All Comments on 'Signed First Edition Ch. 01'

by blacknight99

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice writing.

As a former submariner your depection of nuclear power and the Navy is spot on. The background makes the story so much more believable. Waiting on the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really great start

I know it's just a story but to have a love that true, man I'm jealous. Well done on making it so easy to read, and so good.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago

I read this previously when it was posted elsewhere and loved it.

Nice to have a chance to give feed back.

I could imagine Reggie and Cathy could be the source of some very interesting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pet

Good story overall, but could you maybe stop calling her Pet? That is creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Unfortunately, no one actually died at Fukushima because of radiation exposure. There were some traumatic deaths, some more due to stress and a few people received significant radiation exposure, but none received enough to cause acute radiation sickness or the condition ascribed to the protagonist. Disregarding the deaths from the Tsunami, almost all of the deaths were secondary to the evacuation because of the potential risk of radiation exposure, not radiation exposure itself.

The erotica is top notch; just the unscientific anti-nuclear propaganda grates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To Mr "Really good start"

Errr, it IS true. People are doing this in real life. See http://renegadehypnotist.com/

Gemini1766Gemini1766over 11 years ago
Nicely Done

Good story. I do not see any anti-nuclear propaganda mentioned previously.

I find the comment about calling her "pet" funny. This is a mind control/Master slave story. Pet is reasonable. More so if he has dominate tendencies per my experience. I've playfully called girlfriends "wench" since the late 80s in a playful way. I've since learned a lot about myself: I'm a father figure (Daddy) type Dom. That being the case I'm unsurprised that he calls her "pet" in a loving way.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
Cool idea

A great concept , well written and never rushed. Can hardly wait to read the rest

RemenicientRemenicientabout 9 years ago
Loved it! One problem...

Love the story! I understand this is a fictional story and radiation was a convenient way to explain his low sperm count, but NO ONE died at Fukashima as a result of RADIATION. A year ago I was anti nuclear and was under the impression tens of thousands died between TMI, Chernobyl, and Fukashima when in fact only about 50 died at Chernobyl and none in the other two accidents. I've studied nuclear power intensely in the last year and it is clear nuclear power is the safest means of producing electricity. Even counting the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, nuclear has saved more lives than it has taken. This is because burning coal is the only other means of supplying reliable baseload electricity, and burning coal kills more than 100,000 prematurely each year. There is no solution to climate change that does not include nuclear power plants. But great story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You might want to get a proofreader You used 'taught' instead of the word you meant, which was taut (as in tight), and you used ALL CAPS OVER AND OVER FOR EMPHASIS, also incorrect English usage.

PlaynhrdPlaynhrdalmost 3 years ago

I liked the melding of all the aspects of hypnotism, the complete control, the sexual nature, the power exchange, the nonconsensual aspects, including a business model all blended into a moral play, with very compelling characters, nicely written and good sex. Hey, erotic literature at its best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous