All Comments on 'Tyrone's Revenge'

by westcoastjohn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
simply crap

what a load of crap,

LadyLeeLadyLeeover 11 years ago
Unfair

It should have been the big boss's wife Tyrone was fucking not his friend's. That would have made the story better in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fuck him i would have filed charges and divorced wife

Anyone that is blackmailed or raped and don't file charges are worthless. I would have gotten a gun and shot tyrone till the clip was empty then pissed on him. I still would have divorced my wife for not filing charges. People you put in your stories are not people they are trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BADDDDDDD

Do us all a favor and no Part 2. This story was backwards and why mention the trophy wife if Tyrone was not goin to fuck her? Plain and simple this story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just a story

I understand this story and it is only a story. I can't understand why Tyrone would do this to a friend as the boss told Jason if he didn't fire Tyrone than he would be fired. I can understand the Tyrone being pissed but he lashed out at the wrong person. At first I understood why Jason's wife was trying to spare Jason any suffering but it was apparent that she fell in love with Ty's love tool and he now had inseminated her. The fact that Jason is forever in chastity and cannot reveal anything on the cuckolding or the blackmail and to be forever a outcast by both families is an unreal burden. I don't know where it goes from here but I don't see any happy ending but maybe Jason will somehow be able to extract revenge on Ty and his two buddies, he leaves the wifey and the families learn of her true actions and she becomes a outcast. I don't see this happening though. Despite everything is was interesting, Ty's anger aimed at the wrong person but the writing was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pure Crap!

So instead of going after the trophy wife of the boss who is actually the one responsible for firing his sorry ass. Your main character goes after his friends wife who could do NOTHING to stop the firing. What a crap storyline! If I could give a zero star I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To be continued? NO IN HELL; NEVER

QUIT WRITING PURE SHIT, just EAT IT !

UNO ESTRELLA

PearDrop3PearDrop3almost 10 years ago
Spelling

Please get someone to edit your work. Especially the difference between wander and wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking crap and rubbish

What a pathetic fucking author!! If all you can do is write this drivel, give up or go get fucked in your ass!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pure garbage

Hope you never write again unless it's to tell how Jason grew a pair called the cops on Tyrone, divorced his wife and quit his job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

YOU SUCK THE STORY IS PURE BULL SHIT FIRST THE TWO NIGGERS WOULD BE AS DEAD AS MY WIFE SECOND THE HEAD NIGGER WOULD BE MY PERSANOL COCK SUCKER WITH NO TEETH TO BITE AND HIS BALLS AS MY TROPHYSIF HE HAS A WIFE SHE WOULD BE MY ASS FUCKING BITCH AS SMALL AS THEY SAY MY COCK IS SHE WOULD LOVE IT UP HER ASS ALOT EVERY DAY AND ALL DAY EVERY WEEK END SO FUCK AND YOUR STORY UP YOUR ASS AND IF YOU HAVE AWIFE UP HER ASSTOO.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
HEY ANNONY YOU FUCKING ASS.!!!

Stop yelling we still don't give a shit what you have to say!! I gave this a 5~!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha ha ha what an idiot bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!

Only real insane people can write such a crap!! They all goes to prison for a long long time!! They are criminals!! And if you pervert fantasy makes it work, its only laughable!!! Sadly that you brain thick thinking is responsible for such a crap!!! But if you try you can get help!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I wandered into this story

by accident. But clearly for some odd reason the author gets a rise out of writing stories of despair. Don't see the attraction myself, I guess by your scores most other people don't either. As a suggestion, maybe try writing something that isn't overwhelming misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I like reading stories like this, then beating up my girlfriends up afterwards till they stop breathing not in a sexual way. In a I hate females type of way. It gets me going. I’m on girlfriend number 12 so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I loved this story. Except for the loss of the toe, I loved it. The wife being forced to participate, and then her body reacting to the superior male, is perfect. No, it isn’t realistic, but great fantasy. The upcoming parts should include the cuckold’s humiliation of the public knowing of his “willing” participation in his wife’s pleasure. I would also persoanally enjoy seeing the cuckold castrated and feminized. His wife should be forced to sissify him. He really should be serving the two guards that are helping Tyrone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid cuck of course it’s your choice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such bullshit. Three bullets, problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Is there a lower level of infantility?! May be but we’re not interested in your family memories. Positive aspect is, the scribbler is totally talent free and any time good for a laugh.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What an awful story. At least it wasn't continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous