All Comments on 'Fucklicking'

by bjking

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick

and truly horrible.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
Plainly this is in the wrong category. PLUS it sucks.

x

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
It isn't just garbage

It's badly-written garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brain dead lame

Plus it needs to be in Gay category

bjkingbjkingover 11 years agoAuthor
Oops, Sorry!

I think the commenters are right, I posted to the wrong category. I will switch to the Fetish category as soon as I have time. Cum eating is more of a fetish activity than gay, considering that the main story line is a heterosexual gangbang (with a gay wrinkle).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the part i

don't believe is that you have friends loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
garbage

Stupid fucking garbage. Wrong hub.....gay is that way>>>>>>>

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It is in exactly the right category!

For many years now, Loving Wives has been about wife sharing, cuckolding, and turning the stereotypical he-man damsel in distress wife static role model on it's head. Furthermore, these 'critics' still beat off to it and then feel guilty and proceed to attack the author (of fiction, by the way) for tempting them to let go of the macho and fantasize slut-boi. ANYONE...ANY ONE, who is a Literotica regular knows beyond a shadow of a doubt just what sort of stories get published in this category. Yet, these sexually confused 'men' feign surprise at the words [loving wives] as if there can only be one (1) definition of the term. Dear self-appointed critics: You can not have it both ways. Go eat some anti-gay chicken sandwiches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: It is in exactly the right category!

Funny. This bozo didn't comment on the story, just slamming others for daring to have a different opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Garbage is too mild a word

for this crap that the pub lover relishes.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Re: BJKing - category comment

Not Fetish - This is not a story about Sweetie's gangbang. That would be LW (IMHO - even if condoms were still not involved and some incidental creampie happened before Hubby moved himself and Sweetie to a side-by-side position!)

The EMPHASIS in this tale is squarely on Hubby's feelings and sexual re-evaluation! Sweetie ONLY comments on BIg Lou, and even then about initial adjustment, not her final reaction. Well, Sweetie also encourages Hubby to 'clean her up' and for Hubby to switch over to 'straight' M-M blowjobs after she has pulled the train once. Sweetie never even mentions that her first (assumed from Hubby's comment) gangbang was interesting or exciting, only that it was tiring.

Nope, this story was about a straight guy's introduction to Gay Sex - with a small hetero 'flavor!' It would have scored much higher in that category than in LW (but the score was NOT why this was posted here, was it???).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bullshit Slit Licker

This is fucking FETISH.

kinky48186kinky48186over 11 years ago
When is part 2 coming....

This was hot! Amy is a great wife and this could get better and better. Forget all the negative comments from people who are narrow minded.

gomaco9gomaco9over 11 years ago
Like fucklicking

I am not a cuck and never will be. I have been there in that situation a few times. I am not gay but am bi. My wife and I enjoy doing just what happened in the story. It is a wonderful experience and the cum(for all of us) was not bad either. Hope to see who is playing next week

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
So much angst over category

As if a reader's brain was going to be terminally contaminated by viewing a story that turned out not to be to his taste. In the real world we all do this countless times, and just pass right over after one or two paragraphs. Methinks they do protest too much - I suggest you just ignore all that if you can, delete the offensive ones if you like.

I LOVED the story! It just happens to fit into my own particular letch, and was well written, too. Would definitely like to see more along this vein.

smashcriticalsmashcriticalover 11 years ago
More Please

Seriously, I have reread the story several times and I tried to find videos like you described. Found a German one with the same numbers as in the story.

Jay3737Jay3737over 11 years ago

MMM very hott!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved it

Pretty hot story! Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love this. Great work.

altegoaltegoabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed it immensely and don't give a fuck about the category; though, from my standpoint, I do believe it is the correct one. I get more pissed off when I see a motion picture slated as a comedy and it doesn't make me laugh. "What? Wrong Category! Oh no, what's next? Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!" Please people, pick a battle worth fighting...

The part that annoys me most are these self appointed "anonymous" critics that slam everything that isn't a guy fucking his wife missionary style while she lies there bored and faking an orgasm to get it to end sooner. I'd do anything my wife wanted to turn her on, because it's about making it work for the both of us. Am I sick in the head? Quite possibly. Am I totally enjoying it? Oh... HELL... YES!

Keep writing and thanks for the hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Was great up until the gay shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

My wife and I have a buddy that stops by and we compete for his cum. I'll try and suck him off all the way, while she is masturbating and showing him how good her pussy and body looks. Sometimes he'll put out of my mouth and fuck her but when he cums, I'll have my head right there on her public bone and he'll pull out and put it in my mouth when he cums. She gets fucked and I get to suck on a cumming cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucklicking is the best

Soo hot.

Love it.

Always dream about - I now wanna try & be the cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOOOW

and continue....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Wrong cat. Fag shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 who gives a shit what

category it's in? Only the asshole of lit that's who! This is a good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice!!!

Like this a lot wish my wife would go for this

Thank you so much for the stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please

Like Jack, I hope there's more.

bijohnthomas4ukbijohnthomas4ukover 6 years ago
luv the fuck lick

Oh imagine the taste

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tastes good

Amy is such a good wife! And I LOVE the story about Jack, the fucklicker.

But the second part - the gay shit - sucks.

Jenna2641Jenna2641over 6 years ago
Wonderful & Exciting

Wonderful story! I thought that action went a little quick, but I loved the story. No judgementing going on. Just pure enjoyment of the erotic act. Love such positive exploration of bi-sexuality. Thanks for sharing your story with us!

pokeyridepokeyrideover 6 years ago
Great !!!!

That was a great story that had me hard and leaking !!!! I would love to do something like that for real !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stuff wet dreams are made of!

I want to be in this dream!

jackbirdjackbirdover 5 years ago
Hot

Back in 1979 had a live in girl friend. 3 of my friends were over she cooked a big meal we watched a basketball game. One left my gf said why don't u guys watch some porn. I gave her a look and went into the other room. We talked about sharing her with other guys. She knew I was bi but my friends didn't. She followed me in the other room said lets have some fun. I said they don't know I am bi. She then went out and said want to watch pirn? Of course they did she made them shear everything stays here. I poped a tape in the vcr it was a str8 one. Toni ann sat between them on the sofa I sat in a chair. It was long before she was rubbing Mike's and Neil's bulges in there pants. They both looked over at me I gave them the thumbs up. They started stripping her till she was naked and sucking her perky tits. She then got on her knees and she got them both naked and took turns sucking them. I was now naked she turned looked at me said come on over here. I knelt down beside her she pushed my head pon Mike's cock. I started sucking him with saying thats it suck it. After a little bit she said lets go in the bedroom. She had me lay on my back head near the edge of the bed. She got on top I started licking her pussy when Neil came over put his cock in her. He fuck her as I licked her clut his big balls hitting my fore head. I started licking his balls he paused and took one in my mouth. He said Toni your boy friend is sucking my balls. She said go on honey suck them and I did just that. He started fuck her again she had 2 orgasms before he unloaded in her. As he finished he pulled out a big load of cum landed on my face he then silde his softening cock in my mouth telling me to clean it up. The Mike got behind her and entered her. He fucked her fast and hard giving her a few orgasms. He shot a big load in her. I sucked him clean and her used pussy then shot a load in her mouth. We stayed naked the rest of the day. We started up a few more times that day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So many haters.

There are a bunch of inhibited bunch of losers that mostly post anonymously. 167 people favorited this story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Hot story

I have always fantasized about eating pussy while someone else was fucking it at the same time giving me a chance to lick his cock too.

trunkmonkey427trunkmonkey427over 4 years ago
My Dream

This is a very hot story and it makes me wish I had a friend like Tony to turn me on to sucking cock and a wife who would fuck my friends.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
love this story and love the comments

First, I think Jack is the luckiest guy in the world to have a wife and friends who appreciates him.

Second the comments. I read them all and like seeing how at first the haters were out in force acting like they would not love laying under their wife as friends fuck her and leave big cream pies for him to clean. Then to get to take cum fresh and hot from the cocks.

Finally, The real people start telling you how much they liked your story.

Love and kisses Honey for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

Great story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Seriously?

What do we have to do to get a separate category for this depraved shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky

Jack is one lucky character. This is one of my favorite stories and all that cum eating and cock sucking is so hot.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Not even animals behave like this. These characters are lower than animals.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY

Loved the story...I want my wife to add a third and its always..no way... this is one lucky guy

Triff50Triff50over 2 years ago

Good Story. Thanks

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 2 years ago

My every wish and desire. After one man is great but 4 and to have them fuck my mouth would be a dream come true.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 2 years ago

Hot as fuck! Super kinky and sexy - I would totally do this if I ever had the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These are a few of my favourite things...

On the bottom of a 69 with a lady (always preferably my wife), her mouth sucking my hard cock, and...

Inserting our friend's cock, after jerking it a few times, into her soaked pussy;

His low-hanging balls sliding across my forehead on its way in, or bouncing against my face as he fucks her hard;

My tongue curled so he can slide his cock along it on its way in and out of my lady;

My tongue actually inside her pussy alongside his cock;

His cock occasionally withdrawing from her pussy to dip into my mouth for a quick taste and suck;

His balls in my mouth, my hands pulling his ass down hard against her ass, feeling his ejaculations as he pumps his load deep into my lady;

Watching him slowly withdraw his spent cock from her ravaged pussy and present it to my mouth, then taking it in and savouring the feel of his softening warrior, the taste of both of their fluids, and sucking that sexy slime off the head of his cock until it's all gone;

Gazing up into her moist puss, framed by her beautiful battered labia, waiting for that incredible moment when his load shyly emerges from her depths to slowly slide down the walls toward my mouth - surely one of the most amazing and lovely sights on this planet;

Reaching up with my face, my tongue leading the way, to extract and savour the mix of their sexual congress cooked up inside her loins and getting lost in the delirium for what feels like hours but is over way too quickly.

Anybody else out there who enjoys these and similar pleasures?

Rye - ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yum very good. I’m jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really one of my sexual fantasies, love the idea of this. It would never happen with my wife though as she has very little interest in sex lately and has never been super adventurous. Would want it to be one of my friends doing the fucking. It would help me ease into the desire I have to also suck a good friend off, sort of a bucket list thing. My fantasy mirrors Rye & Gingers for sure. Would love more stories like this.

billyjoejimmybillyjoejimmy8 months ago

Easily my favorite story I've read on the site. An absolute fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would love to do this. Sounds delicious to me. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a lucky cocksucker to have a wife that is so open to having fun with her husband! I have been talking to my wife about that kind of fun while having sex and she seems to be getting more open to it. I hope that I can suck several cocks along side of my wife soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous