All Comments on 'We Submit'

by creamspice

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FETISH

Post it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story!!!! Not sure how the person that made the other comment thinks it should be a Fetish story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

It's a good story but too short, and Stefan should have made the husband suck his cock and swallow his cum before he took his ass. Making the husband of the wife who was just taken submit by sucking cock and swallowing cum is pure domination of the couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too short

Would have been better had there been more development of the characters and plot.

1jbm1jbmover 11 years ago
Hot story

Hot and very erotic

I am hard and wishing

this was me and my wife

Thanks for a good story

and the fantasy!

Joe

shang40shang40over 11 years ago
submission

its a exciting true story ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Friends

I asked my friend Rob if he would help.We were in financial trouble,i had lost my job,we were both in or mid 50s.Rob is 38,we had known him for many years,we both liked him.We asked his advice,anything would help.He came straight out,come over tonight,get Heather to wear a short skirt,pantyhose.He left,i went to my wife,told her,we sat in silence,then she said oh well,lets get on with it.I followed her through his door,she has a fine plump arse,covered just by a short skirt.He smiled, ok, whatever happens tonight,i will pay you $500 as long as you do as i say.My wife said ok but just get on with it.Stand up,lift your skirt,she did turn around,bend,he placed his hand on her pantyhosed arse and with a pair of scissors cut a small hole through which he placed his tongue.He pulled back,handed me some lube and said make sure you put enough as he got out of his clothes.I pushed the lube onto and into her arse,pushing my finger into her pussy as well,she was damp.I turned,shit,Rob was big,about 8 inches and thick,he moved my wife over the lounge and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy.Heather,whimpered,he looked at me,take your clothes off,i did as he began fucking her ,my cock got hard watching him.He pulled back,he told me to suck his cock,what,i dont do that,you do now,suck it,i knelt and he said open and his cock went into my mouth,i gagged,he was hard,i could taste my wifes pussy as he moved back and forward.he moved away,positioning his cock at my wifes arse and pushed inside,my wife whimpered as he pushed all the way inside her,i looked her hole was stretched wide over his cock.Get behind me,i did as he slid his cock in and out of her,then he pushed all the way in and leaning over her said lick my arse.I hesitated,now do it,i got down,my tongue rimming him,my cock rock hard, thats it,yes,now fuck me.What,i was hard,i stood,he reached back,spreading his arse,i moved forward,positioned my cock and pushed,he bucked forward as i entered him,my wlfe,groaned.he was tight,i was hard so i held him and fucked him.He was groaning,then his arse clenched my cock,i heard my wife groaning, he was filling her insides and i couldnt help it and i had the most intense orgasm deep inside Robs arse.We finally parted,Rob paid.We see Rob often.He wears pantyhose,he still likes to fuck my wifes arse,but i get to fuck his and he now sucks my cock,straight out of his just fucked arse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

You either are really, really dumb or you need to seriously get new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good description of getting it in the ass. My wife and I often visit gay friends where I suck cock and get fucked like a girl. She just watches but we have made some very close friends over they years and realy enjoy my chance at being a woman.

ThomasLordThomasLordabout 10 years ago
Raw Sex

Not much of a plot but good, hot, raw sex including an interesting bi-male twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Instead he went out to the car

Drove to the hospital and had a rape kit done. Hospital called the Police. Stefan went to jail for years and the whole thing made it easy for him to divorce his bitch wife. The end to a giant pile of crap story.

bisubcuckmnbisubcuckmnabout 10 years ago
Fantasy material.

I lived it and wish I could be in the same situation!

jerry/bisubcuckmn

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunabout 9 years ago
jealous

Wish i was the husband. Also would love Stefan to move in an make me their sub cock sucking, cum slut, forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

We married in 1990 and within 4 years our vanilla lovemaking had slowed to once a month, usually after payday when we went out on the town. We both worked and were in school but it wasn't that we were too tired, I just had a low sex drive. The fact that I'd cum prematurely didn't help either. She convinced me to do something so we finally ran an ad in an alternative paper, "Couple with oversexed unsatisfied bbw wife needs stud help. Husband likes to watch. Mail response to ----" I was surprised how many responses we got and Stefan reminds me of the one we chose.

He established the superiority rules early openly admiring then fondling my wife's big breasts and wide ass before making us both get naked. He ordered me to drop to my knees in front of him, zip down and pull off his pants and boxers, then to make his cock hard enough and wet enough to "permanently teach your wife how a fuck should feel"! Sucking his cock was humiliating at first but so freeing and I came to love it. My wife was screaming for me to get him ready then for him to hurry up and fuck her. Over the next 2 hours that stud fucked her and brought her to multiple orgasms, cumming twice himself. And yes, I cleaned them both. By our third time together he'd insisted on taking my anal virginity and I gave it up to him.

We kept up the threesome for several years before he relocated for his job. We eventually found a new longterm partner, fully bisexual so he fucks me as often as he fucks my wife. It's not what I originally thought our marriage would look like - it's actually better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I would love for this to take place with my wife. I wish best friend would take the both of us like this and without a doubt I would gopro it. The only difference is he is a black man and this would be my second wife I have shared wi him. I wish I would have tasted him the first time. Wishing big time...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous