All Comments on 'What Now, Sir?'

by TigersPet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done!

The best possible follow-up. I really hope you'll keep going; there's so much potential here in the journeys that lie ahead for Grant and Kay individually as well as for them as a couple.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
A wonderful piece of work.

A really uplifting second part of this amazing story - I do so hope there will be much more to tell us, your Master permitting, of course.

Thank you, TigersPet - I'll send you a personal message later.

mel_pomene

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!

I LOVED IT!!! Plz plz write more. This story was the best I hope you turn this into a series you have really good writing skills. I have so many questions like will she get to talk to john again, will she have to publicly submit to him. Why didn't John tell her he was married and why was this a problem for him. Will Grant go deeper into her submission to him. Will she ever earn his respect again. All this you could put into your series I think almost everyone has these questions why not answer them in your writing skills and your next series plz plz plz plz plz think about this and your fans. I give you 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes

I agree, More PLEASE..

Your writing was fantastic !!

delightdawndelightdawnover 11 years ago

Sweet story. Well written, it puts you into the characters minds nicely. You can see the opportunity for people to relate easily to the context of the story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It!

Would love to see Another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous