy you better feel the same way if you read this you yummy slut xoxoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous